Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

11doubledee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 11doubledee's Profile / 11doubledee's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 32 pages)

Religion / Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by 11doubledee: 1:15pm On Jan 10
BeigJawnson:

Watch the videos again, ajoke claimed he raped her
No I don't think so , she's only spoke about others.
Religion / Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by 11doubledee: 1:03pm On Jan 10
Raskimonojendor:
Ajoke (born outside wedlock) and featured in the interview looks more like the dad than this three. She is a carbon copy of TB Joshua.

Ajoke was the one bold enough to confront the dad for molestation. She was kicked out and made a black sheep.
Take a closer look at the second picture of the first and second born together with former in a court gown, that's what is called carbon copy.
How I wish any of the daughters can make themselves available for DNA testing to confirm if AJOKE is TB JOSHUA'S child.
Religion / Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by 11doubledee: 12:54pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
dey no resemble at all. 😂
I really doubt that it,where is her own mother to begin with.
And for TB Joshua not to take care of her even if she's rebellious,I really doubt it since I watched that documentary.
Even most comments Under the BBC documentary were mostly praying and complimenting TB Joshua from all over the world.
I suggest the daughters makes themselves available for DNA testing to confirm if TB JOSHUA is truly her father.
From there on we can begin to establish the truth.
Religion / Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by 11doubledee: 2:40pm On Jan 09
victorazy:

Since Africa refused to wake up.

Don't you know that this propaganda is a fight against Nigeria and Africa and we are buying the idea? Do you know that SCOAN stands as avenue for foreign exchange, tourist hub of Nigeria? These are the things they are fighting to stop. Fear white.
Honestly I really don't know who or what to believe at the moment.
How lucky or smart could he have been?
But about 75 percent of the comments I read on the YouTube video documentary were still saying good things about their personal encounter with him.
Something is not just right.
Religion / Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by 11doubledee: 2:37pm On Jan 09
victorazy:

Since Africa refused to wake up.

Don't you know that this propaganda is a fight against Nigeria and Africa and we are buying the idea? Do you know that SCOAN stands as avenue for foreign exchange, tourist hub of Nigeria? These are the things they are fighting to stop. Fear white.
Honestly I really don't know who or what to believe at the moment.
How lucky or smart could he have been?
But 75 percent of the comments I re
Religion / Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by 11doubledee: 8:09am On Jan 08
Parable007:
Hmm T B Joshua the most criticized man of God living or dead, despite aaaaaall the allegations against this man, no one concrete evidence to anyone's claim.
Because most are likely false.
No single evidence for years,how lucky or smart could he have been,when all eyes was on him?

1 Like

Religion / Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by 11doubledee: 8:00am On Jan 08
oz4real83:
Thr UK don't joke with lives and welfare of their citizens, why will UK citizens report to UK authorities that they just escaped death and other dangers and that there were still other UK citizens still in danger and the UK did nothing? That shows there is a lie somewhere shocked, the report is either fake, or there is something we are not being told sad
Thank you.
People hastily jump to conclusions without trying @ least to know the truth.
UK don't joke with their citizens anywhere in the world.
Repeated rapes and tortures for decades without evidence to take to British High commission?
No scars as evidence from brutal torture.
Why keep quiet until now,why not speak up to warn others.
Claim he faked miracles, how about the ones done in foreign countries.
The truth is TB JOSHUA wasn't meant to save everyone, some of those whose very high expectations weren't met will forever resent him.
That doesn't mean he is perfect though.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by 11doubledee: 4:53pm On Jan 07
Agbadocassava:

January 7th na Christmas for Russia
No,but for the Orthodox church, 7th of January is their own Christmas according to the Julian calendar.
Same in Egypt,Syria, Ethiopia, Montenegro etc
Crime / Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by 11doubledee: 9:54pm On Jan 05
saphiere:
Me I want to arrest seun for using his platform to promote hatred towards women.
Lol
grin grin grin grin grin
Who in his right senses will hate a woman.
Every about them is sweet.
Foreign Affairs / Re: U.S B-1B Heavy Bomber Aircraft Crashes During Training (Photos) by 11doubledee: 8:33am On Jan 05
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO
What are the similarities between NAZI and NATO.
Stop misleading people!
Foreign Affairs / Re: U.S B-1B Heavy Bomber Aircraft Crashes During Training (Photos) by 11doubledee: 8:29am On Jan 05
saddler:
You are always looking for bad news involving the US to post.

What a terrible obsession to have.

