Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,629 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! (11004 Views)

I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by PrebabyG(f): 7:29am On Feb 16, 2013
I have many boyfriends some months ago, which i think there's a gain in keeping boyfriend meanwhile, i started dating with each of them one by one wanting to know who's the best among them nat knowing that all boys are the same. Each day i date with one of them what i will start hearing is that " he needs sex" i so much become anonyed, all dis sex things makes me to broke my relationship with each of them so that i can save my virginity to my dream husband. And i later realised that as for me being single now is the best than loosing my virginity to dis way ward boys. My fellow girls be careful of whom to date with!!!

1 Like

Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 16, 2013
Mtcheew
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by xbalm(m): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2013
And who asked u 2 try d whole of dem? R u a learner?

3 Likes

Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Goodcare(m): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
I have many boyfriends some months ago, which i think there's a gain in keeping boyfriend meanwhile, i started dating with each of them one by one wanting to know who's the best among them nat knowing that all boys are the same. Each day i date with one of them what i will start hearing is that " he needs sex" i so much become anonyed, all dis sex things makes me to broke my relationship with each of them so that i can save my virginity to my dream husband. And i later realised that as for me being single now is the best than loosing my virginity to dis way ward boys. My fellow girls be careful of whom to date with!!!
With these your write up, you are the one looking for truoble,relationship is main for mature people alone! Yes body no bi wood but with understanding and your vission with your guy,he will always keep calm anytime he remember sex.not you playing gamble in the name of SEEKING 4 best guy...I dated a gurl for for yes without sex and were still counting sha.... grin

2 Likes

Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
Oya back to ur tutorials, don't u have WAEC to write in April, and please focus on your English comprehension

11 Likes

Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by AbdulAdam56(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2013
Ur age?

1 Like

Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
U kept dem so u can be able 2 meet up wit ur selfish desier. U dnt want sex but u want money and other material tinz 4rm dem becos I knw u must have collected something since u started dating dem. How re we even sure u re still a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Flygerian1(m): 9:32am On Feb 16, 2013
See ur yeye mouth like "know the best".
Are u also the best in ur field? Can u cook the best? Even if u meet the "best" guy u lookin for, can u satisfy him with the best sexx? If checked very well, maybe u don't even possess the best body curves to hook up with the best man u'r searching for.

Just say the truth. U ventured into dating different guys cos of money, but it backfired cos all the guys u met are smarter. U better be careful so as not to end up in the hands of ritual men.

No offence meant, just an advice.

2 Likes

Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by buzor(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2013
Flygerian.:
See ur yeye mouth like "know the best".
Are u also the best in ur field? Can u cook the best? Even if u meet the "best" guy u lookin for, can u satisfy him with the best sexx? If checked very well, maybe u don't even possess the best body curves to hook up with the best man u'r searching for.

Just say the truth. U ventured into dating different guys cos of money, but it backfired cos all the guys u met are smarter. U better be careful so as not to end up in the hands of ritual men.

No offence meant, just an advice.

nice one. who de even find virgin now

1 Like

Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Flygerian1(m): 10:24am On Feb 16, 2013
buzor:
nice one. who de even find virgin now
Ah taya o!

Dat dier virgin toto wey b lyk fragile glass. Make dem com bore pesin with dat dier boring sexx. Dem go jus lie down for bed lyk sexx toy while u'll b d 1 doin all d work.

I'd rather ma$turbate.

2 Likes

Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by 190: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2013
Flygerian.:

Ah taya o!

Dat dier virgin toto wey b lyk fragile glass. Make dem com bore pesin with dat dier boring sexx. Dem go jus lie down for bed lyk sexx toy while u'll b d 1 doin all d work.

I'd rather ma$turbate.

angry angry
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by dhardline(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2013
Flygerian.:

Ah taya o!

I'd rather ma$turbate.
the 1 wey u dey use wey don tear finish no be person or group of persons tear am?Bro gettin married to cha cha still make sense pass abeg.
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Csami(m): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2013
I be wan give u bad advice but i don change ma mind.
U need help in every aspect of ur life.

