Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions (5712 Views)

"Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio / Amaechi’s Confirmation: Wike Has Been Put To Shame – Rivers APC / INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by Flets: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2015
Now that it's clear that APC has no place in Rivers politics after a whooping 1million votes difference. ... rivers people have spoken. No tribunal will be silly enough to upturn 1million votes.

Actions for Wike

1. In the first three weeks in office, we need to know how much is missing from the coffers of Rivers state under Amaechi. He should be charged straight to court for wasting funds meant to develop rivers state on bankrolling a presidential candidate.

We would be keenly watching to see how the anti-corruption president Buhari would afford to have an endemically corrupt Amaechi in his cabinet.

2. Just like Amaechi saw to the relocation of NLNG to rivers state from Lagos, All oil producing companies with majority of their fields in rivers state must relocate ALL offices down to rivers state from lagos state. 95% of their work forces should operate from their PH bases. These should include but not limited Shell, Agip, Septa, Total etc. This will greatly drive up the economy and development of rivers state.

I expect Delta and Akwaibom to follow suit in dragging back Chevron and Mobil to their operational basis

It is expected that once the IOCs relocate, all the service companies operating with them will follow suit.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by Flets: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2015
3. Its time to take local content seriously. With the current structure of Nigeria, every region must maximise it manpower capacities. Oil and gas jobs for South southerners first before considering any other region.

Time to review the regional staff mix of these companies. If the southerers have to leave lagos then all the yoruba staff earning humongous amounts of money need to leave the delta region.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by ozoigbondu: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2015
GBAM!!!!!! GBAM!!!!!!!! GBAM!!!!!!! especially that number two

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by Flets: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2015
4. Its time to get down to real projects not the white elephant mono-rail projects. Its time to elevate PH to ots true status. Akpabio did a good job in giving Akwaibom a face lift. .... its time to replicate same and much more in rivers state

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by Raiders: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2015
His first action will be to pay his godmother mama piss her share of Rivers money

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by ozoigbondu: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
His first action will be to pay his godmother mama piss her share of Rivers money

2 Likes

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by 9jatriot(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2015
Flets:
Actions for Wike
1. In the first three weeks in office, we need to know how much is missing from the coffers of Rivers state under Amaechi. He should be charged straight to court for wasting funds meant to develop rivers state on bankrolling a presidential candidate.
We would be keenly watching to see how the anti-corruption president Buhari would afford to have an endemically corrupt Amaechi in his cabinet.
2. Just like Amaechi saw to the relocation of NLNG to rivers state from Lagos, All oil producing companies with majority of their fields in rivers state must relocate ALL offices down to rivers state from lagos state. 95% of their work forces should operate from their PH bases. These should include but not limited Shell, Agip, Septa, Total etc. This will greatly drive up the economy and development of rivers state.
I expect Delta and Akwaibom to follow suit in dragging back Chevron and Mobil to their operational basis
The days of thugs under the name of obhiorpor are back. Hope you are ready to start paying all the various licences that include but not limited to radio license, tv licence, thugery license and the new one will be PEJ residency license

8 Likes

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by shaddi(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2015
Flets:
Actions for Wike

That's your own opinion... Cos the first thing should be PDP burning the whole brooms in the state and the destruction of APC billboards and campaign offices

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by darnley16(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2015
Mtchewww, let me specify something, I hate Wike, how would a thief charge anoda thief to court , I prefer Amechi 50 tyms to this fat thug, @ppl who voted wike, I know Ph is developed already, but how do u expect this kind of criminal to further develop us my brothers, he's just going to consume our money and not contest again 2019, he has nothing to loose, I regret him been elected.

3 Likes

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by sammyj: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2015
Loose by tribunal after rigging and killing by the killer party PDP and booted out after the peoples general assumes office after May 28 !!!! grin grin

SAI Change !!!

