Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Dating Younger Girls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Younger Girls! (7166 Views)

Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! / Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? / 7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Younger Girls! by OpeLovely(f): 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2008
Guys, Girls,

What is the thrill in dating a younger girl (say 10 years less ).

Are they more exciting in some departments?

Some men even prefer their agemates but seek fun with the younger girls to make them feel young but can't their age-mates do the same for them? There was this man who loved anything that moved in skirt but then narrowed it down to secondary school babes despite even having a pretty wife at home. Is it madness?

Let me hear your views/experiences!

Let's get this started.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by ops(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2008
Hi,same name.what are the odds?
Anyway,not too sure its about any particular kind of "thrill" but the really good looking and "responsible" older ones are either married or seriously attached so why not catch them young if you can?
anyway,girls are kinda greedy and it gets better with age.the older they get the more expensive the taste.
not advocating for cheapskates but ladies please! wink wink
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by OpeLovely(f): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2008
I think the thrill adds up too especially if the age difference is much.

Guys are also greedy, mind you.

I think everyone has a form of materialism in them, don't you agree?
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by ops(m): 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2008
Deep!Yeah, we are all greedy to some extent but some more than others.Please clarify "thrills",seems you have something at the back of your mind!
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by Pennywise(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2008
A girl can be 18 yet be outwardly matured and have a mental age that is twice that. You can be dating a supposedly educated 36yr old yet you have to explain your every joke. This is the dilemma (one of moral crisis) guys have to face sometimes while dating. Generally I advise that if it doesnt look right, dont do it. For every socially acceptable age there is a suitable girl. Except of course if you find yourself in a social milieu where options are very limited. like you are a Nigerian living in Lithuania.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by OpeLovely(f): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2008
I agree with y'all but everyone does have an ulterior motive for dating either good or bad but in this case, we have Aristoism where they go out of their way for young girls because of myths like she's tight down below or she can make a man's blood become warm.

Its crazy!
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by ops(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2008
Ha, monsieur pennywise,glad to have you on the programme grin grin.seems you've taken a brief interlude from the stock market thread.
I agree with you as per the age and maturity thing,they really are two different things.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by ops(m): 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2008
@opeluvlly
at last you are out with it!well,being able to "make a man's blood warm" and "tight below" are not myths!they might not necesserilly be a direct funcion (please note direct) but there exists correlation.
anyway,relationships arent all about sex so the maturity thing comes into play once again plus a really imaginative "old timer"(forgive the term) will make a man's blood really boil!(in the right way of course).thats why we have kama sutra! cool cool
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by OpeLovely(f): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2008
@ ops,

I'm rolling on the floor with laughter. I like the way you used those english terms. Yeah, not all *old-hag-to-young-chic* relationships are based on sex and maturity really has everything to do with it.

But you can't deny the fact that Aristos who visit schools for example are seeking the loins not companionship in the real sense of it.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by Pennywise(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2008
ops:

Ha, monsieur pennywise,glad to have you on the programme grin grin.seems you've taken a brief interlude from the stock market thread.
I agree with you as per the age and maturity thing,they really are two different things.

Ops you should know I left that place a long time ago. Nothing I hate more than collective self conceit. Today's objective was to rattle the place a little bit and let the first mugu who comes calling get it.

OpeLovely:

I agree with y'all but everyone does have an ulterior motive for dating either good or bad but in this case, we have Aristoism where they go out of their way for young girls because of myths like she's tight down below or she can make a man's blood become warm.

Its crazy!

Please don't make me get in to lurid details about the physiology of desirable sex otherwise people will say pennywise is a queer human being. Different things appeal to different guys and no two girls are ever the same. To some it may be something as insignificant as juice consistency.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by ops(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2008
embarassedbabe,leave aristos out of it.they are just tired old men trying to relive their imaginary "good old days"!If they really had game back then they would have realised that there is a season for all things.going after girls young enough to be your daughter,not cool.
but as in all cases,there are exceptions of course.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by OpeLovely(f): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2008
Pennywise:

Please don't make me get in to lurid details about the physiology of desirable sex otherwise people will say pennywise is a queer human being. Different things appeal to different guys and no two girls are ever the same. To some it may be something as insignificant as juice consistency.

Juice Consistency! Why not get a measuring cup and check every girl that passes in front of you to find out how her secretions are. wink
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by OpeLovely(f): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2008
What about in the case of Okoya and Sade?

