Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

11doubledee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 11doubledee's Profile / 11doubledee's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 32 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel by 11doubledee: 3:10pm On Apr 13
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

More than seven months Israel are yet to defeat Hamas. They're yet to rescue captured Israeli citizens.
But at least they have stopped the barrage of daily missiles on isrealis and placed the enemy Hamas on the back foot.
If you ask me ,that's an achievement

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel by 11doubledee: 3:02pm On Apr 13
DeepThroater:

That's why Jews are doing everything to bring about their messiah.

Be it the satanic Judaic communist WEF agenda 2030 that seeks to impoverish nations to Jewish capital.

The war is being fought on every aspect of humanity.

Hamas are the only guys holding the gates of hell from prevailing.
You said what?
grin grin grin grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel by 11doubledee: 2:49pm On Apr 13
[quote author=Nfora post=129415472][/quote]
Tell me about the attack on al aqsa that warranted the killings of over 1200 and kidnapping of over 260 isrealis and other foreign nationals.
Please I want to learn.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel by 11doubledee: 2:36pm On Apr 13
wealthpreach:

Another emotional statement. Where are your facts. Let's take a look at the names and religions of leaders and fighters of ISIS and ISIi killed.
It's like they don't know they are in a public space,where you don't just make frivolous statements.
It just shows he knows nothing about the origin and horrors of ISIS.
For the USA, RUSSIA and SYRIA to have a common enemy.
He doesn't have an idea of what he's talking about.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by 11doubledee: 1:51pm On Apr 13
GENES11S:

Islam is a religion for the ignorant. It is a religion filled with lies.

Exposure is the solution. The only way to terminate it is by exposing them to the truth not by closing their borders.

Set your laws as a country, if they break them, they face the consequences. Simple.

Carry out a faceless poll on Muslims.

Give them the following countries to choose and settle down with their families.

A. Saudi Arabia
B. Iran
C. Qatar

D. USA
E. Sweden
F. Canada

You will be surprised that almost all of them will avoid options A, B, and C

Lol grin grin grin
Options ABC Should be Russia, Afghanistan 🇦🇫, Iran 🇮🇷
Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel by 11doubledee: 1:22pm On Apr 13
DeepThroater:

Even Iran's geography makes them immune to nukes.

This is Afghanistan on steroids and the US will dare not invade a more organised and competent nation like Iran talkless of those coward Jews .
Cowardice to me is when two of your top generals is taken out and all you can do make noise like an empty barrel.
Iranians must feel the pains they have caused innocent Palestinians and isrealis alike.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel by 11doubledee: 1:09pm On Apr 13
DeepThroater:

And US is begging China to beg Iran not to attack Pissrael.

Lolz
Must Iran accept?Let them attack isreal ASAP.
I want Iranians to feel the pain they are causing innocent Palestinians and isrealis to experience too.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel by 11doubledee: 1:06pm On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:

The foundation of the throne of God is righteousness and justice. Any party in this war that is unjust will lose las las.

Israel had once lost out and chased out competely. They were resettled their in the 1940s. It's just unfortunate and heartbreaking that there is no end in sight to the deadly hostilities. It's really sad that children in that part of the world are raised with so much injustice, hate and blood letting.

We must not give up but keep praying for peace. None of the two parties is even a Christian group so I don't get the attempt to make it a Christian or religious war.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Now you are talking
Foreign Affairs / Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by 11doubledee: 12:51pm On Apr 13
DeepSight:

Oga, I am not a Muslim.

Israel is an apartheid state and so long as they practice that, peace will elude them. Go and study what's happening in the West Bank and the extent of illegal Israeli settlements there - as declared by the UN. Go and view the amount of gates, fences and cages built to cage the Palestinians into small deserted pieces of land while the Jews live in luxurious protected illegally seized land. No one appears after 2000 years to claim that a piece of land is his, but heck, even where that is accepted, at least live and let live. Withdraw the illegal settlements in the West Bank, and stop the blockade on Gaza which renders it nothing but the world's largest open air prison. Stop the steady killing of Palestinians. If you understood whats going on in Israel you will understand why people like Nelson Mandela and Bishop Desmond Tutu understood it as apartheid just as obtained in South Africa.

