Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. (4087 Views)

My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos / My Experience In The Bank Today / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by biolabee(m): 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
This woman is wicked... shuo now to do a bank transfer na difficult thing

it takes 1 day in the US to do this thing
Now to be thrreatening the poor lady
Uspry1 Pls do not accept any check.. it can be sprayed with anthrax spores
Also thanks for knowing that not all nigerians are like this shamless LovePeddler of a woman
Evrybodi wants to sleep with you

If to say u get money now, u fit be sugar mummy

money you no get
body u no get
wetin u get,. you no get nothing
u come dey pose..
Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by shopclue: 12:19am On Feb 20, 2013
uspry1:

@shopclue,

Done emailed you my work order/invoice directly to you at gmail you mentioned previously posted. Look forward to hear from you soon.
Uspry1

Got it. Have sent you an email of receipt too. Cheers.
Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by shopclue: 12:28am On Feb 20, 2013
timbros: Uspry, its 4 years now she is owing you and i'n sure you have got on with your life after all this years. I advise you to forget that that $515 if she wont pay you electronically.
Why would she all of a sudden open this thread wanting to pay you when she is still owing Aigbe? Why wont she pay you electronically? Why does she need to your physical address all of a sudden? The answer is simple: She is planning EVIL!

My advise? Forget that $515!! Your life is more valuable than $515. If she wants to pay you, let her pay you the normal way she use to pay you i.e elecronically.

Wunmi is Evil personified!

E dey for your body. It always amuses me when other people begin swallow panadol for another person's headache.

Why are you now advising her to forget the money? Is it not same people like you that will say to her she is a fool for not collecting her money in future. Telling her that if it were you, you will remove your shirt and fight.

We are more civil than that if we need to deal with each other supposing that is the case here.

I have her details and name already, if I want to find anything about her for sinister purposes, you think it's that hard to do in a country like America? She could have moved or anything since those years, and she already gave me an address for your information, so die a little.

Sit down jo!

Or talk something more sensible.

Olodo.
Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by timbros(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
shopclue:

E dey for your body. It always amuses me when other people begin swallow panadol for another person's headache.

Why are you now advising her to forget the money? Is it not same people like you that will say to her she is a fool for not collecting her money in future. Telling her that if it were you, you will remove your shirt and fight.

We are more civil than that if we need to deal with each other supposing that is the case here.

I have her details and name already, if I want to find anything about her for sinister purposes, you think it's that hard to do in a country like America? She could have moved or anything since those years, and she already gave me an address for your information, so die a little.

Sit down jo!

Or talk something more sensible.

Olodo.

Let me give you this priviledge of responding your post. Dont expect such priviledge again cuz your not worth wasting a single kb of my data...

You should be ashamed of yourself that you cant pay COMMON $515 for services rendered to you by a PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED PERSON. Go bury your face in the sand... Shame on you!

Even if she didnt do the work well, cant you pay her and 'let her carry her trouble go'? If not for any other thing because of her health condition? Dont you have a conscience? Can you be this mean? So in your mind now, if you finally pay her, you will feel you 'achieved' something? Do you think the $515 will make any difference in her life?

If you dont have evil in mind, why do you need her physical address? Whatever happened to the electronic way you have been doing business with her? If you like do any harm to her, one thing is certain...

Just raise your eyes and look up to the sky, a living being is there watching and recording. If you still have the decency of owning a bible, read Psalms 72:12-14... As you read, think of Uspry, think of Aigbe, think of all the people you have scammed....
Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by uspry1(f): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
by uspry1(f): 8:44am On Feb 19
uspry1:
@shopclue,

Done emailed you my work order/invoice directly to you at gmail you mentioned previously posted. Look forward to hear from you soon.
Uspry1

by shopclue: 12:19am On Feb 20
shopclue: Got it. Have sent you an email of receipt too. Cheers.

Here is the proof that i received from my email on Feb 19, 2013 at 9:46pm (East Coast in the USA):

If i don't receive money from her by March 19, 2013, then good bye Wunmi---i will TAKE ACTION SERIOUSLY.
Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2013
^
You are on a long thing,if you think this serial scammer is gonna pay you a dime.
Get her arrested-simples.
Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by shopclue: 3:29am On Feb 26, 2013
uspry1: by uspry1(f): 8:44am On Feb 19

by shopclue: 12:19am On Feb 20

Here is the proof that i received from my email on Feb 19, 2013 at 9:46pm (East Coast in the USA):

If i don't receive money from her by March 19, 2013, then good bye Wunmi---i will TAKE ACTION SERIOUSLY.

