Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

11doubledee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 11doubledee's Profile / 11doubledee's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 31 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: 20 Countries That Owe US Money by 11doubledee: 10:56pm On Apr 22
walexbiz:

Wallahi you no go school with what you wrote.
No vex,I Don hear you.
Apart from the higher interest on US bonds and it's integrity hence making it attractive to it's creditors,easy access to credit in the US financial system comes in handy for their debtors too.
The emphasis on trade deficit is just an addition to what makes the US an ideal trading partner.
You wey go Cambridge, e show for your body as you no know say almost every 'biz' dey get creditors and debtors at the same time.
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Foreign Affairs / Re: Poland "Ready" To Host NATO Nuclear Weapons, President Andrzej Duda Says by 11doubledee: 10:50pm On Apr 22
Timothy89:
More or less like Poland want to turn their peaceful country to Arena of war
Don't get it twisted Poland is not ukraine.
Ukraine had an opportunity in the early 2000's to join NATO but the then leaders never saw any need to, then in 2014 Russia annexed crimea, about a third of the whole Ukraine, further straining the relationship between both countries.
Now prospective leaders with anti Russian manifestos easily appeased the Ukrainian electorate hence the renewed vigour to join NATO.
I tell you if ukraine had been a NATO ,putin wouldn't have attacked ukraine or seized crimea.
And if he had,this war would have been much more devastating than it is today for putin.
Even the relative Russian are enjoying today wouldn't be.
There is just no alternative to peace.
Business / Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by 11doubledee: 5:18pm On Apr 22
jubrilELsudan:
AS E BE SO NA TO GO BURN THE SHOP SO OOOOO
grin grin grin grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by 11doubledee: 7:55am On Apr 22
Jovi10:

In all your explanation you still don't see any wrong in what Israel is doing. Have a nice day . No point dragging this on anymore.
This is war my friend, that is why there is never an alternative to peace.
Innocent women and children have been lost on both sides.
In all my assertions,i don't just believe isreal will deliberately target 🎯 Palestinian women and children,which will be wrong in all facet.
Opinions may differ on this but I'm pretty sure we'll have a lot to agree on in future 🤝
Have a blessed week ahead.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by 11doubledee: 5:16pm On Apr 21
Jovi10:

Israel has no idea of where the hostages are despite all the intelligence support and they are too ashamed to accept this fact. Hamas has given a condition for the release of the hostages, total ceasefire. Is this too much to ask for if truly Israel wants to put an end to the killings of innocent people?

Can you imagine a war between Russia and Ukraine of two years having by far less the deaths of civilians than that of Israel in Gaza that's not up to a year. Make it make sense please. Do you think if Russia wants to just bomb everywhere in Ukraine without minding civilian deaths , you think Russia can't do it? Innocent people are dying, Israel is just bombing indiscriminately, same way they killed those UN members working with that world kitchen. How do you explain this please, make it make sense.
Isreal's knowledge of the hostages whereabout is very subjective at this point.
If they actually know and moving outrightly to rescue them would endanger their lives, to me it actually makes no sense.And on the other hand if they don't, there is nothing to be ashamed of ,the shame should be on HAMAS who has not been able to do anything reasonable with the hostages other than bring carnage on it's own people.
As for the difference in casualties in comparison to the ukraine/Russia war, inasmuch as they are slightly different situations,Hamas approach is nothing commendable.
You can't be firing missiles from civilian buildings and civil infrastructure,disguising or hiding amongst civilians and not put your vulnerables in harms way.
Almost the entire population of about 2.4 million gazans have been moved south making it very very densely populated.
Even isreal mistakenly killed is own citizens.
Also my anger towards hamas is the cowardice of hiding wherever...
You can't make policies that will protect us,you can't defend our land ,you can't protect us,then why are you leading us.
Children are being thought on how to use bunkers at the sound of siren in isreal but I doubt whether Palestinians even have free access to the tunnels hamas has wasted their resources to build.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by 11doubledee: 2:54pm On Apr 21
liasmiram2567:

