Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Nokia N-gage Users Forum - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia N-gage Users Forum (865 Views)

N Gage 2.0 Download For Unhacked Phones? / ***:::N-gage Zone:::*** / Best ****n-gage**** Gamez Played Ever****** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia N-gage Users Forum by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2008
Hey peeps, how y'all been, lets discuss Ngage here, anything you want about Ngage, lets share it here.

Emmeno
Re: Nokia N-gage Users Forum by naijafan(m): 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2008
are you referring to the ngage application, or the old ngage device ? undecided
Re: Nokia N-gage Users Forum by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2008
i didnt specify, so it for everything, probz with ur phone (Ngage), need applications, juz anythin', and maybe we'll try and hook up wit sumthin'
Re: Nokia N-gage Users Forum by naijafan(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2008
na. . .

they are two different things.

The old N-gage devices ran on Symbian OS6.1 and featured less than 4MB of shared internal memory. Their processor speeds are out of the question and cannot be compared with that of the barest NSeries device.

****************************************************************************************

The new N-Gage application (which runs on N81*, N82, N95*, and the coming N96) is more like a platform on which games with high quality graphics can be played. These devices feature 3D graphics cards onboard and super fast processors (ARM 332MHz to 369MHz). RAM size is from 64MB upwards.

This application is still under development altho the First Access version is available for download by N81 users. I guess this is because their phones come with dedicated gaming keys and a 369MHz processor. Well. . . this application has been cracked and can be installed on basically any S60 3rd edition device. . . but performance will definitely drop on less capable devices. The application features tight integration of the phone with NGage Arena Online so you can share scores with other players, etc.

Hooked On: Creatures Of The Deep is one of Nokia's big first party games for the new N-Gage platform launch, and combines a 3D fishing simulator with elements of role playing games.

I'll upload the application and a few games and post the links here shortly.
P.S. I guess you were initially referring to the old N-Gage devices (classic and QD). . . right?
Re: Nokia N-gage Users Forum by naijafan(m): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2008
here's a video of Creatures of the deep being played on the N81.

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pygf_q2v4wg[/flash]
Re: Nokia N-gage Users Forum by naijafan(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2008
here's a link to the N-Gage Application. Compatible with just S60 3rd Edition devices.

http:// t i n y url . c o m / 3 6 t x 9 x

Nairaland kept truncating the original link. so i used  to shorten it cool,  remove the spaces between the letters before use.
Re: Nokia N-gage Users Forum by Wilfem(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2008
I'm also an N-gage classic user, so what are we to discuss here?
Re: Nokia N-gage Users Forum by Fadajasi(m): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2008
Ngage bawo
Re: Nokia N-gage Users Forum by hayprof(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2008
i got a pal dats still hooked 2 his n-gage phone (classic) while peeps get n-series. . :i wonder:
Re: Nokia N-gage Users Forum by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2008
Re: Nokia N-gage Users Forum by Neoteny(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2008
ngage still has users?
Re: Nokia N-gage Users Forum by DualCore1: 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2008
Neoteny:

ngage still has users?

***walks into neotony's flat (na big boy), open he's desktop CPU and goes wow!!

Pentium II mobo still has users? shocked
Re: Nokia N-gage Users Forum by naijafan(m): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2008
LOL @ dual pikin.
Re: Nokia N-gage Users Forum by hayprof(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2008
His Dual Processors r on Hols' grin

(1) (Reply)

Vista With Multilinks / Nokia 3250 / Blackberry Stop Mep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.