Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male (5850 Views)

I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship / Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female / Buy these quality watches. Call or Whatsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Phinie(f): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2008
Hi, thank you fellas for your comments it was nice hearing from you all and hope my post was able to make some of you make a think twice on your sexual habits. No that HIV is real and does not show on the face. Thank you and have a great day.
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by ifyalways(f): 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2008
Phinie:

Hello, I'm a HIV+ Female needing a Male of the same status for friendship, love and trust. any one whose interested can get me at phinie007@hotmail.com.
all d best dear kiss
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2008
Phinie:

Hello, I'm a HIV+ Female needing a Male of the same status for friendship, love and trust. any one whose interested can get me at phinie007@hotmail.com.

Hi, and welcome aboard! smiley

Hope you find your partner, and all the best for the future. smiley

Just one thing - when you find your partner, don't become a stranger on nairaland! smiley
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 15, 2008
[center] shocked shocked **faints** [/center]
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2008
morenike09:

[center] shocked shocked **faints** [/center]

Toyin, what's the matter?

The poster is seeking a male partner, that's obviously not you, so why the shock? undecided
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Jairzinho(m): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2008
I wish you all the best.

And as Siena said don't be far from the nairaland family. smiley

take care. wink
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by desertboom(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2008
It's very nice and wonderful to see somebody identify herself as HIV+, the world is turning a better place. i wish you all the very best of luck, shocked
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Pinkrosey(f): 10:24am On Mar 17, 2008
Wish you all the best in your adventure … cry
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Chookym(m): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2008
Dear,
God will help u. . All things are possible.
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by didiomos: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2008
are u really serious cry
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2008
didiomos:

are u really serious cry

Is who serious?
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by StanP(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2008
huh , , (express shock) , zooms off banging d door shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2008
Guys, I just love your sensitive nature.

*Sarcastic*
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by deola1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2008
STOP WISHING HER, GIVE IT UP GUYZ SHE NEEDS U tongue
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Scopium: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2008
[size=13pt]Can a male who is not HIV+ be a friend to you?[/size]
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Riskie(f): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2008
his_grace:

@Poster

there are many on NairaLand - men and women - so you are in the right place - u will be lost for choice - if you have a friend who need female HIV carrier - then tell him to come to nairaland - half the women are certified carriers. call 08034562345 for names and details.

LOL!! where'd u get your statistics?
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Busta(f): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2008
his_grace:

@Poster

there are many on NairaLand - men and women - so you are in the right place - u will be lost for choice - if you have a friend who need female HIV carrier - then tell him to come to nairaland - half the women are certified carriers. call 08034562345 for names and details.

still a joker. . . what happened to your medications. angry
they don't seem to be working to me. . . maybe u need to double ur dose.

@poster,
all the best hun
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by wendymanda: 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2008
wtf,
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by welli(f): 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2008
darling if u post is true den i wish u all d best.
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by DaJunta(m): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2008
undecided
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by auska(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2008
are u really serious. if so, u naa don hear all hiv-ve male keep off dis is a danger zone. wish u d very good best of it allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll kiss kiss cool
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by marosky(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2008
i wish you all the best.
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by marosky(m): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2008
auska:

are u really serious. if so, u naa don hear all hiv-ve male keep off this is a danger zone. wish u d very good best of it allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll kiss kiss cool

that is a cruel reply.i think it is not fair.
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Vicjustice: 11:35am On Apr 28, 2008
Phinie:

Hello, I'm a HIV+ Female needing a Male of the same status for  friendship, love and trust. any one whose interested can get me at phinie007@hotmail.com or 07035578524.
    First of all, i must express my disappointment at the responses that you guys gave to the quote above, none of you could investigate and find out why she needs an HIV partner for a relationship and then give advice, rather you're so fast in saying "wishing you all the best".
   Many HIV positive people usually have this idea in their minds, they intend to find HIV positive partners for sexual relationship (even unprotected) until i adviced them of the consequences.
   Now, let me give you some professional advice : It's worthwhile to understand that the HIV virus comes in different dimensions or forms which occasionally change in shape and behaviours, so one HIV carrier does not necessarily have the same or similar form of the virus with another HIV carrier: therefore, if a HIV positive person has unprotected sexual intercourse with another HIV carrier, it is very, very likely that there will be some virus reactions that would change the original shapes of their viruses into unusual ones which may become resistant to medications and difficult for Doctors to identify; and that would most likely produce a quick result of the dreaded AIDS.
   You may get yourself any partner of your choice, but please, avoid unprotected sex for your own good.
   FACT: While someone who is HIV positive can live a normal life with treatments, it's however advisable for the person to stay away from unprotected sex the rest of his/her life time to avoid complicated cases.

While i have empathy for your situation and request, i would like to ask a question in order to give you some valuable advice.
   So would you like to explain what kind of friendship and trust you mean?

1 Like

Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by HRhotness(f): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2008
Some people can be so insensitive,
If u have nothin nice to say, move on, u don't have to post on every thread u knw,

@ poster,
I admire ur courage,
Good luck
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Vicjustice: 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2008
Phinie:

Hello, I'm a HIV+ Female needing a Male of the same status for  friendship, love and trust. any one whose interested can get me at phinie007@hotmail.com or 07035578524.

[b] First of all, i must express my disappointment at the response you guys gave to the quote above, none of you could investigate and find out why she needs an HIV partner for a relationship and then give advice, rather you're so fast in saying "wishing you all the best".
Many HIV positive people usually have this idea in their minds, they intend to find HIV positive partners for sexual relationship (even unprotected) until i adviced them of the consequences.
Now, let me give you some professional advice : It's worthwhile to understand that the HIV virus comes in different dimensions or forms which occasionally change in shape and behaviours, so one HIV carrier does not necessarily have the same or similar form of the virus with another HIV carrier: therefore, if a HIV positive person has unprotected sexual intercourse with another HIV carrier, it is very, very likely that there will be some virus reactions that would change the original shapes of their viruses into unusual ones which may become resistant to medications and difficult for Doctors to identify; and that would most likely produce a quick result of the dreaded AIDS.
You may get yourself any partner of your choice, but please, avoid unprotected sex for your own good.
FACT: While someone who is HIV positive can live a normal life with treatments, it's however advisable for the person to stay away from unprotected sex the rest of his/her life time to avoid complicated cases.
[/b]
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by gbolalekan(m): 10:59am On Apr 29, 2008
thanks for this educative advice. it makes a lot of meaning.
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Vicjustice: 11:10am On May 01, 2008
gbolalekan:

thanks for this educative advice. it makes a lot of meaning.
  My pleasure smiley
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by saucekid(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2008
@ poster'
what about me?
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Creamish(f): 8:56pm On May 01, 2008
@ topic. . . . " and u'l both live positive ever after" grin
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by saucekid(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2008
what a lovely story
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Vicjustice: 4:04pm On May 03, 2008
The poster never returned to check her thread, this is a reason to avoid responding to threads created by people who have very few posts: many of such are fake.
     ANYWAY, THE ARTICLE (BELOW) MIGHT BE OF HELP TO ANYONE WHO FINDS HIM/HERSELF IN THE STATED SITUATION:

Vicjustice:

[b] First of all, i must express my disappointment at the response you guys gave to the quote above, none of you could investigate and find out why she needs an HIV partner for a relationship and then give advice, rather you're so fast in saying "wishing you all the best".
FACT:[/b] While someone who is HIV positive can live a normal life with treatments, it's however advisable for the person to stay away from unprotected sex the rest of his/her life time to avoid complicated cases.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate This Picture Of Seun. / Looking For A Hansome Young And Rich Guy Who Stays In Abuja / Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.