Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Please What Should He Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Should He Do? (809 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Should He Do? by Prowizy2(m): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
A frnd of my asked a gal out at 1st she said she was single not until d 3rd tym dey met wen she said she was datin bt her fb doesn't realy care abt her bt she luv him.

Few days later she agreed 2 date my frnd she deleted her ex number even hez pics she n my frnd were realy in luv not until last week wen she told him dat her ex is back he explained tins 2 her n she has 4given him she still luv him.

She even said dat wen she her ex were datin she even took him 2 her mum 4 introduction.

My frnd startin cryin she asked him 2 fight 4 her bt d guy is d emotional type.. Seein him cry she said he behaves lyk a woman bt her ex acts lyk a man.

She told my frnd dat she doesn't want 2 date d both of dem she wants 2 stay single.. Bt we are doubtin.. Now wat do u tink my frnd shuld do?

Her ex is a graduate my frnd is not yet in sch bt workin meanwhile she is in her 2000lvl.

We tink shez leavin my frnd so dat she can go back 2 her ex whu abadoned her.. Oooooh! Gals.
Re: Please What Should He Do? by seyigiggle: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
pls recompose your write up or is this a sign of chicken purse?
Re: Please What Should He Do? by Sijo01(f): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
seyigiggle: pls re-compose your write up or is this a sign of chicken purse?

Lol!
@Op, just adhere to the above advise.
Re: Please What Should He Do? by Sijo01(f): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Please What Should He Do? by Mynd44: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
So?
Re: Please What Should He Do? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
Prowizy2:

Her ex is a graduate my frnd is not yet in sch bt workin meanwhile she is in her 2000lv.

2,000 level shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Please What Should He Do? by emilyone(f): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
^^^ badt guy grin grin
Re: Please What Should He Do? by Talking(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
Kids now flood Nairaland, smh in utter dismay embarassed embarassed
@ Topic, OP, tell ur friend to 'step up' his game and stop behaving like a kids which he is...lolzzz
Re: Please What Should He Do? by omega25red(m): 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
tell your friend to jump off the net building because he deserves what he got.

yeah she said she was single at first but by their third date she told the truth about having a boyfriend. who in their right mind would fall in love with a girl who has a boyfriend and willing to also date you? Now he is in love and crying like a b1tch because he dated a hoe and she didn't disappint in showing that she is a hoe.
Re: Please What Should He Do? by k2039: 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
omega25red: tell your friend to jump off the net building because he deserves what he got.

yeah she said she was single at first but by their third date she told the truth about having a boyfriend. who in their right mind would fall in love with a girl who has a boyfriend and willing to also date you? Now he is in love and crying like a b1tch because he dated a hoe and she didn't disappint in showing that she is a hoe.
You took the word away from my mouth.

You dated someone who was in a relationship and she explicitly told you she loved him.
She eventually dated you, if only you were smart enough to figure out she dated you because there was a little crisis between her and her boyfriend. Obviously when the crisis is over the interim boyfriend will give way for the real boyfriend.

My2Cent: There are thousands of girls that are better than her(hard to believe for you because I'm sure you think she is the best girl for you, but frankly it's just pure illusion). If a girl dumps you, then certainly she is not the best girl for you. I hope you learn never to date someone who is in a relationship(I personalise because I know you are the victim not your friend).

In closing you were born without her, the earlier you stopped crying and get a life.
Re: Please What Should He Do? by greedie1(f): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
ow old r u? and ur friend?

yes she is going back to her ex, her matured, manly ex!
wise geh

(1) (Reply)

Message For My Mother On Mothers Day... / / Never Make A LovePeddler A Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.