Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Cement Business In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cement Business In Abuja (2114 Views)

Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) / How To Start Cement Business In Nigeria / Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cement Business In Abuja by Tee13(f): 10:41am On Feb 18, 2013
Please I need business advice on Cement Business, I live in Abuja
Someone told me it is better to buy the trailer load but I don't have such money, I can only afford to buy like 300 bags. Meanwhile from what I gathered at Dangote I have to register and buy minimum of I trailer load per month. Who knows where I can get like 300 bags supply and what are the strategies. Tnx for your contributions.
Re: Cement Business In Abuja by jaidman: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
Dear Tee13,
U can contact me for gud idea wen it comes to cement & oil business in Nigeria. I will expose some tinz to u 08055665583
Re: Cement Business In Abuja by Tee13(f): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
jaidman: Dear Tee13,
U can contact me for gud idea wen it comes to cement & oil business in Nigeria. I will expose some tinz to u 08055665583

Ok, tnx
Re: Cement Business In Abuja by newborn99: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
Tee13, among the strategy to apply is to scout for new developing site where building work is going on meet the Engineer in charge and bargain a good price the 300 bags you are proposing to start with can be ordered by one customer. better still I can supply you the 300 bags to Abuja if you are ready or you can look for a partner willing to buy cement also and you combine your money to buy a truck. for any help reach me on 08065818124.
Re: Cement Business In Abuja by Tee13(f): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
@ newborn, thanks a lot.
Am liaising with the people in Abuja here,
I have got some Suppliers, when I master the business with 300 bags, I will go for trailer.
Will contact you when the need arise.
Tnx once more.
Re: Cement Business In Abuja by Weeke(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
Tee13: Please I need business advice on Cement Business, I live in Abuja
Someone told me it is better to buy the trailer load but I don't have such money, I can only afford to buy like 300 bags. Meanwhile from what I gathered at Dangote I have to register and buy minimum of I trailer load per month. Who knows where I can get like 300 bags supply and what are the strategies. Tnx for your contributions.

Exactly the kind of biz I wanted to start in January dis year.I have carried out market survey and the necessary feasibility study,even went to Dangote Depot at Idu Industrial Layout but was referred to their office at Central Area.I went there, but was disappionted when they told me that I can only buy a trailer load of cement which contains 600 bags.Although,I tried to raise the money but to no avail,& couldn't get someone to partner with,that was how I lost out.
@ OP,if u are serious about the biz,may be we can partner together to buy a trailer load cos It's cheaper to buy directly from Dangote at company price.
Re: Cement Business In Abuja by newborn99: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
@OP, be careful with partnering anybody because some are seeking partnership to fraud. a word is enough for the wise. I am talking from experience
Re: Cement Business In Abuja by Weeke(m): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
newborn99: @OP, be careful with partnering anybody because some are seeking partnership to fraud. a word is enough for the wise. I am talking from experience

I hate when people make unguarded statements,must u bring someone down to sell urself?,that you have been defrauded before does not mean that everybody is a fraudster.No matter how bad the society becomes,there are still good and trustworthy people.Besides,nobody is asking the OP to bring his money,in every biz parternship,there are terms and conditions ,and also some legal stuff which binds the parties involved.I can't even commit my money in any unsecured biz partnership.Therefore,my friend,try and grow up,cos we are living in a civilized society where people know their right from their left.
Re: Cement Business In Abuja by Tee13(f): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
Weeke:

I hate when people make unguarded statements,must u bring someone down to sell urself?,that you have been defrauded before does not mean that everybody is a fraudster.No matter how bad the society becomes,there are still good and trustworthy people.Besides,nobody is asking the OP to bring his money,in every biz parternship,there are terms and conditions ,and also some legal stuff which binds the parties involved.I can't even commit my money in any unsecured biz partnership.Therefore,my friend,try and grow up,cos we are living in a civilized society where people know their right from their left.

Interesting!!!
Re: Cement Business In Abuja by FarmTech(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2013
Is this the end? Did the partnership worked?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Custom Clearance Procedure: How To Clear Goods At Ports / This Is Why Mmm Is A Scam / How To Earn #1,000 Daily And #30,000 Monthly Doing Simple Tasks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.