Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

11doubledee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 11doubledee's Profile / 11doubledee's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 32 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by 11doubledee: 11:02am On Jan 23
gaby:
Do you guys know that no single one of the current and past leaders of Israel is from the region or the current land they occupy and claim as there's?

From Himon Perez, Ariel Sharon, to Benjamin Netanyahu. They are all from either Poland, Ukraine, Morocco, Netherlands, etc.

And then most of these soldiers are "privileged kids" from mainly the U.S. Who claim to be Zionists fighting for their Zionist beliefs and heritage.

The more you know about the current Israel, the angrier you get at their oppression.
Oga all these half baked history will not bring any lasting peace.
Civilization has evolved from time to time,so is history with new events.
But you Muslims know Ibrahim is Abraham.
Jewish religion is older than Christianity, even far older than Islam.
Wars , enslavement,anti-Semitism may have displaced the Jews overtime but for you to say they never owned a land in the middle east.....
You too reason am.
Borders may be contentious though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by 11doubledee: 10:42am On Jan 23
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I just love that country Iran for their strict laws and discipline. I wish to visit there soon and learn a lot about their culture and way of life. They are the ones keeping that evil nation Isreal in check otherwise Isreal would have over run the whole middle east. May God bless Palestine and Iran. Amen sad
The way isreal has overrun Egypt, Jordan, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait,UAE etc.
Oga the era of infidels is long gone, Isreal has come to stay as well as all responsible Islamic nations.
As it stands today Buddhist, Hindu, Christian,other peace loving religions, even Pagans now know who the real infidels are and will always be United against them.
There is no place for Islamic terrorism any longer, China, India, Russia and USA are all United on this.
You are on your own OGA.
If you do anyhow today or in future,
you see anyhow.
As a born Christian that you are I'd suggest you renounce violence and learn from UAE, BAHRAIN, KUWAIT, SAUDI ARABIA etc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) by 11doubledee: 11:37pm On Jan 22
Diesel1:
It's not about number of years.. you can decide to take back your papa land wey your uncle snatched from Una 60 years ago
Snatched or sold?

2 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) by 11doubledee: 11:30pm On Jan 22
Jokay07:

Yes small Ukraine though not by land mass.
What's stand alone? In Europe, Ukraine is not among top 5 in terms of military capability
Don't mind him, he's even bragging he is not on another's level...
Mtchew!
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) by 11doubledee: 11:02pm On Jan 22
LifeofDream:

Putin make noise??.. shocked
When do we start breeding you guys here on nl?..

The president with the highest rating, mention a president that walk the talk like Putin in the world?..

Russia, the only country US and it vassals fears.. When Putin say so, then so be it.. 💯😂
If you doubt this, ask US military general and spokesmen plus Biden himself..
He should attack the US and Annex it ASAP like he did in Ukraine and stop making noise.
He should walk the talk like you said.
I can't laugh....
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) by 11doubledee: 10:40pm On Jan 22
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO
What has NAZI got to do with NATO and US?
You can have your bias , nobody cares.
But stop misleading people.
Foreign Affairs / Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by 11doubledee: 5:23pm On Jan 20
God1000:
Why not strike Iran directly, is Israel afraid of iran?
But why can't Iran retaliate afterall it just recently attacked Pakistan and Iraq?
Afraid of Iran my foot.
You seem to underestimate isreal's status as an undeclared nuclear power and assurance from USA and the west dey.
It's not all about openly displaying missiles like Saddam or ghadaffi once did.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by 11doubledee: 5:03pm On Jan 20
Fulaniguy01:

Adolf Hitler why nah ?

you have made a big mistake for sparing these things , you should have eliminated all of them the world would have been a peaceful place to live .
So that islamic terrorists can be freely terrorizing the world abi?
Una never start.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by 11doubledee: 1:22pm On Jan 19
madridguy:
Where is paining you doctor never see am or you are living inside a hole.

Pain or no pain,stop spreading lies!

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by 11doubledee: 1:14pm On Jan 19
madridguy:
grin grin grin Nothing like a hypocrite here... US makes a lot of money in arms sales so they must cause war anyhow especially in a country where there is resources reason you always see them in the middle east and Africa.
They will sell arms and also steal your resources. So nothing like Democratic or Republican about that.