2 Likes

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2015
Wike should realise that Rivers people voted for him because we want a New Dawn and move away from the Amaechi era of media noisemaking and personal fights using state resources. He should and must ensure that real development comes to rivers and spread across all LGAs. He must appoint credible people into his cabinet and empower the youths via relevant skills acquisition. We need real development not white elephant project. Most importantly, he should work in harmony with other Niger Delta Govs for the interests of our people.

God bless our darling Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by ionsman: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2015
He should do that before the tribunal kicks him out. Wike and Amaechi are thieves but, Wike is a bigger thief.

1 Like

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by honourhim: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2015
9jatriot:

The days of thugs under the name of obhiorpor are back. Hope you are ready to start paying all the various licences that include but not limited to radio license, tv licence, thugery license and the new one will be PEJ residency license

Dont him and his foolish post. They dont know the mess they r going into yet. We are watching them.

1 Like

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by darnley16(m): 11:39am On Apr 13, 2015
I cry for my state, I do hope he suprises us though

1 Like

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by darnley16(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2015
ionsman:
He should do that before the tribunal kicks him out. Wike and Amaechi are thieves but, Wike is a bigger thief.
I tell you brother

1 Like

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by 9jatriot(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2015
honourhim:

Dont him and his foolish post. They dont know the mess they r going into yet. We are watching them.

They know, they don't just care as long as their perceived enemy loses, the cost of the battle is irrelevant to them.

3 Likes

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by jamex93(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2015
the same way buhari should charge all those former PDP leaders to court abi

haters I no know waiting APC do dem

if u check well this poster na igbo

1 Like

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by Flets: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2015
9jatriot:

They know, they don't just care as long as their perceived enemy loses, the cost of the battle is irrelevant to them.

Quit the noise, what is ambode coming onboard to do?
After being sacked from civil service for financial recklessness yet the yoruba Lagosians found him suitable.

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Rivers people have spoken. Live with it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by 9jatriot(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Flets:

Quit the noise, what is ambode coming onboard to do?
After being sacked from civil service for financial recklessness yet the yoruba Lagosians found him suitable.

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Rivers people have spoken. Live with it.

Abeg my people, make una help me read wertin I write, at what point did I mention Ambode? Well, if PDP was so sure of winning y not allow the election to be free and fair. The state u alluded to was majorly free and fair.

1 Like

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by CharlesPhc: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2015
Norminate and send to NJC the name of Diasy Okocha as the New CJ of RS, reopen the Courts, reopen the RSHOA, suspend the Mono Rail Project and subject it to severe probe, make sure Amaechi goes to jail
Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by ratiken(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Flets:
Now that it's clear that APC has no place in Rivers politics after a whooping 1million votes difference. ... rivers people have spoken. No tribunal will be silly enough to upturn 1million votes.

Actions for Wike

It is expected that once the IOCs relocate, all the service companies operating with them will follow suit.

You are one intelligent dude.
In addition, Wike should liaise with other state governors to come up with some seaport somehow. Maybe the Intels ports partnership needs to be revisited.... Because Atiku should not ripping us in our backyard.

Enough of the dependence on Lagos ports. We must find a local solution.

Its time to see what is truly driving this lagos economy that the yorubas have been yapping about.

5 Likes

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
darnley16:
Mtchewww, let me specify something, I hate Wike, how would a thief charge anoda thief to court , I prefer Amechi 50 tyms to this fat thug, @ppl who voted wike, I know Ph is developed already, but how do u expect this kind of criminal to further develop us my brothers, he's just going to consume our money and not contest again 2019, he has nothing to loose, I regret him been elected.

That's YOUR opinion! We're willing to take that Wike risk.
Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by darnley16(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
dearpreye:

That's YOUR opinion! We're willing to take that Wike risk.
well I guess
Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by ratiken(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
9jatriot:

Abeg my people, make una help me read wertin I write, at what point did I mention Ambode? Well, if PDP was so sure of winning y not allow the election to be free and fair. The state u alluded to was majorly free and fair.

