Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage (2568 Views)

If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic / As A Best-man / Chief-bridesmaid / What Makes A Man/woman Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by Rosby(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2006
If you want to have a good spouse, go to the church
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by dominobaby(f): 7:24pm On May 03, 2006
I dn't totally agree with u, because nt everyone in the church is a 'wife' or 'husband' material.
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by Hotstepper(f): 7:45pm On May 03, 2006
right, church wetin with all the pretenders dere, itz common among pentcostals cuz they bleive if u ain't in their church, u ain't nuthing and won't make a good wife/husband and the kingdom of heaven but turns out they do worst, marriage material can be found anywhere if u open your eyez to the right thing and not sex like most people undecided
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by hotangel2(f): 11:40pm On May 03, 2006
SO not true.

The ONLY PLACE HELL NA!
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by babymine(f): 12:02pm On May 04, 2006
There are good marriage materials in the church but it aint the only place. cheesy cheesy
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by Rosby(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2006
I don't mean church goers oh!
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by Rhodalyn(f): 12:22pm On May 04, 2006
the church is where you even find ''devils in disguise''!!!!
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by babymine(f): 12:25pm On May 04, 2006
The rate at which evil is creeping into churches nowadays, hmm, only God will help us.
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by larger20(m): 8:25pm On May 04, 2006
I know couple that meet in the bar, I know couple that meet in club, its really depends on who u r. Who told u that people that og to church behave well? My best friend is not a christian. Get it right, I advice that u discover who u r and follow ur mind to where it leads u, if u r churchille, go to church and meet mrs or mr churchille. if u r clubster, meet mr or mrs clubster , etc
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by freddie1(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2006
I see! But i really fail to see properly. The best babes/guys ain't in church! They can be gotten in the most unlikely places like, you should know jo!
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by zeb(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2006
Remember, That church is were we have  all sort of recycled people from witches and wizard to crooks &  murderass  that have been set free by God.  
And don't forget we have lots of wolfs in sheep clothing in the congregation of God,

But remember  human being are creature of prophecy that are in pilgrimage in life.
Yes, you can get the best man or woman from church but  only flesh and blood can not tell you who is the right person.

You must alway do a silent conversation with the inner man  to reveal to you who is real or not real,

Peace Be Unto All  N=L
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by chinani(f): 10:40pm On May 04, 2006
For a spouse, go to church? Ok, where do you go for GOD

Really I think that a good spouse and God can both be found outside the confines of ordained walls.

On another note, whenever my mother sees that a woman who she doesn't think is pretty is getting married, she gestures to me loudly and says, "See, she goes to church" as if "ugly" girls can only find men in church!
It's weird but then again my mom's a quirky lady.
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by IAH(f): 10:42pm On May 04, 2006
I believe that church is the place where the worst matches are made. Obvious mismatches are covered up with spirituality, "God said this", Fake visions or fake God's will, etc. Beware!
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by princeonx: 5:55am On May 05, 2006
In that case make we try mosque now grin
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by micklplus(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2006
Church? well i am a christian and i have been part of so many things in the church place and will like to point out that , there's a lot of pretence in the church place and i wont want to recommend that for anyone when it comes to issues of marriage.

Though, we have lots of nice and good eople in the church ooooo but it doesnt mean one cant look else where when talking marriages .

Mind you ! we are talking about life partner here !

Shine your eyes well well o

Cheers
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by chy(f): 9:18am On May 05, 2006
is one thing to be born again is another to possess good
character some think that is just the spiritual it involves all
so i dont agree
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by kimba(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2006
@zeb
Remember, That church is were we have  all sort of recycled people from witches and wizard to crooks &  murderass  that have been set free by God. 
And don't forget we have lots of wolfs in sheep clothing in the congregation of God,
So i think all the streets of Barcelona are so clean and tidy because all the bad-guys on the street are now in churches? At least if as you say they have been "set free by God", can't you give them a break from their past?

