Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? (980 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Will U Accept $800 Million To Never Have Sex Again In Ur Life? / (pic) When Ur Babe Tells U To Sing It Wit Ur Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by Popowaa: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
If my life was a soundtrack i would ve chosen Carrie Underwood to sing it because i relate to most her lyrics.
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by mysticgal(f): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
Nobody better than cece winnians or yollanda adams
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by Popowaa: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
Y
mysticgal: Nobody better than cece winnians or yollanda adams
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by dopeJemi: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2013

just d perfect person.. R.kelLy... Listen 2 trapped in d cLoset u'lL know why

1 Like

Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by luvmijeje(f): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
Whitney Houston-that voice is the still the best voice in the world.She emote every words in her song perfectly.
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by specialguest(f): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
Lionel Richie , luther vandross and Donell Jones.. A colabo amongst all three of them because i like them equally.

1 Like

Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
Y wil sum1 sing my life song?? Olowa noni jare
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by ludasam222(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
Celine dion.....i luv dat woman die,her voice dey break ma heart
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2013
[size=13pt]John Mayer or Steve Perry.[/size]
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
dopeJemi: R.Kelly
Perfect.

1 Like

Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
R. Kelly

1 Like

Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
gbenga adeboye.. I luv d man to bits
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
Eminem go rap my life

1 Like

Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by True2myself24(f): 5:05am On Feb 18, 2013
Lauryn Hill
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by baby124: 5:39am On Feb 18, 2013
Anthony Hamilton. Somebody better invite the guy to sing privately for me at some point in my life. Will probably faint. shocked grin cool. India Arie comes a close second.
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by Maya2pretty(f): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
Adam Levine of Maroon 5 and BankyW, Banky's song pierce thru my very soul while Adam's voice is... words cant explain it!
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
Kelly Clarkson
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by Unluvable(f): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
Thom Yorke, he alone can carefully carve the cryptic and befitting lyrics cool
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by vivianc(f): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
Whitney Houston *Gosh I loved her, and miss her so much* Her track "I didn't know my own strength" best describes me.
Then Adrianne.........just listen to her track "10,000 stones" and u will know.
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by greedie1(f): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
Tuface grin grin grin

ok.... its R kelly for me

1 Like

Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 19, 2013
Claude Kelly
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by Flygerian1(m): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2013
Sniffa: Eminem go rap my life
Lol... sounds funny!

@topic: Taylor swift.
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by UjSizzle(f): 8:55am On Feb 19, 2013
A Pink/Gaga combo grin grin
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by ikekings(m): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2013
Tonto dikeh...
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by Popowaa: 10:07am On Feb 19, 2013
Lol u dont mean it
ikekings: Tonto dikeh...
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by frederal(m): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2013
Patty Obassy
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by ikekings(m): 11:11am On Feb 19, 2013
Popowaa: Lol u dont mean it
My dear, I'm serious ooo... wink wink wink...
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
Sniffa: Eminem go rap my life

LMFAO!!!!!!! 100 LIKES!!

I would have maybe said someone else but my life is already a song called

"Thank you" by Keith Urban.

Just replaced the "wife" with husband.
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by johnwell(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
R. Kelly
OR
Keith Sweat

1 Like

Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by EmmyDe25(m): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
rokiatu:

LMFAO!!!!!!! 100 LIKES!!

I would have maybe said someone else but my life is already a song called

"Thank you" by Keith Urban.

Just replaced the "wife" with husband.
Oooh... Keith? *Goose pumps*
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by Ruthnkem(f): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
Flavour-I dont care
Re: If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? by dammytex: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
A duet by Luther and Celine

(1) (Reply)

Top 30 Facts About Girls / 8 Reasons Why Men Are Not Eager To Get Married / A Boy And A Girl Can Never Be Friends Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.