Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

The Cowardice Of Atheism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cowardice Of Atheism (65129 Views)

The Glamour Of Atheism / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) / Myopia Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 17, 2013
davidylan:

and you know they co-existed with humans how?

How does the existence of dinosaurs debunk the genesis creation story?

Do you mind providing us this SCIENTIFIC explanation rather than circling the wagon with irrelevant nonsense?

" IRRELEVANT NONE SENSE " that word alone has put me off this conversation.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Goshen360(m): 2:56am On Feb 17, 2013
ifeness:

The bible is basically for explaining stuffs to uneducated people, just like teaching kids with drawings and cartoon which they later outgrow. You can never be a scientist and believe in a God no way! Even the pope resigned after picking up interest in science.

grin grin grin Laughing in Greek-Hebrews and dancing at the same time. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 17, 2013
davidylan:

Oh dear... just WHEN are you going to explain this scientific process to us?

Stick to your bible mate. You do not deserve an explanation.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 17, 2013
ifeness:

Most likely because you dont have one. Its ok to say so.

8 Likes

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Goshen360(m): 2:58am On Feb 17, 2013
ifeness:

" IRRELEVANT NONE SENSE " that word alone has put me off this conversation.

Hope you aren't getting ready to run away grin

1 Like

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 17, 2013
Goshen360:

grin grin grin Laughing in Greek-Hebrews and dancing at the same time. grin grin grin

Dont mind the guy... and this is the "scientist" who cannot explain his much vaunted scientific concept of the creation but prefers to hide under the banner of manufactured outrage.

Maybe he should put that statement to Isaac Newton who was a scientist and a God believer. the amount of erroneous dribble you read from these folks is amazing.

3 Likes

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Goshen360(m): 2:59am On Feb 17, 2013
ifeness:

^
davidylan:

Most likely because you dont have one. Its ok to say so.

Another upper cut.... grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by chukkynwob(m): 2:59am On Feb 17, 2013
ifeness:

The bible is basically for explaining stuffs to uneducated people, just like teaching kids with drawings and cartoon which they later outgrow. You can never be a scientist and believe in a God no way! Even the pope resigned after picking up interest in science.

That is a very bold ascertion,fallacy of hasty generalization...just like saying all atheist are scientists. BRILLIANT.... Only one problem presents itself here,its just your opinion

2 Likes

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 17, 2013
Goshen360:
^

Another upper cut.... grin grin grin

I just wont exchange conversations with a fool

2 Likes

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 17, 2013
Goshen360:

Hope you aren't getting ready to run away grin

Did you expect him to have any scientific answer to give? grin I suppose codeaddict is still taking his time to read on google before coming to pretend like he knows anything.

2 Likes

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 17, 2013
davidylan:

Did you expect him to have any scientific answer to give? grin I suppose codeaddict is still taking his time to read on google before coming to pretend like he knows anything.

You read a book millions of time and yet do not understand. What a shame sad
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Goshen360(m): 3:03am On Feb 17, 2013
ifeness:

Call me whatever you like.....we only bless those that curse us. Oga Ade, o ya, explain yourself only don't display you're a coward....as per the OP. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by chukkynwob(m): 3:03am On Feb 17, 2013
ifeness:

Please come together let us present facts and not banter words. Atheism is just a worldview
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 17, 2013
ifeness:

You read a book millions of time and yet do not understand. What a shame sad

What is stopping you from explaining the book to us since you understand it? That is the shame... claiming that you know then hiding behind the facade of false outrage in order to avoid having to face the fact that you really dont know. Real scientists would have provided us with facts and figures to put us to shame...

10 Likes

Goshen360:

Call me whatever you like.....we only bless those that curse us. Oga Ade, o ya, explain yourself only don't display you're a coward....as per the OP. grin grin grin

I did not mean you, i was referring to David.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Goshen360(m): 3:05am On Feb 17, 2013
davidylan:

Chei.....third upper cuts. grin grin grin

6 Likes

chukkynwob:

Please come together let us present facts and not banter words. Atheism is just a worldview

Ok i will explain
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Goshen360(m): 3:06am On Feb 17, 2013
ifeness:

I did not mean you, i was referring to David.

