Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

11doubledee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 11doubledee's Profile / 11doubledee's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 32 pages)

Politics / Re: Abia State Assembly Passes Bill To Stop Pension For Ex-Governors, Deputies by 11doubledee: 10:30am On Mar 20
Labour party has really done well if the governor can enact the bill.This is part of how the foundation of a prosperous future is being laid.
God bless everyone of them.
Politics / Re: Soldiers Tricked Us Into A Hall Then Opened Fire, Okuama Residents Speak by 11doubledee: 8:51am On Mar 20
007Marvel:

See how you paid for a ticket leaving your burning house to go put out the fire in a different world entirely! Untill you lot put your country and people first y'all will always be regarded as the inferior race! I don't give a Bleep about no Ukraine or Israel cus those critters won't report or even move a finger in support of our country.
The funny thing is that he posted this exact piece on a related news thread yesterday,I just decided to ignore having realized what his motive was.
HAMAS number one obligation is wipe out the state of isreal,is okuama community obligation to wipe out the Nigerian military?
When patriotic Palestinians ready they will flush out HAMAS themselves and start building a sustainable future for themselves and their children.
Shebi na when you get peace you go dey carry religion for head,dey reason Palestine or isreal.
Politics / Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by 11doubledee: 9:27pm On Mar 18
humilitypays:
No other Army in the world derives in joy in killing it's own country's citizens they swore to protect just because they want to retaliate the killing of some of their colleagues by gunmen/militants.

And Yorubas mostly are happy cheering them on just as they cheered Tinubu on to go and invade Niger.

The same Yorubas have been cheering Putin to continue killing Ukrainians.

The same Yorubas were happy when Nigerian army attacked unarmed IPOB members waving ordinary flags and massacred them in the most gruesome manner to the excitement and joy of most Yorubas.

Honestly, it seems Nigeria's biggest problem isn't the Hausa-Fulanis we all think, but rather the Yorubas who love seeing their fellow Southerners massacred for same crime they look away from when Hausa-Fulanis commit it.

This is how people attract generational curse and natural backlash oh, Yoruba people make una ronu oh hmmmm
What are you saying?
Who and who is celebrating the death of the innocent, whether civilian or military.
How are you sure the military personnel who carried out the retaliatory attack are not majorly Hausa,igbo,or even south south?
An unfortunate incident happened to both our military personnel and civilians alike,you are saying what I don't understand.
How have you ever been part of the solution?
It is unsubstantiated claims filled with ethnic bias, hatred and division like this that attracts generational curses faster.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) by 11doubledee: 6:01pm On Mar 18
madridguy:
They will get where cheesy IDF are nothing but pampers wearing clowns. Even Nigeria Man O war will perform better than them.

Pampers wearing clowns now controlling gaza....
you are just deceiving yourself oga.
Foreign Affairs / Re: South Africa Says Citizens Fighting With Israeli Forces In Gaza Will Be Arrested by 11doubledee: 9:12pm On Mar 13
God1000:

How can you ignore decades of systematic abuse, occupation of Palestinian lands and oppression by the Israelis and only be focused on the October 7th incident.

We are all humans guy
But Hamas actions on October 7 2023, destroyed any impending resolutions of Palestinians grievances prior to October 7.
Let's all keep our bias aside for once.
What has Hamas achieved since October 7 or what is it planning to achieve?
It only succeeded in bringing pain to isrealis and carnage on Palestinians alike.
You can't defend Gaza ,you can't defend the people you are obligated to protect.
Of what use is HAMAS?
Allah did not send them any message on Oct 7 ,they acted selfishly without considering the consequences.
Now just look at the repercussion today.

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by 11doubledee: 6:12pm On Mar 12
RepoMan007:
Where is WriterNiig and WriterNig?