Free Palestine.

And free your mind.

And yes, the vast majority of Israelis of today are simply European migrants. This is why they are the only middle easterners who do not look middle eastern but are simply out and out Caucasian white.
Well I never did directly address you as a Muslim but rather stated what those on the other side of the divide chose/pretend to ignore.
If I may asked, what makes an apartheid state when boundaries are defined?
As for Gaza,I strongly disagree,nobody disturbs them from developing their land to their own taste,nobody in an open air prison will have the opportunity to fire as much as 5000 missiles in a single day,flying power gliders and use their waters to attack. Also to build that much tunnels ,shows they had full control of their own territory.
If you want to benefit from isreal, they should learn to improve diplomatic relations(live and let's live)
As for the stringent security measures in the West Bank, will you or anybody guarantee the security of isreal? We know of the attempted suicide bombings,sporadic gun and knife attacks,kidnappings and murders that warrants the proactive security measures of isreal.
On the expansion of settlements, that's the only area I feel isreal also needs to make concessions moving forward.I strongly oppose that.
Lastly can you please tell us where the real Jews are today (or are they extinct),if these ones are purely Europeans of no Jewish decent?
And also where the original isreal is located on the map?
Foreign Affairs / Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by 11doubledee: 10:17am On Apr 13
billyG:

So Iran shooting rockets into Israel for long using her proxies is not unlawful & act of war?
They are very deceptive and manipulative.
All they want is for isreal to fold their arms until they are completely annihilated.
What were top Iranian generals doing with Hezbollah and Hamas representatives at this tense period?
Who is begging Iran to exercise restraints?
Iranians must surely feel the pains innocent Palestinians, Lebanese and isrealis are all facing sooner or later!

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by 11doubledee: 10:09am On Apr 13
DeepSight:

The problem with you people is how you hypocritically close your eyes to Israel's actions, and only categorize the reactions as the first offence. Will you claim you are unaware of the attack on Iran's consulate?

This is why many of you go about pretending that the Israeli-Palestinian problem started with Hamas' attack on October 7.
The hypocrisy here is when you pretend like Hezbollah has not been firing rockets since October 8, or it was the Lebanese consulate that was targeted or the attack on annexed Iranian consulate happened on Lebanese soil.
Hypocrisy is when you also believe humanity started in 1914 or 1948.
From the Egyptians to Romans to Arabs to Nazi's the Jews have always been displaced due to wars, enslavement, migration, anti-Semitism etc
Hypocrisy is when you believe in Ibrahim which is actually Abraham who was a Jew has no middle east connection.
Hypocrisy is when believe isreal does not own ancestral land in the middle east but migrated from Europe.
Hypocrisy is when you don't see anything wrong on October 7 but you see everything wrong with isreal's reaction.
Hypocrisy is when you believe engaging in acts of terrorism is the best solution for conflict resolution.
Hypocrisy is you make it a religious obligation and also propagate to wipe out the Jewish state.
The height of hypocrisy is when you kill your fellow human being in the name of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by 11doubledee: 9:42am On Apr 13
Winning123:

You comment as if life would not be lost on part of Israel if they go to war with Iran. Iran can inflict untold and massive damage on Israel. We pray it doesn't result in a war. All this gra gra by Natanyahu is idiotic. He is a war monger and the earlier the Lord get him out of that position, the better.
Easier said , inasmuch as you are right about isrealis dieing as well in a war situation,it's actually unfair to call Netanyahu a war monger when you have to live in constant fear of attacks from all sides at any given second.
I'm interested to know how better he could have managed the situation for people who have vowed to wipe out the state of isreal?
Foreign Affairs / Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by 11doubledee: 9:32am On Apr 13
NeoWanZaeed:
Death to All Shites and terrorist and Hezbollah and Hamas and all terrorists defaming islam
They want to destroy the good true Islam represents.
The world will forever be united against them.