A proper investigation into your motive will reveal some religious brainwashing is the fire behind all these posts.
Don't mind him,the report clearly stated that the weather condition was very poor based on the weather monitoring equipment,which is the most likely reason.

4 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Attack In Kerman, Iran by 11doubledee: 9:22pm On Jan 04
obedience4:

I ask for evidences, facts to back up your claims
Not prophecies
I really don't blame them,if the freedom they still enjoy had been taken away by barbaric islamic doctrines,they would have understood better.

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Attack In Kerman, Iran by 11doubledee: 9:12pm On Jan 04
citygarden:
What people don't understand is that ISIS is not a Muslim. They are sponsored by the Isreal and the US. Most of their members are jew but disguising as a Muslim to penetrate their evil. If you are not lazy ordinary Internet will help you for research for people justify ISIS with Islam.
Do you even know what ISIS/ISIL means or its origins and brutality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Attack In Kerman, Iran by 11doubledee: 9:04pm On Jan 04
SaLongs1:
Boko haram, ISWAP, bandits, Ansaru and marauding herdsmen nko? Some people are just plain stupid and want to rub it in our faces.
That guy can't be serious,if he is then something is mentally wrong or just trying to be mischievous as usual.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel To Pull Some Troops From Gaza As War Enters New Phase by 11doubledee: 2:41am On Jan 03
gaskiyamagana:

Google will educate you more than I can do.
Even Google itself is helpless when it's a blatant lie!
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel To Pull Some Troops From Gaza As War Enters New Phase by 11doubledee: 4:39pm On Jan 02
gaskiyamagana:

Yeye Israel, sebi their leader said two weeks ago that they will accomplish extermination of Hamas in Gaza. Are they exhausted or tired of murderous mission to steal Oil wealth of PALESTINIANS?
Over to Nairaland Israelis.
Please tell us where Isreali oil rigs are located in Gaza?
Please educate us,if what you said is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by 11doubledee: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
BOSSkesh:

We are Muslims so we need to tell our self the truth
Iran and the Middle East can’t win a war against Israel
Not because of Israel itself but because of what will come after
Most weapons are made by the Americans or NATO which they have strong backing from
All these middle eastern counties too are highly dependent on dollar for trade
Let the Muslims forget about conquering Israel it’s a lost battle it will only bring more death and destruction and even still we can’t win
Even if we declare jihad how many are willing to fight
Remember the Israelis are not fighting to win they are fighting for you to lose
If truly you are a Muslim I applaud you a million times.
How can any nation or group say their topmost obligation is to wipe out another country?
Because of the western powers IRAN will never succeed.
For isreal to be wiped out every living thing in Iran would have been long gone.
Those ideologies can't work in the 21st century.
Let them learn from fellow Islamic nations like Egypt and Jordan that have a good relationship with isreal.
Violence only brings destruction but with peace comes prosperity.
Politics / Re: How Emefiele Used Proxies To ‘Buy’ Union, Keystone Banks - Daily Trust by 11doubledee: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
snofay:
Diezani is a thief not a scape goat pls.
Don't mind him, trying to make excuses for those with criminal mindsets.
Politics / Re: How Emefiele Used Proxies To ‘Buy’ Union, Keystone Banks - Daily Trust by 11doubledee: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2023
MrPresident1:

Speak for yourself alone
It's not about what you think.
It's the reality of the effects of bad economic policies which is still evident in the current state of the nation's economy.
Or do live outside the country?
Politics / Re: How Emefiele Used Proxies To ‘Buy’ Union, Keystone Banks - Daily Trust by 11doubledee: 11:15am On Dec 23, 2023
MrPresident1:
Emefiewele chosen as the fall guy for Buhari's 8years

Scapegoat

scapegoat
/ˈskeɪpɡəʊt/
noun
a person who is blamed for the wrongdoings, mistakes, or faults of others, especially for reasons of expediency.
Similar:
whipping boy
victim
Aunt Sally
goat
fall guy
patsy
(in the Bible) a goat sent into the wilderness after the Jewish chief priest had symbolically laid the sins of the people upon it (Lev. 16).

