Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,383 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Vista With Multilinks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vista With Multilinks (865 Views)

Multilinks New Tariff Package / Whats Up With Multilinks / Multilinks 200naira Browsing Per Day: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vista With Multilinks by darequam(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2008
Hi guys pls i'l like to kno if any of u knos the proper configuration processes for multilinks internet using windows vista. I've tried using the same settings i used in xp but it just isn't working. Help me guys and i'l really appreciate it. I'm using the CDMA LSP-3000 PHONE as a modem.
Re: Vista With Multilinks by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 28, 2008
can you exercise patience till saturday? ??
Re: Vista With Multilinks by tobs(m): 12:52am On May 29, 2008
@poster . . .well wait till saturday like info said . . .he is gonna help u out . . .if it was the mobile u were using as in the nokia fones . . .i would av helpd u . . . i dont know if its the same settings they are using with ur CDMA LSP-3000 . . . . tongue
Re: Vista With Multilinks by eliteweb(m): 1:25am On May 29, 2008
@tobs, do u ve d mtn browsing trick? if u do, plz send to bennyman_15@yahoo.com. am counting on u. tnx
Re: Vista With Multilinks by Nobody: 7:07am On May 29, 2008
Tobs the diff isn't much, am sure what the thread starter needs is how to put the extra initial code wink
Re: Vista With Multilinks by Nobody: 1:25am On May 31, 2008
Darequam, it obvious you aren't a novice with this configuration thing, so i ma make it
Brief with ya.

After installing the modem, (with the windows XP procedures) the only difference between
XP and Vista's settings is how to input the 'Extra initialization commands'

Go to Control panel (Via Classic view) > Phone and modem options > Modem tab > Standard 19200/33600 bps
Modem (properties) > change settings (windows will request your permission to continue) >Advanced tab
Put in the normal code AT+CRM=1;$LGPKT=3 go to modem tab change maximum port speed to 115200

Below is a Screenshot incase you get it all missed up

Re: Vista With Multilinks by cafedeluv(m): 3:50am On Jun 01, 2008
@poster info has said it all except ur maximum port speed 115200 in the modem must also match the one ur dialup settings.

to check dis double click on ur connection (if u've a shortcut on ur desktop) or click start , click connect to it will up all ur dial up connections , right click on ur multilinks connection click properties, select ur modem ( standard 19200), cleck configure , change the maximum speed port to 115200 if its not already set, click ok

u're done.

wld ve pasted a sreenshot but i'm presently logged on to xp

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 3250 / Blackberry Stop Mep / N82 And E72 Or E71 Needed In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.