If it was in US, he will turn it into supremacy battle.
Lol 😂 😂 😂
Like for Russia Putin share for Nato US Nazi.
Always celebrating air crashes in America like accidents can't happen anywhere.
We should even be happy the news came out in a country where the media is strictly controlled by the state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by 11doubledee: 8:18am On Mar 09
Tradepunter2:

Are you not tired of all these NONSENSE..... What's now the connection between Nigeria trade and NAZI?? FOOLISH THING
I dey tell you.
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 48 Suspected Internet Fraudsters, Herbalist In Lokoja (photos) by 11doubledee: 8:16am On Mar 08
tophempire:

Do you not know that the colonizers of African countries never gave them full independence? Do you know that the British government have great involvement in our elections just like France was in Burkina Faso, Mali and Niger??

Do you even know that your school curriculum is meant to enslave you? And religion enslaved our mind till today?

What IMF and WORLD BANK is doing to Nigeria and Africa today is been happening since the days of Chinue Achebe, long long before independence.

SO, YES THE NIGERIAN PROBLEM AND AFRICAN PROBLEM IS FROM THEM.

THE BOYS ARE ONLY TAKING BACK WHATS THEIRS

Is it only Nigeria that was colonized?
Is colonization an excuse for Nigeria to be impoverished forever?
Did Malaysia, Phillipines, Thai, Australians, Qataris etc colonize us too?
How come Yahoo Boyz Scam them too?
Lastly, forget that very wrong notion that they only Scam foreigners alone.
Nigerians are also suffering daily in the hands of these fraudsters.
Let's even agree that you are right.So when exactly are we going to stop the fraud to create the balance for the resources they stole from us?
That IMF and World bank part,just leave that because them no force any country come collect loan.
Who collects loan and embezzles almost everything, only in black Africa.
So how do you pay back?
Loans at all levels are given out with the hope of investing it.
Not to save or embezzle.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu: I Did Not Urge FG To Print New Naira Notes (March 2020) by 11doubledee: 8:03am On Mar 08
AerialMapper:
Please what is "Quantitative easing" sir
From online sources
"Quantitative easing (QE) is a monetary policy of printing money, that is implemented by the Central Bank to energize the economy. The Central Bank creates money to buy government securities from the market in order to lower interest rates and increase the money supply"

Thank you
Quantity easing for Africa is almost impossible o.
You want to finally destroy the country be that.
You indirectly talking about super hyper inflation.
Zimbabwe may still not recover in the next 50yrs for a single foolish act of Mugabe over 25yrs ago.
Even Putin that is the Law in Russia had to backtrack.
It's meant for very robust economies with very high level of independency.
Politics / Re: Tinubu: I Did Not Urge FG To Print New Naira Notes (March 2020) by 11doubledee: 7:47am On Mar 08
Sheuns:
Do you know that CBN has printed new Naira notes this year?

Yet finance minister blames the previous administration for printing too much Naira.

The pictures I attached are for the doubting Thomas.

The 1000 naira note I attached was withdrawn by me over the ATM.

If truly there is excess naira in circulation, why is the new administration printing more in less than a year in office?
There are so many dynamics to economics.
Of course money will always be printed but the most important thing is control.
Industries, businesses, Agriculture etc will always need credit to survive but this time at higher interest rate, returning more than you usually would pay back.
That's how money is gradually being reduced in circulation,if not gradually, it will have it's own adverse effects.
Also the amount being released monthly may not be the same as previous administrations.
Lastly printing new notes could simply mean just swapping equal amount of old non durable notes marked for destruction.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 48 Suspected Internet Fraudsters, Herbalist In Lokoja (photos) by 11doubledee: 7:33am On Mar 08
tophempire:

WHEN THOSE PEOPLE ANCESTORS CAUSED US THE PAIN WE ARE IN TODAY DID THEIR LIFE GET BAD?
That's how many years ago?
What have we been doing from 1960 to 2024?
Please the pain we are in today is caused by the unfortunate leaders we have.
Is Singapore, south Korea,Saudi Arabia,UAE , Qatar, Morrocco not working ,blame your unpatriotic leaders.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Sweden Officially Joins NATO, Ending Decades Of Neutrality by 11doubledee: 12:15am On Mar 08
luckihy:
We cannot emphasize enough the leadership of the UNITED STATES at the world stage. The world is a better place because of it.