Diezani was Jonathan's own
Why did he not resign?
He is very culpable,let's stop making excuses for these selfish politicians.
We were all victims of his bad monetary policies.
The truth is the greedy fellow saw an opportunity to steal from Buhari's Clueless government but didn't know when to stop.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Warns Of Problems With Finland After West "Dragged It Into NATO" by 11doubledee: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2023
rhames:

Remember the NATO promised Putin that there will be no expansion then? Putin is only holding them to their word. Not Islamic terrorist.
Putin doesn't want expansion of NATO but yet you threaten your neighbours.
What other choice do you have other than to join an alliance that will protect you.
Does Putin have any intentions to normalise talks with Ukraine or return Crimea if Ukraine withdraw it's bid to join NATO?
You'd be surprised he has an ulterior motive to seize the whole of Ukraine because he knows he can easily bully them.
This has been Ukraine's fear all along.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Warns Of Problems With Finland After West "Dragged It Into NATO" by 11doubledee: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2023
texazzpete:
Finland and Sweden spent decades outside NATO with zero plans to join the defensive alliance. Their belief was that Russia would not destabilize the continent.

Putin now pretends that it isn’t his own actions in senselessly invading Ukraine to steal their land isn’t what drove both countries to NaTO.

Imagine a notorious thief that robs his neighbors all the time and then turns around to complain that they called OPC to protect themselves from him. Tueh

I expect paid Kremlin bots to come here to defend this.
It was actually the annexation of CRIMEA ( over a quarter of the entire Ukraine)in 2014 that prompted Ukraine's move to join NATO.
But anti western propagandists (mostly Islamic terrorist or sympathisers) always like to twist the story.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Warns Of Problems With Finland After West "Dragged It Into NATO" by 11doubledee: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2023
Mccullum:
Of course, Finland has created distrustful and suspicious of her position to Russia, that led to tension presently.

US and her allies deceived her to spite Russia and make it appears nothing wrong for neighbouring states to Russia in joining NATO.

Actually, it's a defensive and systemic aggressive game between Western powers and Russia but lonely Russia can handle NATO militarily. Economically, China and India are lubricants that's sustaining Russia strength in global power politics.
So what is Putin waiting for?
He should attack Finland ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Warns Of Problems With Finland After West "Dragged It Into NATO" by 11doubledee: 9:58am On Dec 18, 2023
Dpharisee:
He who brings home ants infected firewood should not complain when lizards come visiting, Finland cannot invite America to station weapons on Russias border without repercussions.
The reality is if Russia decided to attack Finland NATO will not step in or they will get incinerated with nuclear weapons, Russia is not Libya or Iraq
Putin cannot use any nuclear weapon,over what?
It's just normal bullying tactics by dictators.
North has been shouting it will nuke south Korea for over a decade now.
If he tries it ,that means the end of Russia (what is left of the Soviet union)
Putin is not the only one with nuclear weapons.
It's just that he makes the most noise about it just like North Korea.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by 11doubledee: 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
Crafteck1:

You suppose prove am for court
They pretend and lie alot , terrorists and their sympathisers.
There's a video of the construction of that tunnel by Hamas located in Gaza,near the border wall with isreal.
And he chose to believe lies he's also trying to feed to his likes.

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by 11doubledee: 11:33am On Dec 17, 2023
Dandal:
Fact of the matter is, the Israel Diaper Forces (IDF) mistook the 3 Israelis for unarmed Palestinian civilians.

IDF is so scared shitless that even when 3 of their own ran to them shirtless, carrying white flags and even spoke to them in Hebrew, they immediately gun them down. Thesame IDF , expected the world to believe their video/photo shoot of captured and half-naked "Hamas fighters" holding weapons few weeks ago, was indeed real. These cowards are used to killing anything unarmed that moves in Gaza. Can't say I blame them; killing unarmed civilians Is way easier than fighting Hamas in their underground tunnels grin

Easy for you to say,after 10 Isreali soldiers were ambushed by Hamas terrorists disguised as civilians.
Killing all ten.
You don't expect them to take chances.
This was a clear mistake by the IDF no doubt,but you aren't considering how they got caught up in crossfire or who/what put them in harm's way.
Afterall they warned all to move south, whoever came into their country to kidnap them is also culpable.

Killing anything walking in Gaza with a population of 2.3 million,I'd expect that population to be less than 2 million by now going by Hamas tactics.

Because all the missiles HAMAS, HOUTHIS,Hezbollah is firing into isreal,if not for isreal strong defence mechanisms were designed to identify isreal women, children, schools,elderly, hospitals, worship centres etc
Or are their own missiles fired to entertain isrealis with fireworks?
This is WAR, casualties are bound to happen.
There is never an alternative to PEACE.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by 11doubledee: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2023
For the first time nobody is calling this news propaganda, every party believes the news.
Isn't that funny.
But kudos to IDF for owning up their mistake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by 11doubledee: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
rayornb:

Nobody is supporting Hamas for Oct 7 attacks, I doubt any sensible country, not even Iran or other Islamic Nation will come out openly and glorify them for going into someone else's territory, kidnap and kill people.
What we are simply saying is, Israel has to throw caution in the wind. How many women and Children have been killed so far, how many Hamas have they killed? Not a single known Hamas Leadership has been killed, yet they've killed over 10 thousands civilians including their own hostages.