Madam,

Nairaland is not the one sorting this debt for you. It is shopclue. You seem to think that coming here to a public forum to give me the 30day ultimatum will push me to quickly respond, you are so wrong.

As usual, you skipped email and posted on nairaland to issue this ultimatum instead.

You said "I will take action seriously"

I take that to mean lawsuit?

If that is true, are you now saying you "just" realize that there are better approach to pursuing a debt in united states than online witch hunting, character assassination and divulging business details without permission?

And now you're just talking about lawsuit in 2013? Why don't we get this all sorted once and for all. London is not too far to travel to end this head hunt once and for all. It's been captured by his online rantings what he did to my company, and all the mysterious "I don't remember how much was sent will come out forcefully in a law court.

You are greatly mistaken if you think your online posting threat is what will get you paid.

I wanted to pay you and sign your declaration to accept or NOT ACCEPT that work was completed and customer pleased. It is my intention to pay you and complete with good reasons that I am not pleased with your work and paying under duress and severe online witch hunting.

You and I know the law and we both live on U.S ground. Even if paid, and you go your way, it does not mean the case cannot be re-opened in future, that is if you push me to do so.

And those clamoring to simply pay $515 United States dollar even if not satisfied due to your health reasons are simply talking. Even the U.S government as rich as she is will not pay anybody that amount if they are not convinced of services rendered. They will rather go to court. The excuse of health reasons has nothing to do with it, this is business, not sentiment.

What lies in this matter is the true situation of a woman financial status in 2008 attempting to build a start a business with the little resources within her means at the time. You not only rubbish and waste all other resources like hosting account, ssl, LOTS OF TIME, paying several other people to help you out, tons of pictures bought from istockphoto, and numerous other things. ALL WASTED!
Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by shopclue: 3:38am On Feb 26, 2013
Yet, on genuine effort to simply let you take your $515 and go your way, you have the nerve to come online without even emailing me the supposed ultimatum to tell me you will take action seriously?

Who told you not to in the first place? You've always have my address, haven't you? You think I will disobey a court order if I get one in the mail?

Btw, two days ago, your second work order was printed and there's nothing about the work done on deltavag and inspiredautos?

I thought I asked for this specifically? Or you just don't care to give me work order of what am paying for? You just want to get your own money and not give me any evidence of what the work was about? Is that too much to ask?

This is America, people like you don't go away, the intent to pay is to shut you up once and for all and not give you opportunity to come back for any national cake. Get serious and do what serious business do when they pursue a debt by stating the specific work done OR simply send me a letter in the mail and I'll see you in court.
Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by shopclue: 4:11am On Feb 26, 2013
Which of the three websites that was contracted to you are currently online and functioning by the services you provided?

None. One was sent to another party for adjustment and eventually trashed, one never made a single penny from day one till day it got thrown into thrash and the third has been hired out to a new contractor to build the site from scratch.

What was the main frustration by your customer why the job were abandoned that made the all three sites uncompleted? I am assuming that I am your only client in this case as I was supposed to be contracting the job to you on behalf of Deltavag owner and inspiredauto owner. Why did all the work on the three sites abandoned? Was it simply because of payment or it took a while for me, a customer to discover the work of website building needs special skills that you don't appear to have but promised anyway?
Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by shopclue: 4:18am On Feb 26, 2013
Even if you have been paid in full, will BLOCKED be pleased with the capacity of your final work? And I know for a fact deltavag.com was not satisfied with website either. How many days and months of frustrating and draining online chatting was spent trying to give you instructions via yahoo messenger, getting other people to clear up your mistakes? Was the confidence giving to you to build and work on this templates not done out of the mindset of an inexperience website owner as I was then? Was I knowledgeable to know better than wasting hard resources on you thinking you can get the job done?

$180 x 2 websites templates was purchased for deltavag.com alone. What was paid for ssl, template pictures replacements, hosting, etc. How much pictures was used to simply get his forum to look like he wanted, install music files on the forum. How much was the total money actually sent by owner of Deltavag himself? We are still waiting till present to find out.

How much was paid to shopclue to complete all this tasks for all the hours and months working endlessly setting these up? Zero.

Yet, this is a woman who had a toddler child with her, working endlessly on her own site and that of a male e-friend, and going away every few hours to work and come back to complete the website she thought will provide a livelihood for her and her child. And you screwed it all up, all the energy, resources everything. Even till now, do I have the website files? I didn't even know I am entitled to have that till years later.