Let it be known to you that this crises did not start on October 7.It has been since the creation of the state of Isreali 1948.You can treat people as animal and watch them say thank you ? Hamas is a creation if resistance to the evil perpetratrated by State if Isreal and the hypocrisy of the west.Mind you this Isreal cannot win this war and will never win the war.It cannot achieve its aim of eradicating Hamas and take over Gaza.MORE HAMAS ARE BEING CREATED EVERYDAY OUT OF THE ORPHAN WHOSE PARENTS HAVE BEEN MURDERED OR A PARENT WHOSE CHILDREN HAVE BEEN BOMBED.
Well i can't deny the fact that there has been grievances prior to October 7.
But let me also tell or remind you that isreal as a Jewish land,as the sole custodian of Jewish tradition, culture and religion has been existing thousands of years before Christianity and later Islam,somewhere in that middle East.
Because history shows have always been in close proximity with Egypt and Jordan too.
Although I totally agree borders may be contentious.
Regarding the treatment as animals,I really don't understand that part but if you are talking of the strict security measures in West bank,we also must not pretend about the sporadic gun and knife attacks, suicide bombings/attempts and kidnappings that warrants all these.
As for Gaza,they were in full control of their territory before they decided to invade isreal on October 7.
I also agree Hamas cannot be eradicated but I believe they can be handicapped and rendered ineffective just like alqaeda is today.
If I may ask,do you realise what it means to be living in constant fear every single second?
That is how isrealis have been since 1948.
They should both look for ways to diplomatically resolve their grievances, Palestinians also deserve a chance at a good life too just like isrealis.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by 11doubledee: 1:47pm On Apr 21
Jovi10:

Is this a justification for the continuous killings of innocent people in Palestine?
No,it is not and it can never be.
But please don't forget that HAMAS killed innocent citizens, isrealis and other foreign nationals on October 7 and Hamas was and is still holding hostages before isreal declared war on Hamas.
My point is ,in wars fatalities are bound to happen and it's just unfortunate Hamas brought carnage on innocent Palestinians and isrealis alike.
Maybe releasing hostages would be a good step in bringing an end to this but always shouting women and children fatalities all the time isn't going to do innocent children,men and women any good in a time of war.
HAMAS can't defend Gaza.
HAMAS can't defend its' people.
Please of what use is HAMAS?
Why are they still holding hostages then to the detriment of it's people?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Jewish Population By Country by 11doubledee: 11:38am On Apr 21
Crafteck1:
Show real info like how many were in arab states 50 yrs ago vs now, there u would see the real genocides
They think they are smart but not really,you can imagine bolding claiming that Jews never owned any land nor originated from the middle east when Abraham whom they refer to as Ibrahim was actually a Jew.
The plan was to gradually exterminate or displace them (Jews) probably because they were weak.
Surprisingly time has changed everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Jewish Population By Country by 11doubledee: 10:56am On Apr 21
NGArmyTerrorist:
These people are like igbos, you will see them almost in every country! And they no dey make noise, Hardly you hear say they commit crimes..
That's what I applaud most about them,there is sizeable amount of them too in Nigeria,even in Ethiopia and other parts of the world.
But hardly will you associate them with crimes or unnecessary unrest.
Let's all learn to love and respect each other irrespective of our differences.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by 11doubledee: 12:21am On Apr 21
oluwaseyi0:

Is it just a coincidence that it's kids that are mostly been hit and adult are more safe or it's just media propaganda shouting kids up and down

Or the palesntian intentionally pack their kids in a certain location for Israel to nuke? This is looking more like intentional from Palestine or mere propaganda

Before you see one adult casualty the media have shown you 5 kids casualty, how are the adults escaping

Something is not adding up and you know it
"You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but cannot fool all of the people all of the time"
Hamas wants to use lies and propaganda to gain sympathy and deter isreal,forgetting isreal has declared war on them.
Of what use is HAMAS today to Palestinians?
You can't defend Gaza, you can't defend your people.
Who send them message.
You have a very valid point but they will never reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by 11doubledee: 11:59pm On Apr 20
Jovi10:
If what Israel is doing currently is Gaza does not arouse your anger towards the killing of innocent civilians, then you're no different from ritualist, your humanity is dead and you have the potential to kill your fellow human too, you just haven't gotten the opportunity yet.
How about the one Hamas did on October 7?
And why are they still holding Isreali hostages Mr Reader?
Foreign Affairs / Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by 11doubledee: 11:38pm On Apr 20
Iamzik:

Israel does not need US to fight Iran. Iran does not come close at all.

If Iran had military capabilities of Israel they would have destroyed Israel a long time ago
That is what most of these unreasonable fellows don't understand.
Their first obligation is to wipe out the state of isreal and that is why dey continue arm Hezbollah, Hamas now the Houthis thereby destabilizing the whole middle east.

