Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Who Will take Us To The Promised Land. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will take Us To The Promised Land. (529 Views)

Can Buhari Take Us To The Promised Land? / Chadians Make Nigeria Their Promised Land:how They Trek For Months 2 Work Here / Who Will Lead Nigeria To The Promised Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will take Us To The Promised Land. by olabukola: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2013
I have been a member of this forum for a long time and i have come to realise that we Nigerians always shy aware from reality, we like chasing shadow, blame game is our main problem why we refuse to tackle what need to be tackeled for things to be in its rightful place. I can say that all the civilian govt i have seen in this country are all the same and non is better than the other. OBJ is not Better than Umar(thou short lived)and Umar is not better than GEJ and i don't beleive that who ever that will replace him or vice versa.

In all honesty i would like somebody to list names of who he/she think that can better any of the past/present president in the fight against corruption. The list should include the first ten(10) most important people in govt hierarchy.

(1) (Reply)

Plot To Kill IBB, Dasuki Foiled…as SSS Busts Iranian-backedterror Group / The Peoples Democratic Party Said On Thursday That President Goodluck Jonathan W / Mark Weeps For Ogbodo – Condoles The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.