If you are in doubt, please relocate to Russia, North Korea, China or Iran. Tell us about your experience, freedom of enterprise, freedom of worship, freedom of speech , individual rights and liberty.
Their hate for USA has blocked their sense of reasoning.
They can all keep deceiving themselves.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Three Sailors Dead After Houthis Strike Ship In Gulf Of Aden, US Says (Photos) by 11doubledee: 8:47am On Mar 07
FreeStuffsNG:

BBC reported that the crew were warned first and advised to turn back by the Yemen naval forces as the Yemen Navy informed them that they will not allow them to proceed since they were headed to Israel, the Captain of the ship did not heed the warning and decided to put the lives of his crew in danger.

Turning back would have saved the lives of the crew, the ship and goods onboard. You're a civilian merchant ship so the lives of your crew , the ship and the goods on board are your priorities, it's not your job to dare an armed Navy! The Captain of that ship was just reckless and irresponsible.
If US and UK want to fight Yemen, it's not your own business and he should have turned back after he was hailed to stop and turn back.
You have started applauding another terrorist action again like you did on October 7,2023.
It's much easier for you to say like Hamas didn't kill any isreali or kidnap anyone and still holding any hostage, using paragliders and blasting off fences to cross into isreal to spark this particular war.
You want the war to stop without releasing hostages abi?You must be joking.
My point is ,i don't want the Houthis to stop attacking commercial vessels,infact let them continue since that is their own way of showing solidarity.
But they should always know there must be consequences and nobody will sympathize with them when that time comes.Because the US has also warned them.
Any reasonable govt go try protect it's own people and national assets.
No place for Islamic terrorism any longer in this world.

1 Like 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by 11doubledee: 4:47pm On Mar 06
TenQ:

The objective of Hamas was to chase Israel out of the whole of the state of Israel or better still a complete annihilation of the Jews, only then would there be peace.

Every Palestinian is looking forward to the fulfilment of this hadith

SahihMuslim 2922
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ï·º) as saying:
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, oh the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.
Lol 😂 😂 😂
They will have to wait till eternity for that to come to fruition.
Isreal as well as Palestine have all come to stay.
What both sides have to do is make comprises and move on.
Because for isreal not exist, the middle east will never remain the same again.
This is the 21st century for goodness sake.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' by 11doubledee: 3:38pm On Mar 06
TenQ:
Why is no one asking Hamas to return the hostages so that peace can start?
That shows their true intentions.
I'm very sure this minister was celebrating on October 7, 2023.
They all talk as if isreal just woke one day and decide to attack them without no provocation.
That's the real pretence and manipulation there.
That's the reason they keep making excuses for Islamic terrorists in the north by giving Amnesty and stipends while unemployed graduates have never gotten a dime
Celebrities / Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by 11doubledee: 8:14am On Mar 06
Jamie1000:
Now, any man that wants to marry this lady now will be spiritually prepared. This man is pained.
This is one part almost every post hasn't talked about and it's the main lesson of the whole story.
This is Nigeria, abi wetin be the guy nickname again sef? Someone should remind me.
Whether childish or not.
Not spiritually alone but in terms of general security of one's life.
Politics / Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by 11doubledee: 7:28am On Mar 06
geoworldedu:
cheesy I can only laugh in Swahili.