We don read am. Why are you non-riverians interested in rivers politics? Allow rivers politics for rivers people and focus on your yoruba politics.

I hope the incoming government lay their hands on his suggestions and implement it to the letter. I also trust Wike to follow through.

Useless Amaechi and APC

1 Like

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by imsuboi(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
"free and fair" elections in Nigeria is a myth. . .

ImsuBoi 2015
Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by stanech: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
one campaign of. the PDP now should be that the
APC is a n alliance between Yoruba and Hausa and
that they are only interested in the oil from the
south. meanwhile the governors of these states
should ensure that there is development across the
states to get local support from the people.
Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by amarilo: 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
9jatriot:

Abeg my people, make una help me read wertin I write, at what point did I mention Ambode?.
He is just applying to your thinking that Wike is a thief why elect him. So is Ambode why elect him as well..[/quote]

9jatriot:
Well, if PDP was so sure of winning y not allow the election to be free and fair. The state u alluded to was majorly free and fair.
Which of the concluded election this year is free and fair? Be sincere.
Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by Omololu007(m): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
stanech:
one campaign of. the PDP now should be that the
APC is a n alliance between Yoruba and Hausa and
that they are only interested in the oil from the
south. meanwhile the governors of these states
should ensure that there is development across the
states to get local support from the people.
omo ibo,y are u dis pained,u are not even finkin again cos of yoruba and hausa..for ur information PDP is not an ibo party.so dey won't campaign d way u want it.d APC is controllin a state in d south south,APC dey even get high score for south south pass APGA a ibo party

1 Like

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by 9jatriot(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
ratiken:

We don read am. Why are you non-riverians interested in rivers politics? Allow rivers politics for rivers people and focus on your yoruba politics.

I hope the incoming government lay their hands on his suggestions and implement it to the letter. I also trust Wike to follow through.

Useless Amaechi and APC

Ok ooo, I don hear you. since U don assume say I non be rivers person and allocate Yoruba to me.

Amechi useless? what of the schools, Health Care centres, roads? Na wa. If Ekiti falls for stomach infrastructure, my PH people are too sophisticated for that I will love to assume. U guys call Amechi a traitor, you all seem to forget that he was suspended from PDP and the party machinery taken from him. He was in no mans land when APC came calling. No wahala. We will all see the results of our collective decision.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by Omololu007(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
amarilo:
Which of the concluded election this year is free and fair? Be sincere.
see stupid question,I don't fink u hav heard dat agbaje congratulated ambode yesterday nyt,he accept defeat cos it was free and fair,not lik wat is happenin in rivers
Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by 9jatriot(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
amarilo:
He is just applying to your thinking that Wike is a thief why elect him. So is Ambode why elect him as well..

Well, if PDP was so sure of winning y not allow the election to be free and fair. The state u alluded to was majorly free and fair. Which of the concluded election this year is free and fair? Be sincere.

I actually did not call him a thief or did I. I only reminded people of his antecedence when he was chairman of Obior apor LGA.

On elections, apart from the SS, SE where there was large scale rigging, no other part of the country had that level of [b]blatant [/b]rigging IMO.
Re: Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions by Flets: 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
9jatriot:

Ok ooo, I don hear you. since U don assume say I non be rivers person and allocate Yoruba to me.

Amechi useless? what of the schools, Health Care centres, roads? Na wa. If Ekiti falls for stomach infrastructure, my PH people are too sophisticated for that I will love to assume. U guys call Amechi a traitor, you all seem to forget that he was suspended from PDP and the party machinery taken from him. He was in no mans land when APC came calling. No wahala. We will all see the results of our collective decision.

Stop crying more than the bereaved. Amaechi is history in Nigerian politics and can never win any elective position in Nigeria as long as Rivers people are the electorate.

We are looking forward and these policies must be implemented by Wike. Cry us a river.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 / What Will Niger Deltans Really Gain From Being Part Of Biafra / The Highest Paid Presidents In Africa - No 1 Is In Central Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.