Did the deltavag owner himself not confessed he once tried to build his own website in London with a guy and found the work too intimidating till he abandoned it? Yet you all have the nerve to come here chanting guilty and death to a woman who not only gave the websites her best shot, but spend all those precious time and energy with ZERO compensation. You Tessy, at least got paid for something, and even about to get paid for balance owed. What did I get out of this? Zero, and character assassination of "scam allegations"
Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by shopclue: 4:22am On Feb 26, 2013
As a matter of fact, I ought to get an attorney to make the work of your own state attorney job easier.

You have a lot of nerve , Ms.

You really do.

Am sure a debt collector in United States will not do one tenth of what you are doing to me before you throw the book at them. And you think you can hide behind that "am disable" and have the state behind me stuff?

We will find out about that, won't we?
Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by uspry1(f): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2013
shopclue: Even if you have been paid in full, will BLOCKED be pleased with the capacity of your final work? And I know for a fact deltavag.com was not satisfied with website either. How many days and months of frustrating and draining online chatting was spent trying to give you instructions via yahoo messenger, getting other people to clear up your mistakes? Was the confidence giving to you to build and work on this templates not done out of the mindset of an inexperience website owner as I was then? Was I knowledgeable to know better than wasting hard resources on you thinking you can get the job done?

1.$180 x 2 websites templates was purchased for deltavag.com alone. What was paid for ssl, template pictures replacements, hosting, etc. How much pictures was used to simply get his forum to look like he wanted, install music files on the forum. How much was the total money actually sent by owner of Deltavag himself? We are still waiting till present to find out.

2.How much was paid to shopclue to complete all this tasks for all the hours and months working endlessly setting these up? Zero.

Yet, 3.this is a woman who had a toddler child with her, working endlessly on her own site and that of a male e-friend, and going away every few hours to work and come back to complete the website she thought will provide a livelihood for her and her child. And you screwed it all up, all the energy, resources everything. Even till now, do I have the website files? I didn't even know I am entitled to have that till years later.

4.Did the deltavag owner himself not confessed he once tried to build his own website in London with a guy and found the work too intimidating till he abandoned it? Yet you all have the nerve to come here chanting guilty and death to a woman who not only gave the websites her best shot, but spend all those precious time and energy with ZERO compensation. You Tessy, at least got paid for something, and even about to get paid for balance owed. What did I get out of this? Zero, and character assassination of "scam allegations"

You twisted every words i pointed out all bold texts mentioned above. The work order you already received that has detailed for you what i did all part of my work.

1. What is so hard for you to read the description of my work on both invoice and work order? You can see my invoice that has many initial dates shown when to start work on each description to follow each task i done.

Deltavag.com i done fixing ZenCart template syntax error that was exposed public, re-do header logo, and music random playlist that was requested by Siena after he fired previous programmer who installed ZenCart template before me...that programmer could not do the job fixing syntax error. Siena was the one discussed with me after he found out that you, Wumni hired me working on pinkequity.com in which Siena was your business partner...he waited for me to finish my work on pinkequity.com...but you took over Siena's request on deltavag.com. Siena gave his money to you to me that i am done fixing template syntax error, header logo redo and music insert that Siena was 100% happy. Siena did asked me how much it was charged. I said $50.00. Later you hired me working for BLOCKED....Siena posted NL under inspired_m comment asking me if I got paid $50.00 that Siena gave you. I NEVER GOT IT!!!

Inspired_m for BLOCKED asked me on NL asking me if i got $150 from you. NOPE! I never got $150 after you changed destroying all my work on BLOCKED header logo...it was up running website...wait, wait, wait you never respond me. Apparently you did hired someone else programmer to get rid of all my work. I was disappointed.

( 2 days ago i found it that you, Wumni did cancelled paying $170 on August 2009 i was not aware this) I will show you a copy of cancelled $175. I remembered you told me you planned to pay off $170 but your GoogleCheckout/PayPal account problem you struggled with...i did not aware...i found it last week on old yahoo mail.

2. I sweated coding, created all navigation custom image buttons, modified all more than 100 product pictures to be resized smaller, modified all 5 different templates you bought asking me changing the looks(Grocery, Wedding, Gift, Pinkbloomer, PinkChatRoom)---all took 3 months work at the same time working on deltavag.com. It was lot of work creating pinkequity.com with 5 different database creation set up, 5 different CMS(Content Management System) that you told me you do not know how to edit/add/delete all more than 100 product pictures on CMS Admin login---i did all my work...not you. NOTHING FREE!!!