All politicians are corrupt, but some are more corrupt than the other. I don't support any politician(Tinubu o, Atiku o, Obi o) because none has nothing to offer. They've all ruled one place or the other before in their 50s and 40s with nothing tangible to show for it, so I wonder how people think that in their 60s and 70s they will be able to perform magic on Nigeria. Shiooor.
Unfortunately this is the sad truth.
Lack of accountability, transparency and corruption brought us here.
The damage did not start today.
Politics / Re: CBN Raises Interest Rate (MPR) To 22.75% by 11doubledee: 4:28pm On Feb 27
Victory662:
Somebody should explain this to me oo. I'm a lay man on this particular issue. How will this help our depreciating naira?
In our own language,this is just to discourage borrowing.
This is largely targeted at inflation to reduce the amount of money in circulation.
But in realistic terms don't expect any swift turnaround of the economy yet.
Going by the amount of basis points increment,it's just a medium term fix from the CBN just to see if inflation will slow down.
If it does, good for us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by 11doubledee: 10:21am On Feb 25
Fujiyama:

^^^
No.

No.

You have a point but there's a lot more to it.

The APC has held federal executive power at the centre for almost a decade now. The APC has held power in most of the states for the same period and it has also had a majority in federal parliament...also over the same period. Despite holding the reigns of power firmly in its grasp, this party (and the governments it has produced) have been unable to secure financial autonomy for local governments for 10 years. State governors (a majority of whom are APC men) have kept local governments in prison for 10 years under a dubious, criminal "joint account" arrangement undecided. And you blame the people?

Ok. Lets take your argument that the people are at fault. Some states eventually realized their mistakes over the last decade and attempted to vote out their governors. The federal government used federal resources to illegally prop up these governors because they were loyal party men and the party was determined to keep power in these states - at all costs. When the people resisted, they paid with their lives. What other legal options are option to voters? undecided

Bola Tinubu was APC 'national leader' undecided for 8 years while this country groaned under Buhari's misrule. BAT is now in the driving seat. These two old men and their party governors at the state level have no excuse. If in 10 years the APC cannot superintend the enforcement of a constitutional provision i.e. financial autonomy for local government councils - then the APC and its barons have absolutely no business being in power.

Call a spade a spade. If elections are free and fair across this country (with no violence and intimidation by state sponsored elements), there WILL be electoral consequences for this deliberate emasculation of local government councils. The APC bigwigs know this. That is the reason why this evil party will always demonstrate the "grab it, snatch it and run with it" philosophy of politics. It knows its survival depends on this madness.
You are right in your assertions based on the way the Nigerian system is structured.But i don't think you got my points.
Firstly,i never said the people are to be blamed outrightly.
Secondly, whether the local government have financial autonomy or not,there should be proper accountability on all incomes and expenditures.
Thirdly,I agree buhari was the biggest mistake that ever happened to the Nigerian state and the hypocritical tinubu who used the subsidy removal to remove Jonathan announced same on ascension of power.
Whether pdp or apc,all I'm saying is we should demand accountability from all levels of the executive and legislature.
They are all taking us for a rlde.
Politics / Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by 11doubledee: 12:27am On Feb 25
Bintasukai:
Your president is looking for business for the country, in order to bring in more dollars, more jobs, more trade. And you are happy he is failing. You can cut your nose to annoy your face. Yet na una cause am, travel to Qatar be doing cultism and ashewo. But you want to blame Tinubu. Make una Dey play. You don ever blame your governor for anything before, Abi you no even sabi him work? Everyday Tinubu.
Some of them don't even know how much their local government collects on their behalf monthly from the federal government,in addition to the taxes these local government collects.
Even councilors are supposed to be accountable.
They are the ones we can easily demand accountability from because they are closer to us but only chose to focus on the center.
Tinubu is yet to get it right,no doubt but it's high time we hold every arm of government responsible especially all levels of executive and legislature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by 11doubledee: 5:02pm On Feb 24
Calitoscassius:
This is what you have being conditioned to believe, grin did you witness any of these claims you menationed?