What resources are currently being stolen in GAZA?
You just sit on your own , create narratives and spread the falsehood.
Overtime you want to force it on people as the truth.
Crime / Re: Airport Official Arrested Over Attempt To Smuggle Suspected Drug Onboard Ibom Ai by 11doubledee: 11:22am On Jan 19
dre11:
Airport Official Arrested Over Attempt To Smuggle Suspected Drug Onboard Ibom Air

https://leadership.ng/airport-official-arrested-over-attempt-to-smuggle-suspected-drug-onboard-ibom-air/
The perfect case of "no dey gree for anybody"
Chai! Some people are just terrible.
Religion / Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by 11doubledee: 4:09pm On Jan 18
heysquare:
The way this TB Joshua handled the issue in a public showed he was trying to nailed the poor girl. If the story of the girl should be properly investigated scientifically as in getting the DNA, I won't be surprised that TB Joshua is the biological father of the girl. Subjecting an adopted person into that manner the way her matter thrown into public is enough for her to commit a suicide. It's not even acceptable by any policy of adoption .
How would we have known the truth today?
Every thing that has an advantage has got its disadvantage.
Religion / Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by 11doubledee: 2:17pm On Jan 18
Astrid4:

With all due respect the fact they all corroborated ajoke’s false claim or statement that alone discredit whatever rubbish that’s coming from their mouth
Still trying to establish the truth though but the way the Nigerians in the documentary were adding 'salt and pepper' obviously raised some questions.
Especially agomoh
Foreign Affairs / Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by 11doubledee: 1:35pm On Jan 18
SeriouslySense:
No they can't do that yet, maybe they will use hezbollah to try to distract Israel, while they produce a enough nuclear bombs as a deterrent or for immediate use on Israel.

In a direct war they would lose, but if they use enough proxies, and they surround Israel, it will be very challenging.

They are just wasting their time and resources.
Even if they produce, they can't use it.
If devil want punish ,they will nuke isreal.
Quote me, nothing will be left of IRAN, nothing.
But they will never dare use it, they know the consequences.
So it's not going to happen.
Isreal is an undeclared nuclear power.
Nuclear weapons are almost useless in today's world of modern civilization.
Only serves as deterrent.
Travel / Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by 11doubledee: 4:11pm On Jan 17
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope all those hypocrites supporting isreali bombing of Gaza can see exactly what Palestinians are experiencing. This that happened in Ibadan is just a tip of the ice berg of the Palestine experience, yet you see wicked and insensitive people rejoicing over Isreal's brutality in Gaza. My condolences to the people of ibadan and especially the people of Palestine. We nigerian Christians stand with you and will continue to pray for Palestine. sad
Don't bring your religious sentiments here,that is nothing to what 15000 missiles would have done to isreal.
Gaza should develop their own iron dome and other high tech defence devices and stop lamenting.
You don't see anything wrong with HAMAS but you see everything wrong with isreal.
We are morning our own people here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by 11doubledee: 7:20am On Jan 16
saintopus:
Olodo, then why did you protest in 2012 when GEJ removed subsidy?

Was it envy and hate for GEJ?
That is one of the very few things I hold against TINUBU till date.
Aside that I think he deserves a chance, because Nigeria's rot has eaten so deep even the best brains in the world may not make any significant change in the next 5yrs.
I see it as the healing process.

2 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by 11doubledee: 11:01am On Jan 15
tctrills:

It's not genocide to defend yourself.
It's best to leave them to their illusions.
You fire 15,000 rockets from gaza Lebanon Yemen towards isreal,what is that supposed to do?
Over 5000 missiles from Gaza alone on Oct 7th.
All those missiles were meant to entertain isrealis with fireworks abi.
The earlier dey wake up to reality the better.
Neither RUSSIA nor CHINA is coming, even IRAN know say him don buy market.
It's just painful Palestinians can see there is no future with IRAN.
They are just being used continually in the name of resistance.
Is Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan,UAE,Kuwait not Islamic nations?
Foreign Affairs / Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by 11doubledee: 10:50am On Jan 15
blancsn1:
Of course that is why Isreal kept over 7000 Palestine in military concentration camps for doing nothing for years.

