Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Lucrative Business Opportunity For Everyone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lucrative Business Opportunity For Everyone (2970 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucrative Business Opportunity For Everyone by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
I am into selling of keke spare parts. The business is a new business in Nigeria. It has not stayed in Nigeria for up to 5 years yet it is moving. These days, some cities in Nigeria are stopping the use of commercial okada making keke an alternative opportunity. If there is a road where keke ply on steady basis, that road is a lucrative avenue for setting up a keke spare parts shop. What you have to do is to find a store. If you cannot find any store in that area, you can as well build a small container or buy an already made one. An already made followcome container will cost you around 150,000 naira, whilst you can build a new one for 30,000 to 80,000 naira depending on the size and your location. Once you locate a shop or mount a container, the next thing is to construct counter and off you go to get your spare parts. With 100,000 naira to 200,000 you can purchase the spare parts that people buy often and off you go to begin selling them.

In 1-year time, you will have turn up to the extent that if your sells are good, you will have a turnover of up to 1,000000 naira (This is just an example, figures may vary) One good secret to make the biz grow is to find a keke mechanic and put in front of your shop. It will boost the biz for you. As okada is been stopped in most capitals of Nigeria and keke being an alternative means of transportation, there is no dwelt that this is a lucrative business opportunity.

If you decide to settle for this biz, I can help you. You do not need to have any form of experience to start it. I will supply you with the spare parts that move market very fast at a very good price for you. I purchase directly from importers, so my prices are good. Nnewi motorcycle spare parts market located at nkwo nnewi is the number one place where you can get these spare parts for cheap. I will tell you the names of the spare parts when you come to buy them from my shop and their price. I do not mind using paper tape to paste it on the goods and write the name and suggested selling price. So if you are interested in this lucrative business opportunity, reach me at bigmodo@gmail.com
Re: Lucrative Business Opportunity For Everyone by Success1099(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
bro am interestd hw do i gt to reach you!
Re: Lucrative Business Opportunity For Everyone by Dotmax53: 5:27am On Dec 30, 2015
im interested bro..
Re: Lucrative Business Opportunity For Everyone by Medallion500: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Bro... i am.interested in this business.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Unsubscribe From Mtnplay Linda Ikejis? / Financial Freedom : Turn Your Daily Expenses To Daily Income / 100K WORTH OF KITCHEN UTENSILS FOR SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.