Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Is It Wrong To Call A Girl More Than Twice Everyday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Call A Girl More Than Twice Everyday? (1233 Views)

Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Call A Girl More Than Twice Everyday? by Jamieb(m): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2013
ladies in the house please be sincere. How do you feel when a guy call you at least two times everyday. Do you really appreciate the call or you just pick it for picking sake..thats if you think the calls are becoming disturbances
Re: Is It Wrong To Call A Girl More Than Twice Everyday? by remecy(f): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2013
Is he that jobless or has nothing to do with his thinking faculty. Frequent calls is not a sign of love.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call A Girl More Than Twice Everyday? by Caracta(f): 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
Who is making the calls? An acquaintance, boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, friend, neighbour, or you? It depends on my relationship with the person. I ignore calls i don't want to pick. A call from a boyfriend would be appreciated every minute of the day. I'm in love with that voice mehn... cheesy grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Call A Girl More Than Twice Everyday? by Mynd44: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2013
If you are in a relationship with her, there is noting wrong with it
Re: Is It Wrong To Call A Girl More Than Twice Everyday? by donvinchi: 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2013
remecy: Is he that jobless or has nothing to do with his thinking faculty. Frequent calls is not a sign of love.

Go sit down,so sparring a minute or two to talk to d one u claim u love is being jobless.abeg find d nearest car wash and wash ur brain.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Call A Girl More Than Twice Everyday? by True2myself24(f): 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2013
if we're in a relationship I prefer one call a day in the evening after work, and maybe a few text messages throughout the day. When you first start dating someone of course everything is fresh so you guys start acting like love bugs, but once you get comfortable with each other a lot of calling can be annoying because sometimes you run out of things to say. Unless you guys are like teenagers who don't have anything else to do with their time.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call A Girl More Than Twice Everyday? by Kaxmytex(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mynd_44: If you are in a relationship with her, there is noting wrong with it
[size=28pt]Noooo....dat'z wrong..
U can only flash her more dan 200 tyms
[/size]
Re: Is It Wrong To Call A Girl More Than Twice Everyday? by greedie1(f): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
its not wrong in so far as u dont bore her...
Re: Is It Wrong To Call A Girl More Than Twice Everyday? by 190: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
I don't really know am not really a call person so I don't really know
Re: Is It Wrong To Call A Girl More Than Twice Everyday? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2013
Depends, because every r-ship's different.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call A Girl More Than Twice Everyday? by luvmijeje(f): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
Twice is perfect,more than it...nah.

(1) (Reply)

He Dumped Me……. Thank god / What Do I Do About My Girl Friend Mother's Constantly Asking Me For Money? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.