Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,298 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

$6,700 Given To Families Of Slain Health-Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $6,700 Given To Families Of Slain Health-Workers (5719 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. / Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $6,700 Given To Families Of Slain Health-Workers by vicope: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
Gombs: Let me knw wen u understand the difference between scholarship and sponsoring!...and I emphasised on poor (rural) children. Send me d link of poor rural children being sponsored. And we all knw MTN's scholarship does not tk u all tru primary or secondary or university does it?...sponsoring should take u tho.

Also send me links of MTN helping bomb blast victims/their families

Send me links of how MTN created jobs for graduates (ask Jos call centre folks aw far)

And why even emphasise on MTN? I never said they dnt do CSR, did I? You brought MTN in the equation as a CSR giant and Dangote was doing CSR!...read back the thread for evidence

So if say Nuhu Ribadu was heading the flood relief warreva, he wud as well have given to the cause shey? Or u saying because dangote is wealthy n d govt tinks because he's wealthy "he'd surely give monies for the cause"?

Go tell fobres magazine dat Dangote "has 'many-a-investor' in his business"

Gosh...In short, just wallow in ur 'wisdom' of IQ 600%...its makes nairaland fun sha.
#AmDoneHere

Am reading through this comment and am yet to find a single sense in it! This is even worse:

Gombs: So if say Nuhu Ribadu was heading the flood relief warreva, he wud as well have given to the cause shey? Or u saying because dangote is wealthy n d govt tinks because he's wealthy "he'd surely give monies for the cause"?

Gombs:
Go tell fobres magazine dat Dangote "has 'many-a-investor' in his business"
So that what will happen? Will they remove his name from Forbe's list of African enterpreneurs?

Gombs:
So that they will become the major targets of ur BOKO HARAM brothers abi? Technically, anyone who tries to help the victims/families of bomb attacks becomes an enemy of those terrorist! This is something a low IQ wouldn't know anyway.

Gombs: Send me links of how MTN created jobs for graduates (ask Jos call centre folks aw far)
Confirmation of a very low IQ! Directly and indirectly, MTN has provided over 350,000 jobs.
https://www.nairaland.com/1089097/mtn-subscriber-base-hits-183m
And am sure if they decide to leave Nigeria today, some members of your family will be affected. smiley

Gombs: And why even emphasise on MTN? I never said they dnt do CSR, did I? You brought MTN in the equation as a CSR giant and Dangote was doing CSR!...read back the thread for evidence
Oh my.....you contradict yourself! Didn't you say:
Gombs: So na CSR dangote do for super eagles and health workers?

Gombs: Let me knw wen u understand the difference between scholarship and sponsoring!...And we all knw MTN's scholarship does not tk u all tru primary or secondary or university does it?...sponsoring should take u tho.
According to the dictionary, scholarship is a sum of money or other aid granted to a student, because of merit, need, etc., to pursue his or her studies.
Sponsorship is to support an event, activity, person, or organization financially or through the provision of products or services. Simply put, Scholarship is a form of educational sponsorship. I don't know where you got your own definition of sponsorship having to be from creche to tertiary education. Half-informed dude...SMH!

Gombs: Send me d link of poor rural children being sponsored.

Send me links of how MTN created jobs for graduates (ask Jos call centre folks aw far)
U seem to be a link-craving dude! shocked
MY LAST COMMENT!! No matter how hard I try, U just won't get it. <5% sad
Re: $6,700 Given To Families Of Slain Health-Workers by nellybadas: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
Gombs and Vicope, u guys are really serious with this argument. i wish to categorically state that any act of philanthropy should be encouraged no matter how little. not comparing it with another. our leaders have failed us in almost every aspect. i believe u guys can argue constructively on ways to improve and reach out to the less privilege instead of name calling and 600% IQ stuff.

1 Like

Re: $6,700 Given To Families Of Slain Health-Workers by TobiDave: 2:53am On Feb 17, 2013
I hope the whole money gets to the victims' real families and not 'govt agents' families.
Re: $6,700 Given To Families Of Slain Health-Workers by ELVIKING(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2013
Pls r dis health workers foreigners cos I don't understand d Dollars thing ooo, abi we go soon start to d use Dollars for Naija? Just asking oooo
Re: $6,700 Given To Families Of Slain Health-Workers by lordkpakpando: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
How can..... What a rubbish, chicken change...... I am so annoyed wen I saw the stupid amount given to people dat were tryin to save other peoples life. The amount is not even 1/4 of wat was given to those super pigeons that won the cup by luck. WHAT A COUNTRY!!! Mtchewwwwww
Re: $6,700 Given To Families Of Slain Health-Workers by kinguwem: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
taharqa: The money given to these slain workers by d FG is just too small in my view. Why wud the money d State Govt gave be higher than d FG's. Its about time people start going to courts to seek Real damages from Govt or oda bodies in dis country once they feel they hv bn severely wronged.... RIP to those innocent women who were murdered, and God's peace to their families....
The FG should be commended. Were they killed by the FG? They were killed by their brothers who have refused to be civilized. The Local Government Councils, Traditional Councils, NULGE, NLC, TUC, Health Workers Unions, NGO's etc. should make donations to their families.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 / Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions / A Photo Of When Col. Sambo Dasuki Arrested General Buhari In 1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.