Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,543 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? (39256 Views)

Going To Church With Tablet Instead Of A Bible - Any Difference? / The Bible Justified It That A Women Can Go To Church With Her Hair Uncovered! / Must She Attend The Same Church With Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by hottprince: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2013
Biola-em:
grin
;-(;-(;-( see as i dey cry 4 u. U dey claim Lag, Ibadan girls dey chop u. I guess u are one of those ovagrown babies attending Lead City. Beta go finish ur exam go bk home suck ur mama breast...MUMU...
see mumu ooo, if i attend lead city nko, how dt one take concern ur papa?
N mind u i dont do ibadan girls.
Sorry im not like u, i dont form stingy wit my babe(s), actually one @ d moment.
N over grown baby? Hehehehe i dey laff u, u for tell ur mama make she com b.r€ast feed me naw.
I no know y e dey pain bad belle ppl like u?
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
quality01: I'm looking for a church where wealthy single ladies attend in lagos. I want to meet a nice lady for a serious date.

Onye iberibe.

Only a fake man will want to ride on a woman's success.

4 Likes

Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Boyopumping: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2013
afta atendin a service a free transport tu hell fire awaits u

1 Like

Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by sammmiey1: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2013
Christ embassy shud be ur target,u'l certainly find them dia plenty!!..NB:I hope u'r nt Bance looking in physique
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by yuzedo: 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
Try Dipper Life, Mantin of Fire and Miracule, or Kasabubu Church of God.. undecided
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
okpara ugo:

Onye iberibe.

No mind am
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
quality01: @ayswags. Am not a golddigger am jst tired of dating little ladies.they are pest,so I need to move with well established mature lady who is looking for a nice guy to treat her like a woman.
in other words, u re referring 2 sugar mummy?
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by patostation(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
Try any of those Babylon The Great Churches. Their you will find your fellow travellers in the band wagon of the Worl Empire of False Religions. Get out of her my people!
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by livapul86(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
heywhyho:
Try light house international christian centre samoda, don't look at the distance.
@op; Guy, some people are using this opportunity to advertise their churches. Some of them could be room and parlour churches dem dey tell you say classy babes dey there. Shine your eyes o, make u no carry urself enter d one wey dem go shave your head.
I like your thread sha, i won't mind going too.
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by talk2smat(m): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
Bro, If you ask me, I think unseriousness is your watch word. If I were you, I will busy myself with how to make my life better than this. Stop looking for one non-existent lady whose life you will make miserable at the end of the day. Wake up bro and find something productive doing am sure you will do better that way! Good luck bro!-- but not that of uncle Jona oo! shocked

1 Like

Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by manmustwac(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2013
Jeboy: Who is the moderator of this thread?
ME! smiley
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by tunapawizzy: 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
Oil_Cabal: Go to waterbrook at oriental hotel the second building

e be lyk ds address go sure pass
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Afam4eva(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
See what Christianity has turned into. People now go to church for different and stup1d reasons and it's even worse that people are advertising their church like it's a club or something. If that hell fire is real then satan should better start planning on how to control the population. Tufiakwa.

3 Likes

Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by bambuzz88: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by bambuzz88: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
gboss4sure:

Are you in primary school?. The way you reason can make a kid get heart attack.

anoda native name for ibadians is misers
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Nacl: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
grin grin grin grin
tunapawizzy:
dude in case u get offers in multiple folds ....kindly forward some to mycrudeoil@gmail.com
grin
tunapawizzy:
dude in case u get offers in multiple folds ....kindly forward some to mycrudeoil@gmail.com
lol
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
Pstsmith: one word- you're crazy.....i wonder how this made front page?
why won't it, this is not military regime . Haha!
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
DMainMan: Dat is y i tel u all dat christianity is a religion for evil and prostitutes. 99% of peeps go to church to meet prospect for date.

U all had beta accept ISLAM b4 it is too late. However, wat is most certain is dat Arsenal wil win champions league dis season. We ar d 2013 champions league winner. Mark my word

we've heard u, make e for no cause quarrel , oya go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
Goldie20: OP just created his account so he cld ask this question grin Lol i got a question for u OP, are u wealthy urself.? and are u single?
goldie why so soon?
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by koolkamzzy(m): 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
This op na sure guy...

NB: you must be really gud looking, got swag plus gud dress sense to be able to attract these so called wealthy ladies, else they won't even take a second look @ you.

BTW, going by the number of viewers on this thread, seems the op really help lotta guys by speaking out his mind.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by ifihearam: 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
okpara ugo:

Onye iberibe.

Hypocrite!!!!!!!
Go and marry one of those girls hawking in the streets na.

1 Like

Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
Eheheh Eheheh......... I don laf tire. @op u be sure bobo. #Abeg where is my face cap jare, I want go see Joke

1 Like

Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by bambuzz88: 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
talk2smat: Bro, If you ask me, I think unseriousness is your watch word. If I were you, I will busy myself with how to make my life better than this. Stop looking for one non-existent lady whose life you will make miserable at the end of the day. Wake up bro and find something productive doing am sure you will do better that way! Good luck bro!-- but not that of uncle Jona oo! shocked

bt u re nt on ma mind how come the telepathy
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by ifihearam: 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
Afam4eva: See what Christianity has turned into. People now go to church for different and stup1d reasons and it's even worse that people are advertising their church like it's a club or something. If that hell fire is real then satan should better start planning on how to control the population. Tufiakwa.

Not in total support of the op motive but a church is a social gathering. Scores of men and women met their spouses there,its not a bad idea to go into the church to hook up.
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by innocentmartini: 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
Come to our church in Yaba left.

2 Likes

Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Sxsells: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
ifihearam:

Hypocrite!!!!!!!
Go and marry one of those girls hulking in the streets na.
Guy, no be hulking, it is hawking... You too watch hulk hogan abi !

2 Likes

Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Gombs(m): 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
You are looking for a church just cos u wanna date wealthy women?...is a church a club or a dating agency?

Sometimes I wish God uses koboko in reality

5 Likes

Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Afam4eva(m): 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
ifihearam:

Not in total support of the op motive but a church is a social gathering. Scores of men and women met their spouses there,its not a bad idea to go into the church to hook up.
Churches have become a place for social gathering and it's not meant to be. It can be called something else but not a church.
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by ifihearam: 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2013
S*x sells:

Guy, no be hulking, it is hawking... You too watch hulk hogan abi !

Lol
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by ifihearam: 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
@op ask chucky. He knows all the churches with rich babes.
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by ifihearam: 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
Churches have become a place for social gathering and it's not meant to be. It can be called something else but not a church.

I don't get you,apart from the fact that a church or a mosque is a worship place,it still serves as a social gathering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Odukoya Shows Her Baby Bump / Primate Ayodele Gives Money To 4 Boys Arrested For Begging Near His Church / Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.