Anyway, truth is, Church or no Church,
- Open your eyes, open it very well,
- Open your Mind, open it very well,
- Listen to both your Head and Heart,
- Think well through your brain,
- Is the "I love you" for the Marriage-Ceremony or for Life?
- would you really commit yourself for life after saying "I Do"?
- Think about you and her 10,20,30 years from now, would you still be loving her and her loving you?

[size=16pt]Marriage is not Merry Age!!!![/size]
They are two different things
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by kajad(m): 9:45am On May 05, 2006
@Rosby
Please tell me the church you are talking about make i quick go find my bride! kiss
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by osteen(m): 10:13am On May 05, 2006
Church is a place of worship nt a good place to look for a wife.
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by Rosby(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2006
kajad:

@Rosby
Please tell me the church you are talking about make i quick go find my bride! kiss

Kajab,

ok, just run to any FOUR SQUARE GOSPLE CHURCH. You must find your missing ribs there.
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by kajad(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2006
Rosby:

Kajab,

ok, just run to any FOUR SQUARE GOSPLE CHURCH. You must find your missing ribs there.
Four Square?
Ok, I must find my missing rib! I could give it a try; where is it located in PH?
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by Rosby(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2006
micklplus:

Church? well i am a christian and i have been part of so many things in the church place and will like to point out that , there's a lot of pretence in the church place and i wont want to recommend that for anyone when it comes to issues of marriage.

Though, we have lots of nice and good eople in the church ooooo but it doesnt mean one can't look else where when talking marriages .

Mind you ! we are talking about life partner here !

Shine your eyes well well o

Cheers

Mickplus,

how well do u think humans can shine their eyes to see the best. Everything is God, you could shine your eyes as wide as you think but could see nothing.
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by spikedcylinder: 6:37pm On May 05, 2006
Hmmm. . .
People,remember that being in church doesnt make people perfect o!There are a lot of witches and wizards there that their main pupose is to come and look for an innocent man/woman to steal from,kill and destroy!
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by gidig(m): 8:20pm On May 05, 2006
Don't let us forget that Church really does not mean the building we gather to hold our services every sunday.The church is a people called out and sanctified. The saints who are members of the Church,the body of Christ are known by the fruits of the spirit.

That is what you should watch out for; whether you meet her/him in the bus or at a party should then not matter.wtach out for their character. It takes finding and if you are sincerely looking for that wife from God -not someone that looks like a wife- you will find.
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by bolex(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2006
not necessarilly church

anywhere

as long as God is with u
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by LadyB(f): 1:45pm On May 08, 2006
the church is just one of best decent places one can meet her/his choice for marriage. so many people have become church goer just on the misconception that the church is where u find ur hussy or wife. very wrong!
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by babymine(f): 1:51pm On May 08, 2006
kajad:

@Rosby

Na wa 4 u oh! grin grin grin
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by Rhea(f): 1:28pm On May 09, 2006
I personally think it's the combination of un-adventurous dressing and courteous decent behaviour (be it for 2hrs) that does the trick.
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by DaHitler(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2006
Yes, the Church is great for those of us who are looking to marry low-life pathetic people. And please, DO NOT HAVE ANY CHILDREN, there are already enough people in the world. Say no to being a BREEDER.
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by 2cantango(f): 2:24pm On May 09, 2006
Afeni:

Yes, the Church is great for those of us who are looking to marry low-life pathetic people. And please, DO NOT HAVE ANY CHILDREN, there are already enough people in the world. Say no to being a BREEDER.

Do you say anything other than insults?
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by Rhodalyn(f): 2:24pm On May 09, 2006
exactly!!
Re: Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage by DaHitler(m): 2:26pm On May 09, 2006
You should check the political section, I rarely have to "insult" there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gay Marriage In Igboland? / Oba Assaults Wife (deji Of Akure) / Abali Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.