Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 (2711 Views)

As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by tunad4rari(m): 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
what type of female shoe do u want
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by mosexyl(f): 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
tunad4rari: what type of female shoe do u want

Flats, heels nd slippers .
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by amtheone(m): 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
mosexyl:

Pls help me where can I get this female shoes at wholesale price which i'll be able to make good profit.. I'll b lookin forward to ur reply

U can get them even in Lagos(Badagry area), but for high profit margin u can go to Cotonuo or Togo.

Mine was at Togo. If u are planing to buy them from Togo, u have to factor in ur fare and other miscellenous xpenses that u will incur into ur budget. And again, if u are new in that line, I will advice u go with someone who is into such so that the person can help u out in terms of pricing and picking the reigning stuff.

Again if u don't have a shop where u can display them once u return, if u are planing to do mobile marketing, u have to plan very well. I had a wonderful xperience. Till date, some ladies are still with my money.

U can call me for more information 08061352480
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by mosexyl(f): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
amtheone:

U can get them even in Lagos(Badagry area), but for high profit margin u can go to Cotonuo or Togo.

Mine was at Togo. If u are planing to buy them from Togo, u have to factor in ur fare and other miscellenous xpenses that u will incur into ur budget. And again, if u are new in that line, I will advice u go with someone who is into such so that the person can help u out in terms of pricing and picking the reigning stuff.

Again if u don't have a shop where u can display them once u return, if u are planing to do mobile marketing, u have to plan very well. I had a wonderful xperience. Till date, some ladies are still with my money.

U can call me for more information 08061352480

@ametheone,...thnk you so much...i really appreciate but i'll prefer lagos for a start as i'm new in d business...
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by amtheone(m): 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
Buyterrific.com:

Hi amtheone, I like your post. May I suggest a way you can increase your sales on the air freshners? As you can see from my username, I work for an online shopping solution. We assist vendors and sellers in selling their products to the online market. Have you ever tried selling online? Well I can tell you that it is a very lucrative and rewarding venture. With buyterrific.com you do not need to own a website, all you need are some photos of your product and internet connection. Simply sign up with us and an e-store is created instantly for you to manage your products. We will handle delivery and payments. Sign up is absolutely free. Note all monies made from purchase of your products will be transfered to your bank account every tuesdays and fridays. All we ask is that your products be available for delivery once a purchase is made. Feel free to check out the page "sell on buyterrific" when you visit our site for more details. The online market is still very vagine and we hope Nigerians will take advantage of this opportunity.
Contact us at info@buyterrific.com or visit our website www.buyterrific.com

Goodluck with your business, we wish you all the best and look forward having you on board!

Thanks. I will do just that.
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by tunad4rari(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
if u wana buy the shoes in lag,go to idumota.better stil i can teach on how to import directly frm china within a week.
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by mosexyl(f): 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
tunad4rari: if u wana buy the shoes in lag,go to idumota.better stil i can teach on how to import directly frm china within a week.

Pls teach me how to import 2...i'll appreciate if u can,
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by iniobong888(m): 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
Make N15,000 Profit for Every N35,000 Invested As Distributor
Beans on point is a new product that seek to saves time of consumers by offering Beans that has been carefully selected, it has the following advantage
 No preservative
 No chaff
 No dirt
 Hygienic packaged
It comes in 1kg and 2kg. , 1kg is N350 while 2kg is N700
If you are interested to be a distributor as distributor you can sell for 1kg for N450- N500 depending on your location and 2kg for N900.
there are 10 packs of 1kg in a carton going for N3,500 if you decide to sell for N450-N500 the profit you make is N1000-N1500 so for 10 cartons they profit will be N15,000
So if you are interested please give us a call . 07034706326(iniobong)
see pictures below

Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by tunad4rari(m): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
its is not wot i can teach u online.we ave to c so dat i can teach u o.
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by Sammypeters: 1:04am On Oct 25, 2020
Earned over 0.004btc in about 24 hours via viewing ads on Telegram

https:///BTC_Ads_sg_bot?start=774299443

DM on Telegram to for questions and proofs.
No investment required, just a bit of your time
Re: Pls Which Business Can I Start With N40,000 by tojos(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2020
I got a business for you, and it's one of the businesses I do part-time while working. I'm even considering quitting my job in order to go fully into the business, because it's a gold-mine of a business that so many people are not aware of �. Briefly, let me highlight some features of the business:

It's stress free.

It's easy to start and requires a minimum capital of about 45k.

Unlike some businesses out there that tend to collapse, your investment will be 100% safe.

100% ROI can be achieved within a few months of investing depending on your efforts. Even with the minimum investment of 45k, you can make 7 million naira in a year by re-investing your earnings. It all boils down to your effort.

The business guarantees residual income for your family long after you retire. That means an investment that would never go down, and your income would keeps coming in multiples for the rest of life and for your family to inherit.

And to conclude, this business is 100% legit and real. Even people in the diaspora are investing in it.�

If you want to know more about the business I'm talking about, chat me up for free on my whatsapp 08023032540. Thank me later.�

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Nigerian Businesses I Want To See Go Public / Houses Built With Plastic Bottles (photos) / The journey to make my first $10,000 online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.