Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Your Thoughts For A Business Venture - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Thoughts For A Business Venture (896 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Starting A Hospital As Business Venture ( For A Non-medical Entrepreneur). / Small Scale Business Venture That Can Fetch At Least N2000 Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Thoughts For A Business Venture by Chigszy(f): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2008
Hi Everyone, I have not posted in a long time due to busy schedule, but I hope to me more active. I have a project that I am currently pursuing and I would like to hear your opinions/ideas/ contributions. ( I would really appreciate it.) I want to target the Nigerian audience and hopefully in the process expand to target other African nations but before I venture out I would like to make sure I am on the right track and giving people what they request and meeting people's need.

The business venture would be online but my question is what are people not satisfied with and would like to see improve, what products are you looking to obtain/purchase online, what will satisfy you, or what services are you looking for. Please feel free to voice your frustrations with current services, products or lack of services and product, because it is from hearing customer dissatisfaction that we can improve.

I really appreciate your time and opinion(s)

Thanks!

Chigozie

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Thoughts For A Business Venture by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Bought another land in a single night. C of O acquired.

I'm going places mehn. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Helpful Information About Margnatis Finance And Investment Ltd. / Does Anyone Sell Bom Gift Certificate? / The Challengies Of Fresh Graduates In Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.