For doing nothing indeed!
Religion / Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by 11doubledee: 3:04pm On Jan 14
Truthshotcrazy:

Hey OP, Just saw it in the blogs headlines last night, @Ajoke, the synagogue
has officially responded----video of one of the wisenen trending, clarifying that AJOKE WAS AN ABANDONED CHILD DISCOVERED UNDER A TRUCK CLOSE TO THE SYNAGOGUE. And that AJOKE lied and she ain't The late prophet's biological baby 🍼 ,but adopted along the way

Only. A DNA test of AJOKE with one of Tb Joshua's relatives will put naysayers to rest. For now, her biological relationship to The late prophet is questionable
This is the exact thing I have been saying from Inception,how can one be so wicked to send your own into the streets just like that,even the devil like him pikin.
Right or wrong,we should always try to establish the truth,any discontented fellow can say anything just to get at you, only a DNA can confirm if she is lying or saying the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by 11doubledee: 12:56pm On Jan 14
Fineman2:
We have Boko Haram in Nigeria, but that doesn't mean all Nigerians are terrorists
How many Nigerians house Boko Haram or allow them to use their homes and neighbourhoods to stage attacks?
Is Boko Haram stationed in cities?They are largely isolated in remote areas,only carryout their crimes in towns and return to their abode.
Hamas must be isolated by Palestinians themselves and IDF,so that lasting peace can quickly return to Gaza.
Trying to hide amongst civilians to deter IDF is clearly not working.
We have seen ranking Hamas members disguise as doctors,engineers, humanitarian workers,journalist etc
Isreal can't just fold their arms and watch those whose obligation in life is to wipe out isreal and kill Jews.
Peace for Palestine is peace for isreal and vice versa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by 11doubledee: 12:57pm On Jan 12
money121:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/tb-joshua-made-childless-couples-to-exchange-spouses-ex-worker/%3famp
Please give us the names of both couples involved,at least one or two will know them,so that we can know the truth.
Foreign Affairs / Re: US And UK Carry Out Strikes Against Iran-Backed Houthis In Yemen by 11doubledee: 9:15am On Jan 12
Gainman:
by d time Isreal takes over d whole gaze, u will still be saying Isreal is not winning. The war in Gaza is not even about winning because Isreal mission is to correct things. Hamas is a match for d Isreal. This is a war against terrorism. U know isrealis were d original occupant of gaze before a judgment was passed and agreement was made dat make Isreal vacate Gaza in September 12,2005. This agreement was made in order to bring peace in d middle east. Still no peace. So Isreal is back to take up Gaza in order to defend his people from hamas attacks. You can see these people are bloody terrorist by numbers of underground tunnels. All d funds hamas supposed use for Gaza economic development instead hamas is using them to produce weapons of mass attack. Tell me who are terrorists here.
He won't take his time to digest the well stated points you listed above.
Of what use is HAMAS to the Palestinians?
What has it achieved or what is it trying to achieve?
Even if the war ends right now ,do know how long it will take GAZA to rebuild?
These terrorist sympathisers only merry to the sound of violence and war without considering the implications.
Logically I don't even think they love Palestinians but are just happy to use them as bait.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: US And UK Carry Out Strikes Against Iran-Backed Houthis In Yemen by 11doubledee: 9:01am On Jan 12
Botragelad:

Haha. Cope harder!
Your tears won't save Hamas!
They hardly reason ,someone is controlling the northern part of your territory and they are not winning?

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by 11doubledee: 12:48pm On Jan 11
MTNnews:
You are wrong, the Jews once thought they were untouchable n invincible till Nazi show them they are not but just as Nazi couldn't wipe them out a trillion Jew plus more can not wipe out the Palestine instead the murder by Isreal of the Palestine will only strengthen their resolve till the tide will change in their favor which will be made possible by the God the Isreal worship.