1 Like

Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 16, 2013
dumb op
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Adeemman: 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
@ Prebaby .G. (9ja Virgin MARY)

1 Like

Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Caracta(f): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2013
No female comment? shocked shocked shocked

@OP, coming from you, we will be careful.
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by GraceBestowed(f): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
Lmbo!!! May God forgive all of you, especially the poster that said he wanted to give bad advice, but changed his mind. Loool!!

Meanwhile, I think the OP came on here to vent, and just say how she feels, because anonymity allows for honesty; she was being honest.

To the OP, it seems as though you're proud of your virginity, and rightly so, but being a virgin does not account for being dignified if you bring yourself to the level of dating multiple men! Rational minds would even doubt that you're telling the truth about your virginity.

Honest opinion, stay away from relationships until you're mature enough to handle them! No be beans!

:-)
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by GenOrumov: 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
Dis op na learner! We sharp pass una.
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Flygerian1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2013
190:
angry angry
Shey ko si sha? undecided

dhardline:
the 1 wey u dey use wey don tear finish no be person or group of persons tear am?Bro gettin married to cha cha still make sense pass abeg.
Yes o! Na person tear am b4 me but guess what bro... I like am like that! At least, she no dey bore me for bed. She dey give me as I want am, and she dey also assist. But, u don ever fvck virgin b4? U fit give virgin doggie? Missionary is stil a mission impossible for dem talkless of doggie.

Omo, teared toto all the way!
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by buchito1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
Choi!!! Hear talk!!!
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by 190: 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
dhardline:

shocked grin grin
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
Flygerian.:

Yes o! Na person tear am b4 me but guess what bro... I like am like that! At least, she no dey bore me for bed. She dey give me as I want am, and she dey also asassist. But, u don ever fvck virgin b4? U fit give virgin doggie? Missionary is stil a mission impossible for dem talkless of doggie.

u don kolo finish, no kill person with laff abegiiii
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by 190: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
Flygerian.:

Yes o! Na person tear am b4 me but guess what bro... I like am like that! At least, she no dey bore me for bed. She dey give me as I want am, and she dey also asassist. But, u don ever fvck virgin b4? U fit give virgin doggie? Missionary is stil a mission impossible for dem talkless of doggie.

#sexual mood activated#

Bro forget talk - if u phuck vargeen
Na him still be d best, 2 of una fit grow up togeda
And she fit even stat 2de giv u baq match 4 match
How u go compare brand new motor with 4th hand oshelenge baby
U nor dey reason b4 u talk/think
If u jam vargeen rest of mind dey and within 2months after you don
Scatter the place - u go wonder when she begin mount u no time o

3 Likes

Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
Good for you, OP. You made the right decision. smiley
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by 190: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
Yield: Good for you, OP. You made the right decision. smiley

angry angry
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by luvmijeje(f): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2013
Op na u cause all this bullsh-t but that is by the way.
Just becos u re not sleeping with them doesn't make it right.As some1 said,u re not yet mature for a relationship.Watch and learn.
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Popowaa: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2013
How can a virgin date many guys?
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Flygerian1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
190, u jus dey yarn okpas sha. I bin tink say u smart pass lyk dis. How u go take dey compare virgin with person wey don tier eye, sexually? Which kain yeye pleasure u wan enjoy for dier? Omo, d only happiness wey she go give u na to uz blood stain ur bed sheet finish afta boring sex. Dat tym, ur hard prick go fall lyk over cooked kpomo, immediately. A virgin girl fit ride u cow girl style? U fit givam doggie? Pesin wey neva fit take missionary wella, u wan tellam about wibaro? Givam na, make she scream lyk underaged goat wey dem press her unripe breas. Omo, wetin una dey yarn sef? Una wan enjoy sexx abi una wan jus put prick inside anything wey get hole? undecided

Imagine having a date wit a girl that have been saying all kinda romantic words as if ur prick would be bandaged after she finishes with u. And when its about to get down, she tells u "pls, take it easy, I'm a virgin". Vir-wetin??... u b virgin naim u con dey talk dirty, dey wear sexy clothes? undecided... common stand up, wear ur cloth dey go ur mama house jare! Beta fvck dey hungry me, u dey tell me take it easy. Make u com bore me with dat ur slow motion sexx, abi?! Abeg, go auction ur yeye virginity jare!

190, u n ur guy, omo, I dash una all the virgin wey dey dis world. Just get me a girl with teared pu-c. Na da type I dey lyk.

