Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? (10614 Views)

Do People Still Buy Music Albums? / Play Fuji Music Online Or Download Here / Naija Music streaming or download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? by Shaw007(m): 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
If you are really fanatical about someone . . . You'll get their albums,for instance . . . I have all of Lupe fiasco's collectIon,the works!!

And besides,if ur stILL in schoOL , , ,u go wan blast deck nah!
Re: Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? by Judolisco(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
deejay_harry1: Yes i still do... There z tht spirit and joy in owning lilwayne's cd collection
sorry oh i dnt think cd ar stil existing
Re: Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? by Tinyemeka(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
deejay_harry1: Yes i still do... There z tht spirit and joy in owning lilwayne's cd collection
smiley
Especially the Carter IV.
Re: Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? by Pimples(m): 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
These days whereby I am usually busy for 24 hours, my music is dependent on phone. I don't have the xtra time needed to convert it to mp3. Also when I download, I automatically get the album art as well as lyrics of the song. What more can I ask for
Re: Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? by TableLeg(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
I do both ... There are some albums you have to buy for keeps
I buy albums on the regular and i download when i need to .... On a balance, buying weighs more!
Re: Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? by seunlayi(m): 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
the last album I bought was Mr Raggamofy or whatever by Daniel Wilson in the early 90's. Download reign now and forever
Re: Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? by free2ryhme: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
miz4oxley: Nairalanders, I will like to know your views, If you still buy Music, Videos Albums or you strictly download? Because, since the advent of internet streaming, even artiste put their songs, albums up for free? Pls.... Let's hear

why waste my money to buy craps when i can get previews of these same craps online for nothing.... Auto-tunes can make anyone a star overnight with rubbish in their albums.... Guy music these days esp naija are pure crap/ultra rubbish. you can never seem to distinguish one from the other to all sound alike but content and msg na nonsense...
Re: Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? by DonTim1: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mynd_44: I still buy albums, I burn them to my PC then give the disc out.......I no get time to dey wait for MTN or Airtel connection to download

Its rip Bro not burn, u burn to disk and rip from cd.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? by Tpave(m): 12:54am On Feb 18, 2013
[quote
author=Temismith]None of d above! I get dem trough my bluetooth...in
dat cas ;De, i dont have to spend a penny! Chikena![/quote] women, una too like awuf.
Re: Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? by kombo(m): 1:05am On Feb 18, 2013
CHIMCO: Pls i ve not heard Tonto Dike's song. I need link to download thanks.

Download all TONTO DIKE's musics (Audio and Video) thus far... use d link below

http://www.naijabambam.com/tag/tonto-dike/
Re: Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? by Hardfact: 1:09am On Feb 18, 2013
Unfortunately, even many of the mp3s online are still crap and not good listening to on good music set.
Re: Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? by kombo(m): 1:33am On Feb 18, 2013
I buy most times, but lately I realize I could just download d singles online as they come, there are some few sites that release great songs, I was addicted to downloading songs from notjustok.com , but after their website upgrade it looked annoying, now am getting real fun downloading @ www.naijabambam.com ... I think that's the future in naija entertainments hub.
Re: Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? by AkinW: 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
I couldn't but to add to this interesting thread about paying for Nigerian music downloads.

I started running wetin-dey.com on the presumption that it will be a start point for developing an online mechanism for celebrating and selling media of African descent. The business model is now completely flawed as awareness of internet and numerous blog sites offering media for free has made it an non-viable venture.

Regrettably, wetin-dey.com's hand has been forced and now offers free media content for streaming and download purposes, however it occasionally offers paid services for the creative art of high quality professional disc jockeys.
Re: Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? by drizzypat: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hardfact: Unfortunately, even many of the mp3s online are still crap and not good listening to on good music set.
bros na lie oh.it depends on where ur getting ur own music from,i have a site where i download albums.in different bitrates..64,128,240,480 which ever u want
Re: Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
i download albums
Re: Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? by azibar097: 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] well when people make it hard for pips to get original cds, people resort to the safest way out- downloading and tru bluetooth.
cnt blame pips.
Re: Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
Personally I have never and will never dowload any music or video from the Internet. First of all it is illegal. Second of all, even if I think artists get paid way too much money, it wouldn't be fair to steal their profits.
Re: Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? by Hardfact: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
drizzypat: bros na lie oh.it depends on where ur getting ur own music from,i have a site where i download albums.in different bitrates..64,128,240,480 which ever u want
Drizzypat, could you plz name the sites you're talking about. I guess there's sth I need to know. I think some mp3s have fake bitrates which makes them still sound muffled even with very high bitrates? Waiting for your reply. . . .

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2013
Soso990240: nt true.u can get original CDs 4 as low as #1500

Abeg, what difference are you advocating?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download: Nicki Minaj – Anaconda (official Track) / David Jones David – Giant Killer Ft Evangelist Jenny Kenny / Rugged Don Reply 9ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.