Why has these same police not being able to arrest other high profile murderers, rapists and robbers? E.g boko haramites, herdsmen and so called bandits. Who gave them the name bandists anyway? Many children,mothers and husbands were massacred in Benue recently, why has anyone not being arrested for that??
And are you sure u have not been conditioned to doubt every report even when it's true.
Well,i really don't get your point.
Are you telling me he is innocent?
If he is ,how come the residents are celebrating his death?
Why did he not turn himself in all these while to clear his name?
I have seen some of his videos with his gang online and that doesn't look like a responsible person to me.
All you need is clear facts to piece together the truth.
Except of course you are a witness to know better,you can then enlighten me.
There are security challenges everywhere in Nigeria,from plateau to borno to ogun to zamfara, Benue,Lagos etc
This only shows our security personnels are not functioning effectively well enough,that doesn't mean we should condemn every of their actions even when they have done well.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by 11doubledee: 1:56pm On Feb 24
Babangidapikin:

brutality is not acceptable
You think say na only police this demon go don kill?
Some many helpess people would have been killed,raped or robbed before now.
The most important thing is that the society is better off without him.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by 11doubledee: 11:12am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:
It’s so glaring it was a self defense because being in a heated argument with a Nigerian man is very dangerous undecided

They are all violent in nature, they are quick to raise their filthy hands or carry cutlass to butcher someone’s daughter undecided

Bunch of woman butchers!!
Evil men!!
It seems you are a witness.
You will do much better by telling that to the Nigerian police

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by 11doubledee: 11:52pm On Feb 23
adebowales:
shameless hypocrite! Why do you love Israel despite murdering thousands of Palestinians children and women
Wetin bring Palestine and Israel matter here now.
Maybe you can honestly estimate how many isreali children and women 20,000 unguided missiles fired from Gaza (5000 alone from Gaza on October 7),Lebanon and Yemen would have killed in isreal if not for the iron dome and their strong defence mechanisms.
Or were Hamas missiles designed to identify isreali children, women, elderly, hospital, schools, worship centres etc?
Or were those missiles fired at isreal to entertain them with fire works?
You must be joking.
Sentiments apart,this is WAR.
Hamas should develop their own iron dome and other high tech defence devices/mechanisms, evacuate their own civilians from harm's way,stop hiding amongst civilians and fight like a man they claim to be.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by 11doubledee: 11:38am On Feb 23
Discountsempai:

The USA put a man on the moon. You can pretend it was a lie, but in the 1960's the USA did put a man on the moon.

Even if you don't believe, you can believe the USSR...who actually gave the USA some mementos to place on the moon (one in memory of Yuri Gargarian of blessed memory). And who were monitoring the flight of the Apollo 11 from A to Z. And who had spies all over the US industrial complex , who would have confirmed if any lying was going on. They did not.

Yes, the US has not gone back since 1972 because one moon landing cost a whole lot of money. American taxpayers of those days were sold the moon landing /tolerated the moon landing on the idea that they needed to beat the USSR In the space race. (And the USSR had an active lunar landing project. Alexei Leonov, the first man to walk in space, whould have been the first man on the moon...unfortunately the USSR was unable to fix the problems with the rocket they used). Once the soviets were beaten, funding for NASA was cut. Sad , but that's the way things are. Governments often get criticsed for 'wasting money on space exploration' (see how India got criticised by its own people for its successful Mars project...government was wasting money apparently).

Finally, there was a lot of research that went into the moon landing...starting with rocketry testing in the 1940's. Neil Armstrong, before he became a pilot, was testing spaceplanes...ie planes that were essentially flying at very very high altitudes..some even suborbital...by the 1950's. The guy did not become a lunar piliot by chance..read his biography.
You seem not to understand these are mostly islamic terrorist sympathisers who never see anything good about the USA.
These are people recently celebrating Iran's satellite launch into space and they will never doubt that but are quick to call you a slowpoke for believing everything the west feeds you.
Politics / Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by 11doubledee: 11:56pm On Feb 22
seunmsg:
That’s a bold and courageous leader who knows what to do. Correcting the mistakes of the past is not an easy process. The reforms, though painful, is the only sensible option considering our current situation. We must all endure and allow the process to achieve desired outcome.
I couldn't agree more ,though painful but we all must endure for our collective FUTURE.

