Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male (5858 Views)

I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship / Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female / Buy these quality watches. Call or Whatsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Teejay07(m): 4:45pm On May 03, 2008
@VicJustice,

I am not sure the poster ran away. I wonder if she was not scared away by the ferocious,and often negative comments posted herein. I have read some other postings somewhere on nairaland by her - some sort of poem and motivational stuff on the site for new members.

We are all aware of the stigma her condition carries, and I don't blame her for being scarce.

Please, everyone, HIV+ people are humans just like the rest of us. And, with positive living they can live quality life for many more years to come. As I say this, I wonder if we have ever considered that it could be someone close to us - even you the individual reading this post. Moreso, at times when people become aware of their status the question they ask is, "Why me?". Like everything else, we just got to manage the hand of cards life deals each and everyone of us the best way we can. SO WE SHOULD COMMEND HER FOR BEEN OPEN AND ACCEPTING OF HER CONDITION. RATHER, THAN MOPING IN ONE CORNER AND WAITING FOR DEATH TO COME.

Being HIV+ is like having any other ailment like heart conditions, cancer, leukemia, hepatitis, renal problems, prostate problem and others too countless to mention. Such ailments can be managed and the patients still manage to live long and quality lives.

HIV+ individuals need our support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, fellas, I did not mean to harrangue anyone or lecture. I was just surprised by the baseness of some of the comments here as well as the levity with which some individuals treated the matter.

Like I said earlier,  IT COULD HAVE BEEN YOU.
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Vicjustice: 1:35am On May 04, 2008
Teejay07:

@VicJustice,

I am not sure the poster ran away. I wonder if she was not scared away by the ferocious,and often negative comments posted herein. I have read some other postings somewhere on nairaland by her - some sort of poem and motivational stuff on the site for new members.

We are all aware of the stigma her condition carries, and I don't blame her for being scarce.

Please, everyone, HIV+ people are humans just like the rest of us. And, with positive living they can live quality life for many more years to come. As I say this, I wonder if we have ever considered that it could be someone close to us - even you the individual reading this post. Moreso, at times when people become aware of their status the question they ask is, "Why me?". Like everything else, we just got to manage the hand of cards life deals each and everyone of us the best way we can. SO WE SHOULD COMMEND HER FOR BEEN OPEN AND ACCEPTING OF HER CONDITION. RATHER, THAN MOPING IN ONE CORNER AND WAITING FOR DEATH TO COME.

Being HIV+ is like having any other ailment like heart conditions, cancer, leukemia, hepatitis, renal problems, prostate problem and others too countless to mention. Such ailments can be managed and the patients still manage to live long and quality lives.

HIV+ individuals need our support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, fellas, I did not mean to harrangue anyone or lecture. I was just surprised by the baseness of some of the comments here as well as the levity with which some individuals treated the matter.

Like I said earlier,  IT COULD HAVE BEEN YOU.

You're the man, wise comment, it is impressive, we need guys like you to enlighten people on this matter.
   To add to your comment, i wish to state here that it's not her fault that she contacted the HIV, there are many decent and faithful people who contacted the virus from their one and only partners, while there are people who have multiple sex partners and yet, they've managed to avoid the virus so far. So, if you've been lucky to have been escaping it, you have to learn a lesson from those who aren't so lucky and empathise with them with the understanding that these people are victims and not outcasts.
   Yes, it could have been ANYONE!
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by tseye(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2008
gal i can always be a friend holla @ ur boi @08078039226
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by manmustwac(m): 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2008
My heart goes out to you Phinie and i wish u all the best. cry cry cry cry

GooDLucK
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by 2roll(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2008
@ poster.
I wish u all d best . Neva u loose faith.
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by rasputinn(m): 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2008
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by MethodMan3(m): 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2008
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I AM GOING TO HAVE A TEST!!
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Mesmerize(f): 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2008
lmao!! ur not serious
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by God4: 1:21am On Jul 16, 2011
Wow, what a story. I hope u found a love and are both still alive.

Some of the kids in this Section needs to learn that the HIVirus is real. Abstinence is the key. After doing a recheck on my status in sept last year, i resolved to remain faithful to my self
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by creamoflove: 2:05am On Dec 07, 2014
I am a young man, 29 years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. she must whatsapp, call or sms 08074483314
Thank you
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by preizton(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2015
Am a 24yrs old guy. I need a positive lady btwn 20-24years for a serious relationship. 08108788817
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by soladnet14: 5:18pm On May 01, 2015
There is a Whatsapp group for +ve people who are looking for partner/health relationship, if you're interested and serious, kindly send a text to 08187811214, we'll then take it from there.
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 01, 2015
I'm a hardworking and God fearing guy ,single HIV + very healthy and not on medication yet
I need a hard workin single and a + lady for marriage
Pls send me an email if interested
Chukwudiandrew94@gmail.com

God bless u
Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by creamoflove: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
I am a young man, 38years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. she must whatsapp, call or sms ‪07061861653‬ .

No Game Pls , all we are all looking for in a relationship is love, care and trust. Age is just a number. I just want to be happy for the rest of my life.

Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For A Hansome Young And Rich Guy Who Stays In Abuja / Ilorin Sugar Mummy / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.