Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

GEJ 2015 Ambition Holds The Key To APC Success In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ 2015 Ambition Holds The Key To APC Success In 2015 (792 Views)

Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura / APC Bars Buhari From Commenting On His 2015 Ambition At A Press Meeting / Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ 2015 Ambition Holds The Key To APC Success In 2015 by dinachi(m): 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
Its already begining to look lyke we are in 2014 already preparatory to the elections! Inspite of the boast of PDP, I can authoritatively tell you they are scared shitless of the newly formed party APC.The greater fear though is the fear of disintegration of the party due to the presidential ambition of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Re: GEJ 2015 Ambition Holds The Key To APC Success In 2015 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
dinachi: Its already begining to look lyke we are in 2014 already preparatory to the elections! Inspite of the boast of PDP, I can authoritatively tell you they are scared shitless of the newly formed party APC.The greater fear though is the fear of disintegration of the party due to the presidential ambition of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Rather that open a new thread with this ridiculous post, you could have posted this same comment in an existing thread.
Re: GEJ 2015 Ambition Holds The Key To APC Success In 2015 by dinachi(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Rather that open a new thread with this ridiculous post, you could have posted this same comment in an existing thread.
Instead of this ridiculous response you should have kept silent or gone to another thread.
Re: GEJ 2015 Ambition Holds The Key To APC Success In 2015 by dinachi(m): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
The 2nd term ambitions of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will to a large extent determine the Success of Newly formed APC party. From feelers, it is now clear that Jonathans ambition is on a collision course with the plans of many PDP governors including Obasanjo who feels betrayed by Jonathan. Last year December, after the death of Azazi I gave reasons why I believed his killing May have been orchestrated by 2015 ambitions of the president who was no longer in good terms with him and was afraid of the damage he will cause as a willing tool in the hand of his PDP opposition ably led by Obasanjo. Hardly has the dust settled, the president made another strategic move in whittling down Obasanjos influence in South West PDP politics by moving against Oyinola widely seen as Obasanjos man and other Obasanjos men in the southwest. Inspite of denials Jonathan has formidable Opposition against his second term ambition among many of the PDP governor especially those whose term expires in 2015. Many of the governors are already in secret talks with the APC but they are not making any moves yet. Information I got from my reliable source in NIA says some of these governors were even the ones secretly supporting and sponsoring APC merger as a viable alternative should Jonathan take the unexpected step to contest. In other words the moment Jonathan bows to pressure from sychophants to contest, Most of those Governors will openly identify With APC and decamp immediately making APC the majority party and giving them the needed advantage to win effortlessly. Contrary to some opinions, APC will be strongly motivated by the desire to remove Jonathan that they will to the suprise of many win the elections intact as a party.

(1) (Reply)

kpogede77: army drone will be in your skys if no peace in bayelsa state, / Electronic Voting In 2015. / Boko Haram: ACN Opposes Imposition Of State Of Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.