Besides, people need to read and know the genesis of this crisis as it didn't start on Oct 7, it's been on for decades and Hamas Condemable act of the Oct 7 is for negotiation for the release of tens of thousands of Palestinian held in Israelis prisons most without charges.
Theirs a need for peaceful 2 state solutions.
Well,I applaud you for condemning the terrorist attack in isreal on October 7 but on the other hand you can't do that and not expect the consequences because they are no match for isreal.
The Ayatollah, supreme leader of IRAN clearly celebrated the October 7 attack on isreal and went as far as "kissing their hands" all the way from IRAN.
LOL
Hamas has also acknowledge some of it's Top military commanders have been killed,I wonder the source of the news that says no Hamas fighter has been killed is.
My problem is, of what use is HAMAS to Palestinians,you can't defend your people rather you brought carnage upon them,now hiding amongst them instead of fighting to protect them.
Isreal has evacuated more than 500000 of it's own citizens from towns neighbouring Lebanon and Gaza.
Why can't Hamas do the same,so what kind of useless resistance is that?
I find it difficult to even watch children being pulled out Of rubbles but then again will anybody guarantee the security of isreal.
Regarding the origin of the issue, humanity has been existing long before Jesus or Mohammed was born.
Not in the 20th century (1914 or 1948)
Jews and Arabs have always been neighbours, although borders may be contentious.
Wars, enslavement, anti-Semitism, migration may have displaced the Jews, that doesn't mean they don't have a land of origin.
But in this era of civilization violence or intimidation can't solve the problem, meaning I also agree to a two state solution.
Let Saudi Arabia be the mediator, they have proven themselves to be a responsible Islamic nation thus far.
Foreign Affairs / Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by 11doubledee: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2023
kasim155:

Lol. Funny enough I am a Christian. But watching international news and seeing the way Children are been killed daily is touching. It is unfortunate that Hamas is hiding in the mid of the population while fighting Israel, they should have come out open to fight Israel.
Well i respect everyone's opinion but we have to be rational and reasonable at times.
Let's look at it this way, isreal says HAMAS has fired more than 15,000 rockets at isreal since the way began on October 7.
My question is were those missiles designed to identify isreali children,schools,women,elderly,worship center,hospital, etc
They had a plan to desolate isreal on October 7 which failed because of isreal strong defence mechanisms and superior military might.
If they had succeded today ,they would have been mocking isreal and celebrating like they did on Oct 7 today.
Never fall for the pretence and lies of a terrorist or their sympathisers.
You can't go and attack a mosque for no tangible reason and expect me to support you because you are a Christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by 11doubledee: 12:56am On Dec 15, 2023
Danja:
What killed him was frustration from the inhumane actions of the Israelis. He had already developed hypertension from the recent happenings.

I wonder why Christians are supporting the Jews while the Jews themselves do not have an iota of respect for them. Christians have made themselves slaves to Jews.
So it is Muslims that love Christians.
Keep on deceiving yourselves.
There is no place for Islamic terrorism any longer.
The world will unite against any religious extremism.
Why can't Muslims learn from Saudi Arabia,UAE,Oman, Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait,etc
Must you be violent?
Must you follow Iran?
You think isreal would have just invaded Gaza outside of October 7 and wouldn't have received a global condemnation.
Hamas acted foolishly and it's unfortunate innocent Palestinians have to pay the price.
Just like Al Qaeda and ISIS, HAMAS is a goner!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Turkish MP Who Slumped In Parliament Seconds After Causing Israel Dies In Hospit by 11doubledee: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
BloomingDale:

Christians and Low IQ is like bread and butter. Israel wants the gas and oil off the coast of Gaza which belongs to the Palestinian people and hence the genocide and here you are shouting god of Israel.
So it was HAMAS high IQ that made them invade isreal to kill 1200 and kidnap 253 people on October 7, giving isreal the perfect excuse to attack them.
Better face reality,HAMAS is a goner like ISIS and Al Qaeda.
Of what use is HAMAS to Palestinians?
They should be fighting to protect their people not hiding amongst their civilians.
It's just the innocent children WHO CAN'T MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS i really pity.
This is WAR.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 32 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.