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by 11doubledee: 11:33pm On Apr 20
Whalis:

Look for someone to back Iran. If they can't find USA equivalent advise them to quit terrorism.
They are just biased and very unreasonable.
Like North Korea didn't give Russia tanks and missiles that are currently being used on innocent Ukrainians.
Like Iran itself didn't sell drones to Russia to be used on innocent Ukrainians.
That is why you have Allies in politics.
It's up to you to chose wisely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by 11doubledee: 1:35pm On Apr 19
Alleyezonme:

Why count down on what you don't believe in?🙂🙂😉😉😉. World war 1 started as a minor conflict.
Because you believe or don't believe in something doesn't mean it will or will not happen but on the flip side this particular isreal and Iran conflict has almost a zero chance of leading to a global war.
Even Ukraine and Russia war has a bigger chance of turning into a global conflict.
This one starts and ends in the middle east alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by 11doubledee: 1:19pm On Apr 19
ManirBK:
There were no reports of casualties.

Now, that's what we call defending!!!

World War 3 has started and if you doubt me, wait and prove me
wrong after 3 days.
Did you take your time read what you posted?
Nothing like world war three.
I'm counting down anyway.

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by 11doubledee: 1:04pm On Apr 19
It's just amusing how FFK turned a credible news reporter overnight.
People not only believe but are making a meal out of it
Very funny
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by 11doubledee: 11:58am On Apr 19
Flows001:

Propaganda doesn't win wars these days, Hamas did the same, y'all kept celebrating and posting pictures of dead IDF soldiers that you claimed were killed by Hamas, what happened eventually? cheesy grin

Iran is presently getting flavoured by Jewish missiles, wailing doesn't change anything wink
One of the unreasonable fellows here on NL, I'd suggest you ignore rather than engage cos nothing reasonable, educative or informative will come out of it.
Always shifting the goalpost, mixing up issues by bringing up irrelevant topics and reacting based on religious and emotional sentiments.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by 11doubledee: 11:43am On Apr 19
Kay25:
If it's true then iran is just making mouth.. they are these vulnerable once Israel can penetrate them they should just go rest
Most people will see facts and chose to believe fairy tales.
Iran is just a toothless bull dog.
So much talk,little or no action.
Isreal little talk backed by action.
I want Iranians to also feel the pains of innocent Palestinians and isrealis too.
Religion / Re: Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) by 11doubledee: 4:38pm On Apr 15
shoodboi2:
The bishop was stabbed while delivering a lecture condeming Israel's ongoing genocide in Gaza.

The stabber is not a Muslim as botragelad and the alternate handles he uses to comment are trying to insinuate.

The first stabbing that occured earlier, which botragelad talked about, was committed by a White Christian man named Joel Cauchi.

Since he's not a Muslim, they claimed the man had a "mental illness". But if he was a Muslim, they would have claimed he did it because of Islam and not because he is a murderer or has a mental illness.

Funny enough, our in-house Senior Clownmaster botragelad refused to post the news after initially lying that the stabber was a Muslim 🤡🤡

But I posted it and it made frontpage:

https://www.nairaland.com/8061379/joel-cauchi-sydney-mall-stabbing
He clearly made a mistake by calling him a Muslim with no facts,which I totally admit is very wrong.
Both you have been emphasing this Joel cauchi is a Christian since yesterday with no facts and I don't think you are doing any better.
I have watched and read this particular news on different media sources and none has addressed his religion maybe as a Christian,Muslim, Jew, Buddhist,pagan or whatever.
If you have ,you can kindly update.
Or did you or anyone hear him shouting "Jesus is Lord " while committing those atrocities?
Or have you seen any Christian or group celebrating his atrocious activity?
I'm not trying to promote or castigate any religion here but nobody should hide under the guise of religion to commit crime.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by 11doubledee: 2:52pm On Apr 15
Krismas:
grin them go dey misyarn on NL while in reality your daddy america is trying so hard to bribe iran and houthi grin
like sacrifice to them grin grin grin grin grin
So how is a news report since Sept 12,2023 relevant to the present day political dynamics?
No time for unreasonable engagements.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by 11doubledee: 1:28pm On Apr 15
JimohMomoh:

Emergency lover of Russia

They will never see your comment when herdsmen and bandit kill innocent Nigerians.

Iran is funding violent groups in the middle east with a goal of removing Monarchy government in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Bahrain UAE, Oman etc.. claiming it's UnIslamic.