You see how you're exposing your hatred for humanity? Whether David or me or anyone....you don't have to call names to make your point. No?

3 Likes

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:06am On Feb 17, 2013
I will use you favourite book as well
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 17, 2013
Goshen360:

You see how you're exposing your hatred for humanity? Whether David or me or anyone....you don't have to call names to make your point. No?

The guy uses a lot of foul words. I wont trade words with such a fellow

Moreover u need to open your mind to understand what i will say:

The bible "god" is in plural

They were scientists or high tech beings who mated with humans. Its there,written in your bible
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Goshen360(m): 3:09am On Feb 17, 2013
^ Okay. Forget that now. No trading words. We're waiting. Starting your explanations. #Hot seat mode activated#

2 Likes

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by codeaddict(m): 3:09am On Feb 17, 2013
davidylan:

I don't need to explain the Big B'a'n'g theory to you. It's already been dissected in many threads on this forum.
I guess the fact that you can't comprehend the Big B'a'n'g theory is reason enough for you to stick to the biblical story. Stop trying to taunt enlightened persons to explain it to you. Stick to what your brain can process easily - the bible!

2 Likes

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 17, 2013
ifeness:

The guy uses a lot of foul words. I wont trade words with such a fellow

which is quite hypocritical from someone who calls others uneducated fools on this very thread.

4 Likes

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 17, 2013
codeaddict:
I don't need to explain the Big B'a'n'g theory to you. It's already been dissected in many threads on this forum.
I guess the fact that you can't comprehend the Big B'a'n'g theory is reason enough for you to stick to the biblical story. Stop trying to taunt enlightened persons to explain it to you. Stick to what your brain can process easily - the bible!

If you call yourself enlightened then so be it.

Its just laughable that you refuse to explain the big b.ang to us... perhaps because you really dont know it and hence cannot answer the many logical questions that will follow. Its hard to hide behind your fingers.

5 Likes

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 17, 2013
There were already humans on the planet even after the devastation that wiped out civilisations ,including dinorsears

The gods( they were called gods by primitive men who already existed,who had evolved after millions of years,who passed through evolution) came to our planet to add their DNA to humans.

They created an artifical DNA bank where they carried out experiments just like our scientists do today( this is a valid evidence
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 17, 2013
" the humans have become like us" this is a verse in the bible right? ( remember,the bible is a collection of ancient scrolls. Not inspired by god)

After mating with humans( genetic manipulations). They later became jealous of the fact that humans became clever ( story of fruit in the garden) and tried to wipe the out with atomic weapons several times ( including the tower of babel which was recorded in the dead sea scroll, egyptian book of the dead,long long before the bible was ever composed)
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:30am On Feb 17, 2013
Darwin story of evolution is valid. Scientists have been looking for the missing link,the stuff that made man very clever. In my opinion, the missing link is the DNA from the advanced scientist recorded in ancient scrolls of india,dead sea scroll,book of the dead.

The bible never tells complete stories. Why? Becos it aint original. The book of enoch says it all, it confirmed the presence of advanced beings coming from the sky to mate with homo sapience. They came down and taught human the act of war,societies,government and mathematics.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 17, 2013
Now guys, if you wanna be honest,you will reason with my explanations

Long before the advance scientist came, there were humans on our planet

The idea of god was from humans who worshiped these beings. They are not Gods. God is pure energy( invincible and neutral). God can never inspire a book or talk to anyone. Those gods in the bible who ordered so many killings where physical beings. The stories were often exergerrated by the writters of the bible.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:39am On Feb 17, 2013
Any question? You lot should read the bible again and try to observe my explanations. You do not need a pastor to understand it.

Aint you proud of me? wink
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 17, 2013
Goshen360: ^ Okay. Forget that now. No trading words. We're waiting. Starting your explanations. #Hot seat mode activated#

Hiding? If you think you can debunk me,you gotta do it word for word. Not just using the phrase " rubbish"...... like christians do.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:59am On Feb 17, 2013
I mean seriously. What does one say to the above? I'm just weak!

6 Likes

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 17, 2013
davidylan: I mean seriously. What does one say to the above? I'm just weak!

Debunk me if you can.... I am waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (79) (Reply)

Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures / The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) / David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.