Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

How Reliable Is This Host - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Reliable Is This Host (559 Views)

How Reliable Is Ipage Web Hosting / Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com / How Reliable Is Greengeeks, Bluehost, Inmotionhosting and Atlantic VPS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Reliable Is This Host by Jamieb(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
please has any body used any of these hosts. Are they reliable? www.cbahost.com and www.dollar2host.com i seriously need your advice
Re: How Reliable Is This Host by john781: 6:14am On Feb 18, 2013
Hosting is the most important part of your website, your business business depends on it , hence always sign up with reputed hosting companies, Check with their support team, plans are they suitable to your requirements, and price with all this mention yopu complete requirments before signing up. all go with virtual private server hostingfor fast and secure website.
Re: How Reliable Is This Host by Napolitano(m): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
With Syskay gone amok, I advice you to host with experienced and reputable hosts, that are accessible in case shyt goes wrong. For me, i recommend registeram.com. They have botth Nigerian and international sites with good payment platforrm.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Which Thwate Ssl Certificate Should I Go For? (URGENT) / Design Your Own Twitter Background With Simple Method / How Do I Advertise On Google And Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.