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by 11doubledee: 12:46pm On Feb 20
akwesenana:

Unfortunately, many people don't know what a 'triangle' is.
Lol grin grin grin grin
But I think it's more than 7 though
Education / Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by 11doubledee: 12:44pm On Feb 20
Dynamicboss:
Are you ready to challenge your brain and put your visual skills to the ultimate test? We bring to you a mind-boggling puzzle that only the highly genius people can solve this accurately.

Copied!

Cc: mynd44
Foreign Affairs / Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by 11doubledee: 2:55am On Feb 20
God1000:
You guys with silly conspiracy theories, did you have any evidence that he was a CIA agent working against the Russian federation?

Don't mind him,anyone who doesn't support a dictator is a CIA agent just like mikhail khodorkovsky.I won't be surprised if they say the same about MKO Abiola.
You are talking about arresting his grieving supporters and he claims he is a nobody,he is saying what I don't understand.
Let's even agree for a second that he is right. Is there nobody pro russian enough to govern Russia since year 2000?
For me, something isn't just right about someone who put his puppet Medvedev as president to re write the constitution so that he can be president forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca by 11doubledee: 7:04pm On Feb 19
smileyoo:
but honestly speaking , i really prefer the Jews than these useless Islamic terrorists, that has been enslaving and decimating Africans for centuries now.
at least the Jewish people don't look for trouble, except you look for their trouble.
The Jewish people don't regard their fellow humans as an infidel that should be killed, because they refused to worship a little known sky God, that could not fight for himself.
The Jewish people are very much into science and technology, which Africans would have benefited immensely from , to develop our continent, unlike those parasites , stagnating African development for ages.
African continent would have been more developed than presently obtainable, if only the Jewish people had settled in Africa, because anywhere the Jewish people settled there is always positive development in that place.
Though they are not perfect, but where can you see perfect humans ?
we in Africa are already in co-habitation with demonic Arabs and their evil religion, what has Africans benefitted from them , except needless conflicts ?
Just leave that South Africa and Brazil.
I trust those Islamic terrorist to strike when they least expect.
They think the west and reasonable Arab countries are just being hostile to them for the sake of it.
From Lockerbie to London to Berlin to Paris to New York to Brussels to Stockholm to Cairo and so many others.
They have all felt the brunt,so they know how it feels.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca by 11doubledee: 6:51pm On Feb 19
AllenSpencer:

You started from October 7. Why don’t you start from the Nakbha in 1948.

You oppress people for decades and expect them to watch? Who does that on Earth?

Why not from 4000 B.C.
You terrorist apologist are very funny.
What would about 20000 missiles fired at isreal from GAZA, Lebanon, Yemen have done if not for the iron dome and isreal strong defense mechanisms?
Or were those unguided missiles designed to identify isreali schools, children, Elderly, women, worship centers, hospitals etc?
Can you be honest to estimate what the death toll in isreal would have been today?
Or were those missiles designed to entertain isrealis'with fireworks?
The TRUTH is hamas wanted to annihilate isreal and make it desolate but failed woefully in their quest.
Now they a paying a very big price.
This is WAR !
Afterall Hamas is still firing missiles till date and still holding hostages.
Let them develop their own iron dome, other high tech defense systems ,evacuate their civilians like a real government should be doing and fight like a real man they claim to be.
Victim card will not work

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by 11doubledee: 7:38pm On Feb 16
Solitechworld:

He doesn't want a West puppet as a leader of Russia... He is bad but the western leaders are worst
How are the Western leaders worst?
For someone that has been in power since year 2000.
Used his own puppet Medvedev to re write the constitution so that he can be president forever.
What does that portray?
So no other person is pro Russia enough to be president?
Typical power drunk greedy fellow,a trait synonymous with most African leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 32 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.