Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. (17602 Views)

Interpol Declares Maina Wanted / Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector / Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by Sagamite(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Weep also for our supposed ' leaders of tomorrow' . Most of them are ignorant and will be the worst thing that can ever happen to a nation. They no nothing about good governance but think they know it all.

A sample of them can be seen on this thread and on NL blaming GEJ for everything including the colour of their sons poo.

We all know Nigeria is damaged goods already. The person that will fix it is yet to be born in my opinion.

Did your person President whom you defend so much even release a statement to express outrage and promise of reform when someone that took the pensions of old people and put it in a bank to enrich himself was given a fine of N750K and told to go home, no jail? An amount he would have made in one day from interests from his loot.

Is that the competent President you expect to solve your problems?

That is the man that inspires?

You don't see him as part of the problem of Nigeria?

ANSWER!
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by sweetcheecks(f): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
ckkris: Sweetcheeks,

Just ignore all these e-warriors of Nairaland. When Abiola stole Nigeria blind his tribe stood by him to be president. If another tribe do likewise they flood the news with empty noise. But nothing mega, ie nothing will happen. Europeans say there's so much freedom in Nigeria that people get away with almost anything. Maybe that's why development is slow.

Maybe Nigeria even other African countries need to use the US presidential qualification process, that is you need to be a
wealthy man who has a record of success/achievement to run
for presidency. Eg, Dangote and others who already have a lot money and will not have to steal. But their drive will only be to leave a legacy.

You give a hungry men a position of power to handle huge budgets that he has only dreamed of, this is what you will see greediness of a high note. Imagine stealing such amounts and leaving millions of people stranded. Only mad men do this and ussually poverty stricken craziness. lipsrsealed
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by Sagamite(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Maybe Nigeria even other African countries need to use the US presidential qualification process, that is you need to be a
for presidency. Eg, Dangote and others who already have a lot money and will not have to still. But will only be to leave a legacy.

You give a hungry men a position of power to handle huge budgets that he has only dreamed of, this is what you will see greediness of a high note. Imagine stealing such amounts and leaving millions of people stranded. Only mad men do this and ussually poverty stricken craziness. lipsrsealed

There are not enough Nigerians sufficiently rich to that level and have a strong and wide enough pool of candidates.

The richest class of Nigerians, who are rich by Nigerian standards (tens of millions of dollars), would still steal because they want to be dollar billionaires, have enough money for at least seven generations of their descendents and they know it will result in majority of the Nigerian society respecting and worshipping them for their "achievements".

Being a looting crook in Nigeria is culturally regarded as being "sharp and smart" by majority of the population. You even get rewarded with chieftancy titles by the monarchs and pastors having specials prayers for you in church to thank God for his "good graces" to you, irrespective of how you obtained your money. The minute you have money, no matter how you make it, you instantly become a local hero that alot of people are proud of, that is why you see many Nigerians praying for the people that looted from public funds in their (i.e. the crooks) rare times of adversity. The same people who destroyed their life/future and mashed up their self-dignity. There is a level of inspirational affection like the 'Stockholm syndrome' that develops for them.

It is a culture of "Get rich and loot when you can".

So it is not about wealthy leaders, it is about a cancerous culture that needs to be overhauled.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by back2sender: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
Infidelity bk belongs to peter obi. So uuuuuu knw y govt agcuy r unable to act. D cretin is a shareholder
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by specialmati(m): 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
ocelot2006: Let the FG sieze his assets.
which FG is't d one that allowed him 2 run away 2 singapore.all of them are involved.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by favourbroda: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
Its high time we all shotup in this country called nigeria evil nation.corruption is the order of the day in nigeria,bt why I m warry is cas they children alway suffer what they father ve done.more grace to maina if this country was his family we he run it like this?my pray for all of them is dat since dey say this nation is their property @ their not taking good care of it God we never fail to punished them and they lineage maina say amen.
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by Sagamite(m): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
Why has SELFWORTH picked race after I asked a simple question?
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by Oluwaadajo(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
Lots of morons on this thread as usual.

You cannot have an intelligent debate without all the palmwine hawkers and meat sellers jumping on the thread.

Typical NL.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by Monjerk: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
I actualy saw d man on my way frm singapore 2 Naija, I was treaking frm singapor 2 naija n he too was treaking frm naija 2 singapor so we pass each other on d way, we even greeted. I shud av catch him n bring him bck. I can still go bck, but I need transport dis time around, I no fit treak. *wink* d man don go.d more u look d less u see, naija.
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by Oluwaadajo(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
Sagamite:

Did your person President whom you defend so much even release a statement to express outrage and promise of reform when someone that took the pensions of old people and put it in a bank to enrich himself was given a fine of N750K and told to go home, no jail? An amount he would have made in one day from interests from his loot.

