Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,845 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

So You Want To Frame Me For Treason By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So You Want To Frame Me For Treason By Musiwa (717 Views)

N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group / They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out / They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

So You Want To Frame Me For Treason By Musiwa by musiwa15: 8:31am On Feb 18, 2013
are you trying to scare me.. You dem sick.. look, I have said what I said.. Even while nairaland edit some of the thing I said for funny and because they are trying to frame me.. But come to think of it./ is Goodluck a good person..

If you claim he is a christain, is it fair , Open your korokoro eyes and see the satellite pictures.

i am proud of fighting for the right reason. i am not scared and i am more bold than tinubu and others.. so you want to jail me.. may he be burn for all of you.. I am a proud Yorubaman.. I am not a coward like people like tinibu

I will defend my people any day and any time.. Screw you.. i will do the same over and over.. screw you.

for wanting to save 200 million nigerian from death.. screw you..
Re: So You Want To Frame Me For Treason By Musiwa by 9jaIhail(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
musiwa15: are you trying to scare me.. You dem sick.. look, I have said what I said.. Even while nairaland edit some of the thing I said for funny and because they are trying to frame me.. But come to think of it./ is Goodluck a good person..

If you claim he is a christain, is it fair , Open your korokoro eyes and see the satellite pictures.

i am proud of fighting for the right reason. i am not scared and i am more bold than tinubu and others.. so you want to jail me.. may he be burn for all of you.. I am a proud Yorubaman.. I am not a coward like people like tinibu

I will defend my people any day and any time.. Screw you.. i will do the same over and over.. screw you.

for wanting to save 200 million nigerian from death.. screw you

Sir our population has not reached 200million yet, i think you must have merged Nigeria and Benin Republic together to get that number.

1 Like

Re: So You Want To Frame Me For Treason By Musiwa by musiwa15: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
dont you have computer at home.. even the whole world knows the truth.

if you know the number of head of state who knows that i am telling the truth.. then you shameless people.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/212092_fff91_JPGa13fe49920245c816f4b0ae661a31f0a
Re: So You Want To Frame Me For Treason By Musiwa by 9jaIhail(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
musiwa15: dont you have computer at home.. even the whole world knows the truth.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/212092_fff91_JPGa13fe49920245c816f4b0ae661a31f0a

No sir, my girl friend broke my computer,i am using calculator to browse.

1 Like

Re: So You Want To Frame Me For Treason By Musiwa by musiwa15: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
who is this? you are a shameless govt and shameless politician.. millions of people around the world knows me because i have fighting this issue with the nigeria govt.. it shows your govt is a shameless govt..

Re: So You Want To Frame Me For Treason By Musiwa by 9jaIhail(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
musiwa15: who is this? you are a shameless govt and shameless politician.. millions of people around the world knows me because i have fighting this issue with the nigeria govt.. it shows your govt is a shameless govt..

Sir is that you on the picture? hmmmmm you must be a powerful and world revered man if you are the one on the picture above.
Re: So You Want To Frame Me For Treason By Musiwa by TableLeg(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
This is starting to get out of hand ... Seriously Seun needs to do something about this mad man called Musiwa
What kinda nonsense is this thread about?! Are you fuc...king insance Musiwa? Are you mad?! What the hell is wrong with your trifling asshole?! angry
Re: So You Want To Frame Me For Treason By Musiwa by gramci: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Sir our population has not reached 200million yet, i think you must have merged Nigeria and Benin Republic together to get that number.

I think he generated the figure from his satellite pictures.

1 Like

Re: So You Want To Frame Me For Treason By Musiwa by penzino(m): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
This guy is a fuc...king clown... U better use ur talent well like I GO DIE klint and host of others... Goodluck

1 Like

Re: So You Want To Frame Me For Treason By Musiwa by Yeske2(m): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
I think Musiwa should be banned from all sections of NL save jokes section where i feel he truely belong.
Re: So You Want To Frame Me For Treason By Musiwa by gramci: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
Musiwa needs to see T.B Joshua ASAP
Re: So You Want To Frame Me For Treason By Musiwa by Ngwakwe: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
Musiwa, please answer this simple question in all honesty.

Tell us how you were involved, that is, the level of your involvement in that coup to remove Abacha and if the death penalty sentenced on you was deserving or hash.
Re: So You Want To Frame Me For Treason By Musiwa by Seun(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
Table Leg :
This is starting to get out of hand ... Seriously Seun needs to do something about this mad man called Musiwa
What kinda nonsense is this thread about?! Are you fuc...king insance Musiwa? Are you mad?! What the hell is wrong with your trifling asshole?! angry

If he truly has issues, then I think we the right thing to do is to get him some help. He should know that there are some great drugs out there.

(1)

‘made-in-abia Product Exhibition’ / Focus Nigeria Opinion Poll! Rate Elrufai's Performance On Ait / Police Confirm Killing Of 8 People In An Attack In Plateau State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.