Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,621 members, 7,844,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband (39849 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie's Marriage With Andrew Harvey / Photos Of Goldie's Traditional Marriage With Andrew Harvey In 2006 / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Bryancrox(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2013
Dis Goldie story qo qood to act film 4 nollywood,producers should tk note...Amaa award 2014
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by elampiro(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2013
Hima:

I wasn't aware that there was another meaning for "get a life"
I don't need to know u for ur comment has done the necessary introduction!
Miss Jobber u'v been up two nights in a row on goldies case u know! Since when did getting a life mean engaging in just a Job? Laughing at your emptiness as a result of idleness!

How do you know I was up for two nights? I only got to know of Goldies death yesterday at 5am.

I only decided to stay up late last night because I was pained by the way people were writing negative things about her.

As I said before, you don't know the calibre of person you are talking about. You don't know how engaging I am. You don't know how much multitasking I am into, neither do you know how much wealth I control. So how do you come into the conclusion that I should get a life?

I will like to challenge you now. I want to get to see you and you we will know who is who. And for your info, I am not a 'Miss'. I am a man.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Hima(f): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2013
jim jones:

of course you would think that. if to say your parents been properly plan for you, you for turn out a more sensible human being than your post portrays. some people actually do put some serious thought to the idea of raising a family. oh and for the record, consummating a marriage simply means f*ck!ng. i don't believe any part of that interview gives away the fact they weren't thoroughly f*ck!ng.

@post: mr harvey comes across as a very self-assured fella...laconic, succinct...no time for long ting cool

Thank You so much my dearest!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Tyche(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2013
Hima:

Lol *winks*

cool
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by 40Lightyears: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2013
$h!7 gets more interesting every single day. I laff! grin grin grin

Andrew, meet Prezzo, Goldies' boyfriend and Prezzo, meet Andrew, Goldies' husband. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by dady12: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2013
the dramma continue,now pressmen,u have succeeded in interviewing mr. harvey,it is good to for us to hear mr. prezzo part of the dramma follow by goldie aspect of it,well goldie goodnight
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Ayorh4you(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2013
Who cares? I'm too old 2 ß̍̍̊ǝ̥̥ fooled. Na dem sabi. M̶̲̅ε̲̣ jst waitin 4 ma valentine's day result
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by ogaemma: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2013
Will Prezzo still come to Nigeria?
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Hima(f): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by tonididdy(m): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2013
You all can say what u like,all i know is the goldie 'supposed married woman' was under a spell and manipulative powers in the bba house.i wont be suprised this is all the handwork of kenyan man and his massai stick...no married woman will act so shamelessly like that on national TV for another man...her death was spiritual,simple...God protect us all

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by ignis: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2013
mimima: i don't believe this andrew guy one bit.who witnessed the wedding?what or where is his evidence?at least somebody from goldie side should be aware.this guy is after something.
Exactly.
Marriage shouldn't be a secret thing.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Hima(f): 11:30am On Feb 16, 2013
tonididdy: You all can say what u like,all i know is the goldie 'supposed married woman' was under a spell and manipulative powers in the bba house.i wont be suprised this is all the handwork of kenyan man and his massai stick...no married woman will act so shamelessly like that on national TV for another man...her death was spiritual,simple...God protect us all

Yea everything is spiritual as portrayed in nollywood ryt? Lwkyd
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by elampiro(m): 11:31am On Feb 16, 2013
Hima:

An e-challenge ryt? Caliber and wealth huh? MISS get a life!!!

I just followed you now, when you follow back, we can start talking. We surely get to meet and know what is what.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by pinnochio(m): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2013
Live fast.
Die young.

RIP Goldie. sad
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2013
pash4naija:
[b]There had been speculation for many years that she was married to an ‘oyinbo’ man. But no one could lay hands on anything. Why did you keep it a ‘secret’?

Our private life is nothing to do with work life, there has to be a balance

But how did you manage the Prezzo drama?
Prezzo was part of BBA game, just like in the movies, there was nothing to fear

What will you miss most about her?
Everything, she was the most beautiful person I ever met, no moment was wasted. Sweet, intelligent, sexy and a magnificent cook!!!!

And she was a determined young lady…
Very. That’s what I liked about her

She was indeed a star, as I’m sure you’ve seen from the tributes coming from far and near. Even the BBC and Billboard recognise her star
Yes we saw it on BBC news tonight. It is a devastating loss, but I support just as much wherever she has gone to.