2 Likes

Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by 190: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
Popowaa: How can a virgin date many guys?

Are you one yourself tongue tongue
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by 190: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
Flygerian.:
190, u jus dey yarn okpas sha. I bin tink say u smart pass lyk dis. How u go take dey compare virgin with person wey don tier eye, sexually? Which kain yeye pleasure u wan enjoy for dier? Omo, d only happiness wey she go give u na to uz blood stain ur bed sheet finish afta boring sex. Dat tym, ur hard prick go fall lyk over cooked kpomo, immediately. A virgin girl fit giv u cow girl style? U fit givam doggie? Pesin wey neva fit take missionary wella, u wan tellam about wibaro? Givam na, make she scream lyk underaged goat wey dem press her unripe breas. Omo, wetin una dey yarn sef? Una wan enjoy sexx abi una wan jus put prick inside anything wey get hole? undecided

Imagine having a date wit a girl that have been saying all kinda romantic words as if ur prick would be bandaged after she finishes with u. And when its about to get down, she tells u "pls, take it easy, I'm a virgin". Vir-wetin??... u b virgin naim u con dey talk dirty, dey wear sexy clothes? undecided... common stand up, wear ur cloth dey go ur mama house jare! Beta fvck dey hungry me, u dey tell me take it easy. Make u com bore me with dat ur slow motion sexx, abi?! Abeg, go auction ur yeye virginity jare!

190, u n ur guy, omo, I dash una all the virgin wey dey dis world. Just get me a girl with teared pu-c. Na da type I dey lyk.

grin grin grin

Bro you get it all wrong, all ladies at one time were all vargeen's
at one point of their lives, these ladies who u say tear eye nor be guys like you teach them
if you in all your glory and experience meet a vargeen - wont it be nice for once to be the teacher cheesy
in as much as woman na woman - i personally cant see myself with a lady wen don slice well over 20men within a short life span
all because say she sabi the bed-matics - for the blood issue na only once or twice blood fit show after which she don turn normal like the rest grin grin
if you so much want an experienced lady - shey be you sabi road to ashawo quaters grin grin
Just kiddin, anywayz woman na woman - it all burns down to what we need from each and every one of them individually

1 Like

Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Flygerian1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
Oh! U can't be with a girl that have slept with over 20 men? undecided
Ok, tell me something... A girl that is not a virgin, how u go take know say she don sleep with alotta guys? Shey toto get meter ni? Abi if agro wan break ur kpankere, u con waka reach ashana hauz, shey u go dey askam how many men she don piank b4 u piank am? undecided... omo, if u ask ashawo da kain question for morning, she go pour u toto water immediately! U no go fvck wetin u wan fvck make u kawa? Which kain FBI commando u dey act where toto dey? undecided

Wo ogbeni, d koko b say I no geh tym for virgin toto. Which kain yeye pride virginity dey com with sef? Does it make dem a good wife, abi dem say anybody wey marry virgin go enta heaven? Abi ATM machine dey inside her virginity/toto ni? undecided... Abeg, make dem carry dier boring toto waka far, jare!

1 Like

Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
Flygerian.:
Oh! U can't be with a girl that have slept with over 20 men? undecided
Ok, tell me something... A girl that is not a virgin, how u go take know say she don sleep with alotta guys? Shey toto get meter ni? Abi if agro wan break ur kpankere, u con waka reach ashana hauz, shey u go dey askam how many men she don piank b4 u piank am? undecided... omo, if u ask ashawo da kain question for morning, she go pour u toto water immediately! U no go fvck wetin u wan fvck make u kawa? Which kain FBI commando u dey act where toto dey? undecided

Wo ogbeni, d koko b say I no geh tym for virgin toto. Which kain yeye pride virginity dey com with sef? Does it make dem a good wife, abi dem say anybody wey marry virgin go enta heaven? Abi ATM machine dey inside her virginity/toto ni? undecided... Abeg, make dem carry dier boring toto waka far, jare!

I understand u wella u no get time 2 be a mentor or a teacher 2 anybody u just want already made babe the tear eye ones no time to waste time cus time is short

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Thoughts Every Guy Usually Has During Missionary Position / My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands / Damn!!..this Ass Could Make U Cum In A Sec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.