Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Please Help Me Brethren In The House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Brethren In The House (464 Views)

Scriptures Expounded:Brethren In The World Also Suffer Afflictions-1Peter5:8-10 / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / Why Are There Many Needy Brethren In The Church Despite The Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Brethren In The House by richmans(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
Calavary greetings to my fellow in christ,please i need ur help on how i can no my talent,pls i will be waiting for your reply

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Brethren In The House by seyibrown(f): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
richmans: Calavary greetings to my fellow in christ,please i need ur help on how i can no my talent,pls i will be waiting for your reply

What do you love doing? What do you do best? Pointers.
Re: Please Help Me Brethren In The House by moredendisc: 12:19am On Feb 18, 2013
richmans: Calavary greetings to my fellow in christ,please i need ur help on how i can no my talent,pls i will be waiting for your reply

seyibrown:

What do you love doing? What do you do best? Pointers.

Your talent does not neccesarily tie in with "what you love doing" or "what you love doing best"

Your talent, the right talent aligns with the purpose God positioned you on earth for such which time.

What burden has the Lord placed in/on your heart? From there you'll know your purpose, know your assigment etc

- Moses at first, didn't love meeting Pharaoh because of a speech impairdiment

- Jonah too, didn't at first love going to Nineveh

It is worth noting though that the 1, 2 and 5 talents in the parable of talents was actually money and not giftings. The message or teaching is still the same even if perceived as money or giftings though
Re: Please Help Me Brethren In The House by richmans(m): 12:21am On Feb 18, 2013
My man i cant just say this is what i like or do best pls explian further
Re: Please Help Me Brethren In The House by moredendisc: 12:26am On Feb 18, 2013
richmans:

My man i cant just say this is what i like or do best pls explian further

It has nothing to do with you. It is not about you.

It is not about what you like or what you do best. It's got nothing to do with you.

It is about the desire of the Sire.

It is about Thy will be done - The will of the Father
Re: Please Help Me Brethren In The House by richmans(m): 6:46am On Feb 18, 2013
Please expanciate further

(1) (Reply)

Salvation: Which Method Is Right? / He Came To Send Fire On Earth. / Don't Betray The Saviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.