Is that the competent President you expect to solve your problems?

That is the man that inspires?

You don't see him as part of the problem of Nigeria?

ANSWER!

On this thread, many people have called you a fool. I don't blame them. You are a SUPERFOOL!

Anyone who calls a leader of his nation names like you do has to be a fool and would never attain such position in life. [size=18pt]You can call him names from now till Kingdom come. It will not do anything for you, us or Nigeria except give you hypertension.
[/size]
You call him those names and today he still remain the President of a nation. [size=24pt]You my friend will NEVER attain that level in life with all your person mentality.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by seunajia: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
Oluwaadajo:

On this thread, many people have called you a fool. I don't blame them. You are a SUPERFOOL!

Anyone who calls a leader of his nation names like you do has to be a fool and would never attain such position in life.

Who is this pig? Speak up animal! angry
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by Sagamite(m): 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
Oluwaadajo:

Anyone who calls a leader of his nation names like you do has to be a fool and would never attain such position in life.

You are a person!

A moronic product of a failed education system.

Only a cretin raised in a failed environment like Nigeria would carry and worship a foool because of his position. Fucktards like you are the majority of Nigerians I was alluding to about worshiping useless people. FOOOOL!

1 Like

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by armadeo(m): 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
Oluwaadajo:

So the man who is leading a nation to the prepice about to dump over 150million pips over the cliff should be applauded abi. A leader who has no balls or is self serving should be praised?. My friend I blame jonathan for all the woes of this country every single one, U want to know Y? Cause he is the leader, father or head of this country and the buck stops @ his table. So no food its his fault, no light its his fault, traffic its his fault, security the same. Its his JOB to look after every single nigerian so stop being a dunce thinking he is ur lord, he is there to serve U. I doubt if u would still understand anyway.
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by seanet01: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
Oluwaadajo:

And what do you expect a reasonable German to have called Hitler for killing Jews in millions?
Hailed him just because of the position he held but not because of what he does?
You are a Simpleton.
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by taharqa: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
armadeo:

So the man who is leading a nation to the prepice about to dump over 150million pips over the cliff should be applauded abi. A leader who has no balls or is self serving should be praised?. My friend I blame jonathan for all the woes of this country every single one, U want to know Y? Cause he is the leader, father or head of this country and the buck stops @ his table. So no food its his fault, no light its his fault, traffic its his fault, security the same. Its his JOB to look after every single nigerian so stop being a dunce thinking he is ur lord, he is there to serve U. I doubt if u would still understand anyway.
Some of you amaze by the ASTONISHING FOOOLISHNESS that is so confidently shown in public at times; d SHALLOWNESS of THOUGHT that honestly elicits Pity.... I can assure you Guy, that GEJ isn't responsible for yr present Miserable state; that's mostly YOU. Bliv it, cos its yr greatest hope for sm respites any time soon.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by victorv12(m): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
Any theif that can mismanaged over 100 Billion Naira can fight the Nigeria state. Cecilia Ibru is collecting all her properties seized by the Nigeria government. Maina has the cash to burn and noting will happen. As for the jail term regarding him, spare me, that brother ain't going to jail!!
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by taharqa: 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2013
If anyone has even a bit of SENSE, he/she wud at dis point 'rememba' Arunma Otteh, d SEC boss and her travails recently. Its bn like what? 6 months? That ought give sm kind of Pause on these sorts of stories, whilst bn vigilant of course. But do Nigerians eva Learn?
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by Oluwaadajo(m): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
taharqa: Some of you amaze by the ASTONISHING FOOOLISHNESS that is so confidently shown in public at times; d SHALLOWNESS of THOUGHT that honestly elicits Pity.... I can assure you Guy, that GEJ isn't responsible for yr present Miserable state; that's mostly YOU. Bliv it, cos its yr greatest hope for sm respites any time soon.

Thank you. Thats why many of them will never amount to anything in life.

If only they can spend all that negative energy doing something better with their lives who knows?

1 Like

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by Hardfact: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
Thanks to the porous/nonfunctional govt institutions. I bid him safe exile, while our institutions wash their stinking linen in public glare.
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by Oluwaadajo(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

A moronic product of a failed education system.

Only a cretin raised in a failed environment like Nigeria would carry and worship a foool because of his position. Fucktards like you are the majority of Nigerians I was alluding to about worshiping useless people. FOOOOL!