Inasmuch as we have our right to our opinions on issues,this is not about who is right or wrong.
The about 15000 rockets fired from GAZA, Lebanon and YEMEN since October 7 were meant to do what?
To entertain isrealis'with fireworks?
Or were those unguided missiles designed to identify isreali schools, children, Elderly, women, worship centers etc.
Isreal only survived because of it's strong defense mechanisms and superior military might.
Sentiments aside,this is WAR.
And I hope you agree that fatalities are bound to happen.
If Hamas had succeeded on October 7,I bet the story would be different today and it's most likely you may not be advocating for Israelis as you are doing for Hamas right now.
That is why there is never an alternative to PEACE.
Just ask yourself again, what exactly has HAMAS achieved or what is it trying to achieve?
I hope lasting peace returns to Palestine soonest but definitely not under HAMAS ideology of wiping out isreal.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by 11doubledee: 10:53am On Jan 11
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi
Obi is very reasonable very right on this one.
Let's leave sentiments aside,the good Nigeria TINUBU claims he his building,is it meant for masses alone?
If not,then we should all sacrifice to build it together.
Period!
Foreign Affairs / Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by 11doubledee: 10:39am On Jan 11
MTNnews:
A day will come Isreal will pay a terrible costly price for the killing in Palestine. The God of Isreal will make of that n he bear me witness and except the massacre Isreal orchestrated on the Palestine is just.

You all thought October 7,2023 was that day,now look at the price innocent children of Palestine have to pay.
If they still do anyhow in Future, they will still see anyhow, isreal no dey gree for anybody.
Without October 7,all these could easily have been avoided.
What has HAMAS achieved?
For that day you wish to come,a lot will have to happen,I can't say if 50 percent of the entire middle east will still be existing as it is today.
See Egypt, BAHRAIN,UAEand Jordan don they relate with isreal , even Saudi will normalise talks after the war all Under "ABRAHAM'S ACCORD"
Whoever no want peace amongst IBRAHIM'S decendants is on his own.
Afterall JEWS, MUSLIMS and CHRISTIANS are all IBRAHIM'S decendants.
This is the 21st century,era of 'infedels' is long gone.
Peace to all nations.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by 11doubledee: 10:16am On Jan 11
NzogbuNzogbu:
i don't follow woke crowd especially when same crowd consist of lgbtq imbeciless looking for clout with new oppressed cry

The world is firmly in support of ending hamas terrorists including Russia China and Middle East nAtions
They think propaganda and lies will take them anywhere .
America is the most tolerant of Islam of the 3 major super powers.
War wey just dey Start.
They all thought the end of isreal had come on October 7 .

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by 11doubledee: 6:34pm On Jan 10
JovialJune:
Lol his daughter that confirmed all that he did nko? His own flesh and blood o.
And how did you confirm she's his daughter?
Becuase she said so?
What if a DNA test is carried out on the lady and it says otherwise.
I'm not trying to justify crime in any guise ,but that documentary was just based on talks alone.
My issue is why wait until now that the man is dead.
BBC don find work and them must complete,let them start with DNA test for AJOKE.
That is how the truth is established.
Religion / Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by 11doubledee: 1:39pm On Jan 10
gfelo:
This black mail that you people keep spraying God will cook something against all the fabricators of that false story, I still never know what the person publishing that story stands to gain.

TB J that have help millions of people will never leave his own blood on the street.

That's the fact! We need a DNA test to confirm her claim.
And besides where is her own mother?
No matter how rebellious she may be I still find it difficult to believe TB JOSHUA would send his own blood into the street just like that.
Religion / Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by 11doubledee: 1:24pm On Jan 10
timota:

If he had may God take ur life through accident this year.
Take it easy O my brother, what if a DNA is carried out and it turns out AJOKE is not his daughter what now happens then?
The truth is what we should try to establish.
Because what got me confused was right Under the comment section of the BBC documentary, numerous people were just complimenting and praying for TB JOSHUA.
I actually took my time read as many comments as possible since three days ago maybe other people may use this opportunity to speak up but lo and behold na so so praises from all over the world.
I still don't know what to believe yet.
Religion / Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by 11doubledee: 1:15pm On Jan 10
BeigJawnson:

Watch the videos again, ajoke claimed he raped her
No I don't think so , she's only spoke about others.
Religion / Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by 11doubledee: 1:03pm On Jan 10
Raskimonojendor:
Ajoke (born outside wedlock) and featured in the interview looks more like the dad than this three. She is a carbon copy of TB Joshua.

Ajoke was the one bold enough to confront the dad for molestation. She was kicked out and made a black sheep.
Take a closer look at the second picture of the first and second born together with former in a court gown, that's what is called carbon copy.
How I wish any of the daughters can make themselves available for DNA testing to confirm if AJOKE is TB JOSHUA'S child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 32 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.