I so much love this....this is a matured man not like some small boys that rush into marriage
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Localtrouble: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2013
bendazum: This one caught my attention.We are still planning doing what,'getting intimate'?Am lost for speech. You married someone since 2005 and this is 2013.Still planning to have kids!Na waoh! !Whatever happened to consummating the marriage? 8 years still planning?! shocked

I DON PROVOKE!!! angry
Yeah I think they were indeed 'planning' like she said, she mentioned going to check her eggs recently in 1 of her tweets..Goldie rest in peace o
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Chinom(m): 11:42am On Feb 16, 2013
Hima:

Because unlike africans, whites don't primarily marry for kids! Leave tv and blogs and get real life infos and experience or read up on different cultures!
Most people just traveL on vacs to different countries for nothing! They dnt assimilate cultures and learn new things to broaden their horizon! All they do is take pix for facebook!

Shut up there !, which whites don't marry for kids. On the contrary, they have kids with or without husband. The real white people are those ones you see everyday at the supermarket and in the rural areas. The average British woman is very conservative. It's all about husband, family and kids. You have a skewed image of white women. Too much soap opera.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by bcomputer101: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2013
Goldie death is a rumour. Check this link to confirm...

www.nairaland.com/1197109/goldie-alive-not-dead-managersays-rumour
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by tonididdy(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2013
Hima:

Yea everything is spiritual as portrayed in nollywood ryt? Lwkyd
are u a learner?...
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Chuks84(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2013
Its funny how some people choose to be willfully blind! Imagine some nutcases here commending Goldie on keeping her married status private. There is nothing to that can justify the fact that she lied to the Nigerian population and her fans. Imagine all the drama with prezzo, was it all for publicity? Have we really lost all shred of decency that we would do anything to remain relevant with the press? Its quite sad, she played us for fools all along and some mumus are giving her Kudos here. I only restrain myself from saying a lot of things because respect should be given to the dead.

6 Likes

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by tonididdy(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2013
Chinom:

Shut up there !, which whites don't marry for kids. On the contrary, they have kids with or without husband. The real white people are those ones you see everyday at the supermarket and in the rural areas. The average British woman is very conservative. It's all about husband, family and kids. You have a skewed image of white women. Too much soap opera.
God bless u,drama and homevideos don corrupt these naija breeded girls.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Abrantie: 11:45am On Feb 16, 2013
So you mean to tell me Prezzo has never fvcked her? Even during their trip to yankee? Did they sleep in separate hotel rooms?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by UKBobo(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2013
Andrew Harvey - I propose a reality programme - Two Oyinbo in Mushin - the series will just follow us around as we strike movie and record deals, swat away large, brazilian-weave, talking mosquitoes and get 'visited' on a weekly basis by robbers, police, LASTMA etc...

What say you Sir? grin grin grin
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by elampiro(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2013
bcomputer101: Goldie death is a rumour. Check this link to confirm...

www.nairaland.com/1197109/goldie-alive-not-dead-managersays-rumour

Tupac is alive. Lol.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by sunkoye: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2013
jumong pan: Smart Girl....she was truly a drama queen....RIP Goldie
yea....one hell of a drama queen!
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Chinom(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2013
]I’m from England and was processing Nigerian citizenship .]before I was transferred to Malaysia. Of course she was citizen of UK before we met, she lived and schooled there

A point of reference for all Naija bashers in the Diaspora. "nuff said
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2013
Stardom indeed comes wit a price!
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Finland(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Hima(f): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Revolva(m): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2013
Ejiné:

Looks like Prezzo boy got served.
And to think he said he was planning to come marry her. Mah Boi thought he was playing the game, not knowing he was actually the one being played.
All his foolish antics all along were just for a record deal he was hoping to get with Kennis.

Olodo boy don release "Naija Girl" track for Goldie, not knowing she saw through his lies and was actually distancing herself from him.
The mugu don write poem finish, but now wey the truth don come out, GBOLAAAAAAAAAA, he's looking stupiid now.
This is Goldie giving him the middle finger from the casket. Choi!
Hahahah !! Dis guy u wiked o!!! So Goldie sef marry whitey!!! Whitey go don pay tire I see all of dem whitey and prezzo as Mugu!!! Lol
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by kelvinnn(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
Can Goldie be truely married and yet having an affair wit prezzo?
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by daliki: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
How come she still bears her maiden name "harvey" abi na she marry this so called hub? nawa o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) / Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine / Regina Daniels Gushes About Meeting Tonto Dikeh (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.