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by 11doubledee: 11:59am On Apr 12
This Nigeria is very funny sha,which celebrity or socialite never abuse the naira?
They really made him a scapegoat.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel Threatens To Launch Direct Attack On Iran Shold Iran Carry Out An Attack by 11doubledee: 10:53am On Apr 12
Akhaz024:
Truly the whole world is biased
Directly provocating Iran and still threatening to attack if Iran should attack.

Nevertheless Iran should act on silence instead of making threat, silence doesn't mean weakness.
Lol grin grin grin
What was Iranian top generals doing together with both Hezbollah and Hamas representatives at this tense period?
So the October 7 attacks on isreal is not a provocation, About 80 percent of over 20,000 missiles fired at isreal from Lebanon Yemen Gaza are all Iranian made.
The Ayatollah public speech celebrating Hamas terrorist on October 7 is no provocation.
The obligation of Iran to wipe out the state of isreal is no provocation.
Let them attack isreal and stop barking like you rightly said,so Iranians can also have a feel of what Palestinians and isrealis are going through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel Threatens To Launch Direct Attack On Iran Shold Iran Carry Out An Attack by 11doubledee: 10:38am On Apr 12
DirtyAfonjas:
Fully supported
ISRAEL should return iran to stone age if iran attack ISRAEL by any means, whether direct attack or via their proxies like hezbollah.
useless, islamic, terrorists state of iran should be taught a LIFE LESSON
They have also been very active in Nigeria as well.
Especially in Kaduna, Shia movement headed by Ibrahim Elzakzaky is purely an Iranian proxy,if not for Buhari and El Rufai.
They would have turned Kaduna into another Borno.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel Threatens To Launch Direct Attack On Iran Shold Iran Carry Out An Attack by 11doubledee: 10:28am On Apr 12
obrian888:
Khamenei also criticised the West, particularly the US and Britain, for supporting Israel in its war against Hamas in Gaza.

'It was expected they (would) prevent (Israel) in this disaster. They did not. They did not fulfil their duties, the Western governments,' he said.

Mumu leader, when Hamas attacked Israel on the 7th of October where were you? idiot, always claiming the victim, you guys were celebrating when your devils killed over 1500 innocent young promising people abi? come and attack Israel and see what becomes of that your useless terrorist country, always talking, no real action. Israel is waiting anytime you are ready, bring it on, i thought there are virgins waiting for you guys, you should be happy Israel is sending you to your virgins early enough? haha, na wa o, una nor like virgins again, abi the virgins' don finish for hell? because you guys are a sure candidate for Hell
This particular "idiot", Ayatollah Khamenei gave a public speech celebrating those HAMAS terrorists and quoting him now "kissing their hands" all the way from Tehran on October 7,2023.
Can you imagine

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by 11doubledee: 10:04am On Apr 12
Makunahatata:
Nawa...this boy no know anything yet, all d disgraceful , unspeakable act displayed by his family dey wait for am online.
The trauma and disdain the poor boy will face from trolls,bullies,haters etc in school, community, public gatherings no be here.
I just hope he grows up to have a strong mind of his own.
That mother should do that DNA as soon as possible to clear the air, make the boy no come grow up to hate her because of trauma.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: 20 Countries That Owe US Money by 11doubledee: 1:26pm On Apr 09
Danmisra:
The debt can never be paid back, that the initial scheme of US to enslave these countries but as God will have, these countries are blessed and the way thinks are going, these are growing wings and will never pay the money back , cos they are becoming more powerful everyday economically and militaristic.