You on yahoo messager constantly change your mind re-do product pictures, navigation buttons, goes on and stressed me to finish the website all night long. THIS IS THREE MONTHS WORK. Your pinkequity.com IS FUNCTIIONALLY READY FOR CUSTOMERS CAN ORDER ITEMS..."add to cart" button on each items is FUNCTIONALLY. Everything completed. You partiality paid me $130 for this pinkequity.com.

3. I had babysit my grandson, that was my grown adult daughter's son at that time he was toddler every Wednesday while my daughter go night school and my parent go bible study at church...nobody watch my toddler grandson...i was only available to babysit every Wednesday...I have my rights to take one day break from stressed work you pushed, pushed, pushed 7 days a week long hours 12 hours. I have other my own son at that time he was 15 years old back in 2008.

You constantly complained at other programmer lousy to fix too big footer button, i did fixed to resize button for you.

4. pinkequity.com already shown lists on invoice you should check with initial dates and description what i charged you that i completed each...ALL WERE FUNCTIONALLY WEBSITE.
Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by uspry1(f): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2013
SAME INVOICE back in 2009: there are detailed description shown what i charged you that i did done my work----NOTHING TO CHANGE:

Proof from previous NL the same:

Uspry1 posted:

Siena posted:

inspired_m posted:
Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by debosky(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2013
Madam shopclue please end this matter so you can move on with your life.

I thought you opened this thread to resolve the claims and move on. . . .as the bigger person, ignore any wrong actions that uspry1 has made and simply end the back and forth.
Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by uspry1(f): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2013
shopclue: As a matter of fact, I ought to get an attorney to make the work of your own state attorney job easier.

You have a lot of nerve , Ms.

You really do.

Am sure a debt collector in United States will not do one tenth of what you are doing to me before you throw the book at them. And you think you can hide behind that "am disable" and have the state behind me stuff?

We will find out about that, won't we?

@shopclue,
I never hide my disability: DEAFNESS anywhere...every courts do provide interpreter to set up for me per my request...no problem!!!! My disability DOES NOT HINDER me appear in the court, working my business, consulting with my clients....i have been to court many times in the past early 1990s and i won the case on financial service that defrauded me because of my disability---they RIPPED OFF on me, and two dismissed for traffic tickets which i had car accidents twice in the past, because drivers not show up in court.

Wait and see until March 2013 as my WORK ORDER SAID SO!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by uspry1(f): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2013
@Shoeclue,

Here I found that you had two rejected invoices in the amount of $70.00 and $100 dated August 26, 2009 from my yahoo mail. I was not aware of this...

Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by uspry1(f): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2013
shopclue: Btw, two days ago, your second work order was printed and there's nothing about the work done on deltavag and inspiredautos?

I thought I asked for this specifically? Or you just don't care to give me work order of what am paying for? You just want to get your own money and not give me any evidence of what the work was about? Is that too much to ask?

This is work order I already done specifically per your request. There is my mailing address on the top-left of my work order...what are you waiting for?

What is so hard for you to understand reading this? But 2009 invoice i submitted is more DETAILED DESCRIPTION WHAT I COMPLETED DONE WORK.

LOOK 2009 DETAILED INVOICE AT BELOW:

Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by shopclue: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2013
Urspry,

Quick thing,

I told you your money will be paid soon already. Be patient.

Probably you saw me making some payments and you felt ignored. Not true, things are being taking care of in orderly manner, no need to keep stressing yourself, relax.

Anything else you wish to tell me, email me.
Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by shopclue: 12:15am On Mar 03, 2013
Urspry,

Thank you for your patience you hear?

I'll make the remittance as emailed on or before time promised.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by biolabee(m): 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
debosky: Madam shopclue please end this matter so you can move on with your life.

I thought you opened this thread to resolve the claims and move on. . . .as the bigger person, ignore any wrong actions that uspry1 has made and simply end the back and forth.

+1000 likes
Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by back2sender: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
WA just pay this money, i spent the wweekend reading thru the various threads and it was not funny.
Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
shopclue: Urspry,

Thank you for your patience you hear?

I'll make the remittance as emailed on or before time promised.

Cheers.
See, If this is the way you treat or cheat people many Bleep ups awaits you especially on the Lekki project video you are circulating on you-tube.
Re: My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry. by soloqy: 2:45am On Mar 25, 2013
Batam:
See, If this is the way you treat or cheat people many Bleep ups awaits you especially on the Lekki project video you are circulating on you-tube.

Whatever a man/woman sows, he/she reaps.

Has this been paid? A month later?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. / How Can I Activate My Uba Debit Master Card Secure Code? / How To Become A Registered Recharge Card Distributor With A Telecoms Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.