Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,737 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband (39832 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie's Marriage With Andrew Harvey / Photos Of Goldie's Traditional Marriage With Andrew Harvey In 2006 / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Tyche(m): 10:24am On Feb 16, 2013
So all these happenings in Hollywood and Nollywood and bollywood are just make believe.

The more you see, the less you understand, the more excited you become, and the more money they make.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 16, 2013
Hmmmm *thinking* soon we will hear she's transexual embarassed
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Adufaye(m): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2013
silence
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by kiiababs: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2013
Dunno what to believe anymore. Rest in peace Goldie!!!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Hima(f): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2013
elampiro: We are still watching.

(Do you think he fell in love? And did you ever think Susan liked him for a minute…?
People fall in love and it’s not impossible to love more than one person, but there are different levels. She liked him initially, but began to despise him and distanced herself as he tried to use her she complained he was very manipulative)

I am even more confused. What married man will respond like this? '

This also shows that Goldie actually was in love with Prezzo.

If you've taken ur tym to check then u'd have noticed that whites are free spirited (unlike nigerians who prefere to hide their feelings) and trusting (he knew despite her love for any oda man, her undying faithfulness will prevail). The kind of husband who would respond like that is one who is very sure of himself and not scared of telling the truth and neither has his ego on his nose! Get a life mbok! Anyway I leave u to it, otherwise how would people like seun, linda ikeji, dstv, bba, africa magic make their cash? Dramatic republic of Nigeria!
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Super1759: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2013
where is prezzo? He needs to talk right now or remain silent forever
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Hima(f): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2013
Tyche: So all these happenings in Hollywood and Nollywood and bollywood are just make believe.

The more you see, the less you understand, the more excited you become, and the more money they make.

Are u just waking up?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by ignis: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2013
Is this Andrew, Goldie's real husband or a spiritual husband?
Why must it be after her death that he openly confess it?
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by sobastical: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2013
Shey we fit rest now Cos e don dey tire me sef
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by bendazum: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2013
This one caught my attention.We are still planning during what,'getting intimate'?Am lost for speech. You married someone since 2005 and this is 2013.Still planning to have kids!Na waoh! !Whatever happened to consummating the marriage? 8 years still planning?! shocked

I DON PROVOKE!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by bendazum: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2013
This one caught my attention.We are still planning doing what,'getting intimate'?Am lost for speech. You married someone since 2005 and this is 2013.Still planning to have kids!Na waoh! !Whatever happened to consummating the marriage? 8 years still planning?! shocked

I DON PROVOKE!!! angry
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by freecocoa(f): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2013
I would have thought Mr Harvey would be in mourning and not have time for all this now, then again, to each their own.

RIP Goldie.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Hima(f): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2013
Soso990240: i gues packaging includes kissin Prezzo publicly?

Yes it was! Just like wen Chris and rihana keep breaking up nd u keep up With them indirectly making them richer or wen Ramsey noah kisses Rita dominic in a movie either for the lil pay or for fame! Kapish?
It seems most people r just waking up. Next time someone says read more books rather than slob away in front of the rectangular box I hope you read between the lines!
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by queensmith: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2013
The whole story is very fishy. . . . fishy fishy fishy fishy. . . . . . . .the truth shall unfold

He says prezzo will do anything to get attention. . . .but who is launching himself out of the woodworks AFTER his wife's death?

I imagine Goldie is worth quite a bit and coming out quickly means. . . . . . we all know
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by remecy(f): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2013
Little wonder the HARVEY name cos it is nowhere near her paternal name. Smart grill not even her close friends could disclose this.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by free2ryhme: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2013
freecocoa: I would have thought Mr Harvey would be in mourning and not have time for all this now, then again, to each their own.

RIP Goldie.

what would u have done is found in his shoes ... words is cheap mdm action is expensive
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Hima(f): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2013
bendazum: This one caught my attention.We are still planning during what,'getting intimate'?Am lost for speech. You married someone since 2005 and this is 2013.Still planning to have kids!Na waoh! !Whatever happened to consummating the marriage? 8 years still planning?! shocked

I DON PROVOKE!!! angry

Because unlike africans, whites don't primarily marry for kids! Leave tv and blogs and get real life infos and experience or read up on different cultures!
Most people just traveL on vacs to different countries for nothing! They dnt assimilate cultures and learn new things to broaden their horizon! All they do is take pix for facebook!

