Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,629 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

It Is Unfair To Marry One Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Unfair To Marry One Woman (616 Views)

Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Unfair To Marry One Woman by mekaboy(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2013
In the past I understood that there are at least 4 women to every 1 man in the world, so there are not enough men to marry all the women available.
Now that Some men have even turned gay and started marrying each other. So the ratio now will be 30 women to every 1 man.
I think it will be very unfair for a man to marry 1 woman only, what happens to the 29 single women ?
Re: It Is Unfair To Marry One Woman by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2013
Yes it is very unfair u can marry 20 just prepare ur will early

1 Like

Re: It Is Unfair To Marry One Woman by greedie1(f): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
4 women to every 1 man? really?? hmmm
Re: It Is Unfair To Marry One Woman by 190: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
Actually if Nigeria's population hits 170million this year as expected

It would be estimated that 8 babes to- one guy

Imagine 190 with 8 gurls -
Damn life sweet ooh

Kant wait

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unfair To Marry One Woman by Coldfaya(m): 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
grin cheesy grin

190: Actually if Nigeria's population hits 170million this year as expected

It would be estimated that 8 babes to- one guy

Imagine 190 with 8 gurls -
Damn life sweet ooh

Kant wait
Re: It Is Unfair To Marry One Woman by MrsChima1(f): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2013
It is unfair to marry one man. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: It Is Unfair To Marry One Woman by jmoore(m): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2013
@op if you have two pen***, then marry two wives. If you have three pen*** then marry three.

The number of your pen*** should determine how many wives you should marry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

H.I V IN MARRIAGE.....DANGER ....BEWARE / Ladies If Your Man Proposed Like This...can You Say No? / How Would You Describe Your Needs For Affection In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.