They are becoming wiser everyday which is why the parasitic police is busy looking for where export terrorism while packing their natural resources
I don't quite agree with you.What will you now say of China?
Those loans were a significant part of their development today.
Loans are mainly given to develop your infrastructure when judiciously expended and like you rightly said that is why countries like Japan,China,Singapore have grown today.
Now look at how our African nations that have been borrowing now from China,what is the level of development that can be ascribed to the loans.
My point is, nobody force you to come borrow money,but if you have to borrow money,it is not meant to be embezzled or saved.
Foreign Affairs / Re: 20 Countries That Owe US Money by 11doubledee: 1:17pm On Apr 09
richiemcgold:

We ain't owing Americans any dime,
E patewo fun tulumbu.
grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Lol this na only top 20.
If I'm not mistaken, lately Emiefele still borrowed over 4billion dollars from them.
Foreign Affairs / Re: 20 Countries That Owe US Money by 11doubledee: 12:52pm On Apr 09
walexbiz:
Whoever wrote this article has no basic understanding of simple English. All those countries listed up there own us debt meaning they are creditors to the United States and not debtors like Nigeria. They own this debt buying us treasury bills so who ever gave that article should be hanged.

For better understanding you can read this.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/which-countries-own-the-most-us-national-debt-record-level-2021-4-1030314246
Try to read the full article,it's explicit enough, it talked about those countries holding US debts differently.it's the trade deficit USA offers most of those countries that is really beneficial to them.
USA is like their 'honey pot'
Foreign Affairs / Re: 20 Countries That Owe US Money by 11doubledee: 12:48pm On Apr 09
God1000:
Hmm, so china is owing US this much and not the other way round.

Well, this will finally address the debate and misconception
Infact the large trade deficit from year 2000 (year in year out) is so mind boggling that China can never joke with the USA.
In some years,it goes as much as 200 - 280billion dollars,a benefit no BRICS nation can offer china.
If not for their political differences( Taiwan and system of governance) their bond would have been tighter than ever.
That is why I laugh when Putin's supporters always want to familiarise with China (enemy to no-one, friend to all)
Religion / Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by 11doubledee: 11:11am On Apr 07
Doyin2:

You also have Jewish terrorists ,probably the originators of global terrorism.

They are not in Nigeria because of their insignificant population in Nigeria.

Read the links below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_terrorism

I'm not disputing every religion has it bad eggs but my problem is Muslims trying to justify and propagate evil.
If as a Christian you harm a Muslim needlessly in the name God, na me go first expose you because in future you can also do the same to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by 11doubledee: 11:06am On Apr 07
Owon:
Okay.

Mexico and Congo DR is a very big surprise.
>90%, yet high on Violence, crime and war.

Most African Christians, especially Nigerians don't even know this and that's why they support Israel in EVERYTHING.
The funny thing is that, the present day Israel is not even the same Israel in the Bible. These Israelis are mere European land grabbers and migrants from Poland, Netherlands, Denmark etc. Even their prime Minister is not from Israel. The Palestinians they've been terrorizing since 1948 are more Israelite than them.
That's interesting
So where is the real isreal located on the map please.
And also where are the real Jews today?Or are they extinct because from my little knowledge of history, Jews have also always been displaced due to anti-Semitism, enslavement and wars from the Egyptians to the Romans, Arabs and Nazis.
Kindly enlighten.

1 Like 2 Shares

Religion / Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by 11doubledee: 10:43am On Apr 07
God1000:
No Israel on the list, the so-called christian country.

According to a report At the end of 2022, Christians made up 1.9% of the Israeli population, numbering approximately 185,000. 75.8% of the Christians in Israel are Arab Christians.
Imagine, in a country of 9.5 million people, only 185,000 are christians.

The worst thing that can happen to any man is to ignorantly support the wrong cause.

Happy Sunday nairalanders
What's your point? Don't we all know isreal is predominantly a Jewish country.
Because they are Jewish, does that make them less of a human being?
We have Jews scattered all over Europe, from Russia to Poland, Germany,USA, Canada, Ethiopia, Nigeriaetc
There hasn't been any recorded known Jewish terrorist acts, at least in Nigeria but you see that your 'religion'(just to mice words),the wahala too much.
With all due respect to all peace loving Muslims, I'd rather have a Jew as my neighbour.
Abi na Jews born Deborah alive?

