Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Do Animals Mourn Too? Yes They Do...... - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do Animals Mourn Too? Yes They Do...... (20280 Views)

Animals! Super Animals! / 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives / 5 Animals That Actually Never DIE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Animals Mourn Too? Yes They Do...... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
[size=14pt]Eke!♥♥♥♥[/size]
Re: Do Animals Mourn Too? Yes They Do...... by funkydot(f): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
@Op tx so much for dis wonderful post. Being a life-long animal lover who has had lots of close contact with them l completely agree they mourn just like we do. lnfact smtimes they even exhibit these humane feelns more than humans. l remember when my mum fell ill sm years back and we had to take her to the hospital, our 5yr-old Alsatian dog wouldn't let us help her down the stairs into d car.She kept getting in the way pulln her clothes to obstruct us from taking her down and howling this worrisome whinning cry so uncharacteristic of her since she had a deep bark. Eventually we made it to the hospital but my mum never made it back to the house because she died in the hospital in d hospital. Thruout her short stay in the hospital and several weeks after d dog keep up this whine thruout the night and barely ate. Seeing her pathetic reaction to my mum's abrupt loss helped all of us deal with ours. Very touchn. . .
Re: Do Animals Mourn Too? Yes They Do...... by debbilici0us(f): 1:50pm On May 20, 2013
funkydot: @Op tx so much for dis wonderful post. Being a life-long animal lover who has had lots of close contact with them l completely agree they mourn just like we do. lnfact smtimes they even exhibit these humane feelns more than humans. l remember when my mum fell ill sm years back and we had to take her to the hospital, our 5yr-old Alsatian dog wouldn't let us help her down the stairs into d car.She kept getting in the way pulln her clothes to obstruct us from taking her down and howling this worrisome whinning cry so uncharacteristic of her since she had a deep bark. Eventually we made it to the hospital but my mum never made it back to the house because she died in the hospital in d hospital. Thruout her short stay in the hospital and several weeks after d dog keep up this whine thruout the night and barely ate. Seeing her pathetic reaction to my mum's abrupt loss helped all of us deal with ours. Very touchn. . .

Awww cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Animals Mourn Too? Yes They Do...... by brizziedos(m): 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
They are our cousins and they got emotions and consciousness like us. In fact they are more united than us humans.

i'm not surprised cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Kerosene Freeze If Put In Freezer? / Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? / Nigeria Zoo Probes Cash-eating Gorilla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.