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by mimima(f): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2013
i don't believe this andrew guy one bit.who witnessed the wedding?what or where is his evidence?at least somebody from goldie side should be aware.this guy is after something.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by elampiro(m): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2013
Hima:

If you've taken ur tym to check then u'd have noticed that whites are free spirited (unlike nigerians who prefere to hide their feelings) and trusting (he knew despite her love for any oda man, her undying faithfulness will prevail). The kind of husband who would respond like that is one who is very sure of himself and not scared of telling the truth and neither has his ego on his nose! Get a life mbok! Anyway I leave u to it, otherwise how would people like seun, linda ikeji, dstv, bba, africa magic make their cash? Dramatic republic of Nigeria!

What do you mean by get a life? you need to first know the person you are talking to. Most people telling others to get a life here, are actually the ones who don't have jobs or handwork. I am sure.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by zees(f): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2013
:-XJust passin

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by elampiro(m): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2013
bendazum: This one caught my attention.We are still planning doing what,'getting intimate'?Am lost for speech. You married someone since 2005 and this is 2013.Still planning to have kids!Na waoh! !Whatever happened to consummating the marriage? 8 years still planning?! shocked

I DON PROVOKE!!! angry

You reasoned it well.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by freecocoa(f): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2013
free2ryhme:

what would u have done is found in his shoes ... words is cheap mdm action is expensive
Firstly I don't wish anyone to be in his shoes right now and I'm not judging him either that's why I said to each their own.

Having said that, I believe when you lose someone close to you, you'd be devastated and some people will even still be in shock by now to remember facebook(someone like me) anyways he's prolly a strong man and this is his own way of grieving, who knows?

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Tyche(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2013
Hima:

Are u just waking up?

Never the fan of any; I 've got no time for such stuffs.

Preacher!!!
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by 80million1: 10:57am On Feb 16, 2013
seriously, i am *speechless* right now.
This is the 1st Goldie thread i am commenting on,been observing other threads. Issues kip unfolding,this soap opera is getting more INTRIGUING, but i don't want to be bothered cuz i gat my own cross.
*Respect to the dead*
*Prayers for her family*
*and to Oyinbo Pepper, SHUKU SHUKU Pepper, well I GAT NOTHIN TO SAY*
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Biggyd2: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2013
mimima: i don't believe this andrew guy one bit.who witnessed the wedding?what or where is his evidence?at least somebody from goldie side should be aware.this guy is after something.

https://www.nairaland.com/1197525/pictures-goldies-husband-andrew-harvey
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by jimjones: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2013
bendazum: This one caught my attention.We are still planning doing what,'getting intimate'?Am lost for speech. You married someone since 2005 and this is 2013.Still planning to have kids!Na waoh! !Whatever happened to consummating the marriage? 8 years still planning?! shocked

I DON PROVOKE!!! angry

of course you would think that. if to say your parents been properly plan for you, you for turn out a more sensible human being than your post portrays. some people actually do put some serious thought to the idea of raising a family. oh and for the record, consummating a marriage simply means f*ck!ng. i don't believe any part of that interview gives away the fact they weren't thoroughly f*ck!ng.

@post: mr harvey comes across as a very self-assured fella...laconic, succinct...no time for long ting cool

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Biggyd2: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2013
Her husband has said it all- THEIR MARRIAGE WAS THEIR PRIVATE BUSINESS! So, to your tents oh Israel Naija lipsrsealed
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Hima(f): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Ejine(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2013
jim jones:

of course you would think that. if to say your parents been properly plan for you, you for turn out a more sensible human being than your post portrays.

DEADEST!!! grin shocked
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by tonididdy(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2013
jumong pan: Smart Girl....she was truly a drama queen....RIP Goldie
better change your ways now,nothing like smart girl so u dont die like...players must pay...shikina
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by ifihearam: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2013
where is the pishure of the guy?
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Hima(f): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2013
Tyche:

Never the fan of any; I 've got no time for such stuffs.

Preacher!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) / Tanya Roberts Dies At 65 / Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.