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by 11doubledee: 5:30pm On Apr 06
I'd suggest labour insist on metering every customer before the hike.
That's more realistic.Nigeria wasn't half this hard before tinubu started organising protest against Jonathan.
Let's see what he's able to achieve at the end.

1 Like

Health / Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by 11doubledee: 5:12pm On Apr 06
Kinikini:
In your mind, every Muslim must be a terror simply because some Muslims commit terror. Even that is a bias and a manifestation of a sick mind.
Try to learn the true Islam. No matter the insults, Islam welcomes those who will use the intelligence Allah has given us freely.

Peace to you.

Peace be unto you too but you agree some evil doers are bent on tarnishing the image of Islam by committing evil and try to justify it at the same in the name of Allah.
If you harm any Muslim just because he's a Muslim or over any flimsy excuse na me go first expose you.
Health / Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by 11doubledee: 5:11pm On Apr 06
DystopianMuse:
Gradually Saudi is liberalizing. But why not make it a female only gym where they can wear normal gym gears then Channge to their abaya when coming out
It's most likely a female-only/session gym.

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by 11doubledee: 4:53pm On Apr 06
misreal:
Someone on Nairaland claims it was israel that attacked her people and blamed it on hamas so they can kill innocent palestines.
It was this kind of twisted reasoning that made hamas which is an ant to bite the tail of a lion.

They are very sick and an internal problem is germinating faster than we'll understand.
You can imagine just having a simple issue that probably borders around religion, just see how helpless you would be in the midst of these spiteful people.
People who chose to call white black in broad daylight.
Nothing is wrong with Hamas actions but everything is wrong with isreal's reaction.
Abraham Muslims refer to as Ibrahim is actually a Jew .Is it Islam or Mohammed that came thousands of years after Judaism that wants to manipulate history for us.
If you claim isreal does not own a territory in the middle east,you are a born LIAR.
Just because anti-Semitism,wars, displacement, enslavement, migration from the Egyptian,Romans,Arabs, Nazis brutalities over time doesn't mean they never existed.
Infact they (Jews) have really suffered.

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Biden To Netanyahu: ‘we Won’t Be Able To Support You’ If You Don’t Change Course by 11doubledee: 9:22am On Apr 06
StOla:
US has suffered greatly due to their unjust support for the refugee European Jews who were allowed to settle in the midst of Arab land owners of Palestine.

The Middles East crisis of the 20th and 21st century, all boils down to the forceful occupation of Arab land and villages, by Jewish refugees fleeing persecution, war, and genocide in Europe.

All the initial 8 Prime Ministers of Israeli State that was create in 1947, had no ties to the Palestine region. They were all born in Poland/Russia, Germany, or some other part of Europe.

Even this Benjamin Netanyahu, both his Parents were Polish Jews who settled in Palestine as refugees, only to change their Polish surname to Netanyahu.

Well you have a point but can you please tell us where the real isreal is located?
In Europe or middle east?
If it's in the middle east, can you please tell which part?

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Biden To Netanyahu: ‘we Won’t Be Able To Support You’ If You Don’t Change Course by 11doubledee: 9:19am On Apr 06
davodyguy:

Who told you this modern day Israel is same as biblical Israel?

This present Israel was created in the 50s
So where do think the old isreal was located,in Europe or middle east?
If it's in the middle east,which part?
Foreign Affairs / Re: US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member by 11doubledee: 9:39am On Apr 05
Jovi10:
Pipe dream. If them born NATO papa well, let them admit Ukraine into NATO.
Lol grin grin grin
"Mr.Reader" your threat is even more direct and sounds weighty than that of Putin.
Please tell me what will happen to NATO jare,i would love to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 32 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.