And even the other way round like Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore?
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by ops(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2008
hey,ope
don't take pennywise's comment personal.he was being objective and meant no disrespect!
and about Okoyas, and the Moores,those are the kinda exceptions I was insinuating.sometimes(few and very,very far between) there really are good motives.
Babe are you in one? smiley
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by Busta(f): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2008
What about in the case of Okoya and Sade?
Honestly, its all for the money . . that girl too greedy. The man is almost same age as her father if not older sef.

And even the other way round like Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore?

demi just don't know what she wants . . . we'll see how long it lasts!
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by Pennywise(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2008
Opelovely
OpeLovely:

Juice Consistency! Why not get a measuring cup and check every girl that passes in front of you to find out how her secretions are. wink

What school do you attend what level are you and exactly how old are you? You sound like a minor.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by quentininc(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2008
i think it all depends on what the guy's going out there to look for.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by quentininc(m): 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2008
i think it all depends on what the guy's going out there to look for.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 15, 2008
it depends on individuals,for the young girls they that it will make them
higher than their mate,and also helps them to gain respect from their
male age mate.

and for men,they do it for the fun and to take absolute control of
the young girl
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by Pennywise(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2008
Pennywise:

OpelovelyWhat school do you attend what level are you and exactly how old are you? You sound like a minor.

I have to withdraw my comment from yesterday and apologize. Even you will agree that your statement was out of line. The comment I responded to was graphic in nature and besides my first statement was meant to be a warning. I realize I didnt need to respond but I just had to open my big mouth didnt I?

The opportunity to have shared experiences and views that nairaland provides is marvelous. From this shared experience comes knowledge. And knowledge adds quality if not quantity to life. I hope your day was as enriched by my comment as mine was enriched by yours.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by darlingD(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2008
Dating young younger youngest girl tongue
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by dipo2much(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2008
the young girls are easier to manipulate
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by ops(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2008
@pennywise
sure the charming poster will forgive you.ctually think she was only kidding with the statement hence the winkie at the end.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by Pennywise(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2008
ops:

@pennywise
sure the charming poster will forgive you.ctually think she was only kidding with the statement hence the winkie at the end.

I doubt it if you would have attempted to come to my aid had you thought so. More likely I think you've been charmed.

dipo2much:

the young girls are easier to manipulate

Sometimes you think you are in charge when in fact you are being so thoroughly manipulated.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by ops(m): 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2008
@pennywise
Mon ami,I'm deeply hurt by your unfounded allegation! shocked!me charmed by opeluvly!but why?anyway not that I mind .
Meanwhile,the manipulating part ,totally agree!
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by Pennywise(m): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2008
ops:

@pennywise
Mon ami,I'm deeply hurt by your unfounded allegation! shocked!me charmed by opeluvly!but why?anyway not that I mind .
Meanwhile,the manipulating part ,totally agree!

Well she charmed me. I was actually being economical with words. You were more like struck from the beginning. And you sound like an aristo.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by ops(m): 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2008
Ok,so we agree the luvly ope is charming.At the rate we are going I half expect one of us to challenge the other to a duel!so will you do the honours?
Me aristo?Well,for a guy who wont admit his age,you are one to talk!
Anyway,I aint that old.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by Pennywise(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2008
I think she already has a thing for you anyway. I give up.
ops:

Anyway,I aint that old.

All these aristos, that is exactly what they always say.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by ops(m): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2008
Oh shucks!And here I was just cleanning my revolver! ( for the duel like the old days!)
Why you have to give up so easily,at least let the lady have the final say?who knows,she just might have a soft spot for you!
(cant beleive we are actually talking about a chick that isnt even online! isnt there some kinda rule about sticking to the topic of a thread?)Aristo
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by Pennywise(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2008
To think that honourable men actually died so cheaply is incredible. Those were the forefathers of Spitzer who today is paying, wait for it $5000 a night for a hooker.
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by ops(m): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2008
Actually dont think they qualified as honorable.Think I prefer lovestruck and a wee bit stupid.
For the sake of censorship,i will once again call you an Aristo! cool
Re: Dating Younger Girls! by ops(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2008
@pennywise

Dude,I've had fun,posted more in two days than I have in over two months of membership.catchya later, mon ami

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Romantic Tricks You Must Try To Make Your Girl Smile N Love You More / How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him / What Will Be Your First Reaction If You Meet Your Man In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.