Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? (39255 Views)

Going To Church With Tablet Instead Of A Bible - Any Difference? / The Bible Justified It That A Women Can Go To Church With Her Hair Uncovered! / Must She Attend The Same Church With Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Angel778(f): 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
tayus: Hope u get fat head dat can carry calabashhhh
lol at fat head that can carry calabash
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by zizzy05: 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
It's try Jehovah witness
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
hottprince: Guys I v d same problem d OP has, only dt I'm in ibadan, im a lag boy bt i schl in ibadan. All d gals i hav in my schl r chop my money gals. I cnt enjoy my money cos of dem

I need a church dt features young, single, PRETTY n rich ladies in Ibadan, prefarably not far frm toll gate cos dts where my schl is.
Finish your school first before your eye begin enter big thing when Graduates suppose dey enjoy.
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by braine(m): 12:01am On Feb 17, 2013
There's nothing someone won't hear on this Nairalan. Lmao.. Nice one. grin
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by IamaChosen: 12:01am On Feb 17, 2013
Without holiness no man shall see the Lord...Hebrew 12:14
Do not deceive yourself...If you die now, where will you spend eternity?
masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution (private or public), patronizing LovePeddlers, abortion, lesbianism, homosexualism, watching Indecency (I Corinthians 6:9-10), or any form of immorality is a sin, you need to repent.
See, www.thelordschosenworld.org

1 Like

Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by koolkamzzy(m): 12:05am On Feb 17, 2013
IamaChosen: Without holiness no man shall see the Lord...Hebrew 12:14
Do not deceive yourself...If you die now, where will you spend eternity?
masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution (private or public), patronizing LovePeddlers, abortion, lesbianism, homosexualism, watching Indecency (I Corinthians 6:9-10), or any form of immorality is a sin, you need to repent.
See, www.thelordschosenworld.org

Shey rich babe dey your church? OP dey talk about wealthy babes, you came here dey preach sermon, abi dis place resemble church ni

1 Like

Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Abbott(m): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2013
What!!! People are really giving suggestions.
@ OP: Try MFM HQ, you will be answered by fire!

2 Likes

Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by newmaonza: 12:23am On Feb 17, 2013
quality01: I'm looking for a church where wealthy single ladies attend in lagos. I want to meet a nice lady for a serious date.
.................................Trust me You dont want to date a lady wealthier than You are

1 Like

Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by newmaonza: 12:24am On Feb 17, 2013
Abbott: What!!! People are really giving suggestions.
@ OP: Try MFM HQ, you will be answered by fire!
.................................. LWKMD
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by a1solution: 12:59am On Feb 17, 2013
I guess Nairaland wants to create a dating section since they are no longer in the mercy of Google dat is why Seun commented on the thread. I see Test runing mode here
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by ABAKA72(m): 1:06am On Feb 17, 2013
Sibrah: You may want to try Rev. King's church.
yeah, Rev king's church is it, I hear say babes there no dey wear cloths sef.
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by lana1878(m): 1:20am On Feb 17, 2013
Run for your life int church, railway line mushin olosa!!!
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by agiboma(f): 1:50am On Feb 17, 2013
Gwekzy: N dis made front page? Nairaland don spoil finish

thats what im saying
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by andyzoga: 1:53am On Feb 17, 2013
@OP, why does it have to be church babes? Can't U̶̲̥̅̊ look elsewhere?
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Raybee2(m): 2:29am On Feb 17, 2013
pls beware it may be a plot by b k to locate some seiiected place to reck afoc
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by ogunsam75(m): 2:50am On Feb 17, 2013
hottprince: Guys I v d same problem d OP has, only dt I'm in ibadan, im a lag boy bt i schl in ibadan. All d gals i hav in my schl r chop my money gals. I cnt enjoy my money cos of dem

I need a church dt features young, single, PRETTY n rich ladies in Ibadan, prefarably not far frm toll gate cos dts where my schl is.
go to kuru maraji, they are many there
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Vansnickers: 2:51am On Feb 17, 2013
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Nobody: 3:27am On Feb 17, 2013
Try this church,...seems they've got lots of prospects!!
All the best....

2 Likes

Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Vansnickers: 4:01am On Feb 17, 2013
^^^
LOL ... your mind dey there.
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by xtgozie(m): 4:37am On Feb 17, 2013
Seun: Christ Embassy. I think their ladies are wealthy, single, liberal and affectionate!!
I hear say majority Christ Embassy men na G * A * Y..... So lots of single ladies will be there.
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Son274: 4:54am On Feb 17, 2013
I love this thread, pls my people, do anyone know any of such church in Abuja? Me too I need a ready made babe and not all these parasite girls we have in town.
Thanks.
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by milkymesh: 5:12am On Feb 17, 2013
Afam4eva: See what Christianity has turned into. People now go to church for different and stup1d reasons and it's even worse that people are advertising their church like it's a club or something. If that hell fire is real then satan should better start planning on how to control the population. Tufiakwa.
why do you think people go to church? To serve God? Have you a flier advertising a church program before? What do see? What about sign post/billboard advert?
Its all about miracle, breakthrough,etc, which be in business, getting a mate, child etc. Its all about what you can get or what the church has to offer. The emphasis of the Op is church, not God or christianity, so leave these out of it.

1 Like

Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by MadCow1: 5:51am On Feb 17, 2013
quality01: @ayswags. Am not a golddigger am jst tired of dating little ladies.they are pest,so I need to move with well established mature lady who is looking for a nice guy to treat her like a woman.

16 over aged, church-going, lonely, desperately looking for love, most likely ugly women liked this comment...

Life is sweet....
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Napzeey: 6:26am On Feb 17, 2013
Goooogle it na.....
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Bokoharam: 6:31am On Feb 17, 2013
Then, this place is for you:

https://www.nairaland.com/1096607/dr-fireman-poster-all-hot

Good luck to you!
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Imyourex(m): 6:54am On Feb 17, 2013
Seun: Christ Embassy. I think their ladies are wealthy, single, liberal and affectionate!!

Sorry o, is that where you found yours?
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2013
trust me if you continue like this, you will become mungopark
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by Gooogle(m): 7:09am On Feb 17, 2013
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Napzeey: Goooogle it na.....

dont call my name. na wetin?

1 Like

Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by ahbaycity(m): 7:12am On Feb 17, 2013
quality01: Plz apart from all diz churches which are jst too popular,do we have other silent churches where wealthy single women dresses hot and seeking men in lagos?
Go to Deeper Life Bible Church, you will find alot of them there, i tell you your life will never remain the same
Re: Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? by hustla(m): 7:24am On Feb 17, 2013
*starts to smoke garri*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Odukoya Shows Her Baby Bump / Primate Ayodele Gives Money To 4 Boys Arrested For Begging Near His Church / Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.