The only thing you know is person this and person that. I guess this is a common language in your home when growing up.
That’s why many of you will never amount to anything in life.

[size=28pt]If only you can spend all that negative energy doing something better with your life who knows? It may yet be that all the time and money spent schooling you is not wasted after all. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by morethanawinner: 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ibori's lot will soon befall him.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by Oluwaadajo(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
seunajia:

Who is this pig? Speak up animal! angry

[size=38pt]who let THIS dog out?[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by Sagamite(m): 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
Oluwaadajo:

The only thing you know is person this and person that. I guess this is a common language in your home when growing up.
That’s why many of you will never amount to anything in life.

If only you can spend all that negative energy doing something better with your life who knows? It may yet be that all the time and money spent schooling you is not wasted after all.

You are a person!

I will spend the energy educating fucktards like you that have a right to vote and worship other fucktards.

Your dumbness is a danger to society!

Cretin! You will never have the intellect to achieve 100th of what I achieve. The moorons you worship have destroyed your life before it even started before we even consider the fact that you IQ is in single digits.
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by seunajia: 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
Oluwaadajo:

[size=38pt]I am a dog, who let me out?[/size]

You are a ferking bastard. You useless pig. The youths should hang your likes if this were a country.

You ferking animal. Senseless son of a LovePeddler.
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by andyanders: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
sweetcheecks:

for presidency. Eg, Dangote and others who already have a lot money and will not have to steal. But their drive will only be to leave a legacy.

My sister, forget that level with our Nigerian rich men. They will steal and steal no matter how rich they are. If they get there, the back door members MUST steal without that, he cannot rule as they will kill him. In fact stealing is like an epidemic in our system whereby we recognize corruption as a separate portfolio to handle. You must have someone to be there to represent your interest no matter how rich you are.
They cannot allow descent men to come on-board. We have people like Pat Utomi and their likes but nobody would want them to come close. Abiola attempted it and it took his life because we still have cabal. Is it the law makers that are descent or the members of the House of Rep or house of assemblies? Look at the kind of allocation they allocate to themselves. You go to CBN another problem to the society. So now where do we go? Someone stole Police pension fund and was set free by the judicial system and a poor man stole a phone worth N17,000k was sent to 3yr or 5yrs imprisonment? Which kind of a country is this?
A man sat on his seat and stole 88billion, one man and absconded to Syngapore and the government will come here to tell us that they never knew his movement? It is a lie.
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by Sagamite(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
seunajia:

You are a ferking bastard. You useless pig. The youths should hang your likes if this were a country.

You ferking animal. Senseless son of a LovePeddler.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I completely agree.
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by seunajia: 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I completely agree.

These guys take us for a ride in this country. They steal us blind and he still has the nerve to chat crap here.

I'm afraid our people are too docile and would never stand-up to these people. It's such a mess. We are the laughingstock of the world. The green passport is not worth the paper it is printed upon.

And he has the nerve? Sopona lo ma pa e! angryangry omo irankiran.
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by benboa(m): 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2013
"NIGERIA" IS ONE BIG ACTION COMEDY MOVIE......WE NEED A "RAWLINGS"

3 Likes

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by Sagamite(m): 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
seunajia:

These guys take us for a ride in this country. They steal us blind and he still has the nerve to chat crap here.

I'm afraid our people are too docile and would never stand-up to these people. It's such a mess. We are the laughingstock of the world. The green passport is not worth the paper it is printed upon.

And he has the nerve? Sopona lo ma pa e! angryangry omo irankiran.

I have always seen the elimination of fucktards by suppression, ill-fated death or lynching as useful processes of accelerating progress.

A person like him needs to be eliminated.

SELFWORTH, I am seeing you repeatedly on the viewing list o.

I am still awaiting your response to the question o.
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
When you need BOKO HARAM to do their duty you won't find them. It is only when it comes to killing of poor innocent Nigerians they are quick in detonating bombs everywhere. Nonsense sect.
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by patostation(m): 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
pictures: The bankers should be held liable. They are the ones aiding corruption in
this country.

I support the last speaker. For no one can hide N88 Billion in his house. Criminal and rogue politicians must use a bank to funnel public funds. The banks also know that these fellows could not have earned such stupendous amounts. But the way the banks view it is like, they need such illegal monies to stabilize and stay afloat. This is not acceptable

1 Like

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
Death of Intelligence and Burial of Wisdom in Nairaland these days.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Uncover Bomb In Kano Food Market, Two IEDS At Popular Owerri Eatery / I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi / EFCC Arrests Nenadi Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.