By the time shiite becomes majority in Kaduna then you will see the other side of Iran.
Don't mind them, most times they are just reacting based on emotions.
Is Iran the only Muslim country?
Singularly responsible for 90% of the instability in the middle east,also trying to export and propagate radical form of Islam.If not for Buhari (as he wicked reach) and El Rufai wey put religious sentiments aside,them for don destabilize Kaduna.And na so dem for dey spread.
Iran never know anything,shebi before Saudi, Egypt, Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Palestine and others follow fight isreal.
Today na all of them including isreal go follow fight IRAN as them no change their evil ways.
Palestinians you better wise up and give your future generations too a shot at a better tomorrow.
Enjoyment is not meant for only Saudis,Emiratis, Kuwaitis and Qataris alone.
Let Iran face isreal themselves as dem no want value peace.
Person wey want die don jam who go kill am.
Iran carry your cross alone to wipe out the state of isreal and stop propagating violence

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: The IDF Releases Footage Showing Interceptions Of Iranian Attacks ( Video) by 11doubledee: 11:24pm On Apr 14
AllenSpencer:

Little damage was done but journalist denied access! 🤣🤣🤣. They should share the pictures of the little damage. Let’s see how many jets were sent to the junkyard.

We all are not fools!

300 drones with precise targets. How come no civilian casualties? It tells you how coordinated the Iranian military happens to be. Precision strikes.

As for me I want Iran to prove their true might and attack isreal under any means they can devise.
Because for now they are just a joke.
Let them stop dragging innocent Lebanese, Yemenis, Palestinians, Iraqis and Syrians into their fight with isreal.
Inasmuch as i despise violence,I really want Iran to attack isreal so that Iranians can also feel exactly what innocent Palestinians and isrealis are going through.
Now who is Douglas McGregor?
His he more credible than the mainstream media or IDF?
How was he able to get his own first hand assessment of what is on ground in isreal?

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: The IDF Releases Footage Showing Interceptions Of Iranian Attacks ( Video) by 11doubledee: 11:10pm On Apr 14
AllenSpencer:

Because Iran abides by rules. Not the dumb IDF that attacks women and children, and still end up getting fried in Northern Israel were they have their match.

Civilian infrastructures were not targeted and Israel should be thanking Iran for that.
if all those 300 drones/cruise missiles/Rockets had not been intercepted so isreali women and children would not have been killed ?
Guy U can do better.
The damage you have been screaming about was at the netavim airbase which only suffered insignificant "structural " damage because it's fully operational as of today.

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: The IDF Releases Footage Showing Interceptions Of Iranian Attacks ( Video) by 11doubledee: 5:44pm On Apr 14
AllenSpencer:

What do expect from them?

They won’t show pictures and just dish out words.

Two Airforce base were fried, did you see it on western news?
you can as well post the pictures you have.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by 11doubledee: 10:38am On Apr 14
Wainey:
There was a time Muslim threads used to be filled with insults, that was 2014.
It was so bad every thread on about Muslims is all insults.
You see Muslims talking about fasting and the next thing are people typing terrorist religion, jihad, relious of piss, kill all terrorists.
Even me as a Christian's find those comments to be too provocative.
Muslims began to complain to the mods, and thus that oath was added, this reduced the insults on Muslims.

Sometimes we are very careless in the way we talk, Even romance threads used to be filled with women and very interesting topics, we all respected each other's views until misogyny on women started, now u hardly find an intelligent lady on NL, only those with thick skin still come to NL. If mod had put a oath like "I will respect women, I will admit that women and men are equal in the society and are the hope of our country" most people wouldn't have commented and romance threads will be filled with interestin topics.
Now politics sections is gradually turning into another thing where you can't criticize a politician in peace again.
We may think we are catching cruise but this is public nuisance
Thanks for this piece.
I'm also an advocate of mutual respect.
Do unto others what you expect to be done to you.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by 11doubledee: 10:32am On Apr 14
Raylight2:
there is no group for Christianity on Nairaland. There's Religion and Islam. Christians post on the general Religion group
Would it not have been better if you had just kept silent?
There are topics that borders around Christianity majorly on Sundays and everyone is free to air their views.
There are times i also would like to ask questions about certain things about our sister religion for better understanding which you are not opportuned to have.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by 11doubledee: 8:18am On Apr 14
jikins:

It doesn't matter who a country house in their embassy. Under international law you don't attack them. That means war. It has always mean war. The reason Isreal did it is because of their allies. They know Iran won't go to war with them over this because they can't possibly face Israel together with their allies.

Like you rightly said then , isreal has declared war on Iran then even though they have been technically at it before.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by 11doubledee: 8:03am On Apr 14
jikins:

While you have a point but the fact of the matter is they attack the territory of Iran which is their embassy. This isn't the first time Isreal has killed Iranian generals in same Syria. Did they react then nope. But attacking a countries embassy is an act of war and demands a response as written in the UN charter
Well you also have a very good point but have you also considered why an annexed building to the Iranian embassy should be housing Hamas and Hezbollah representatives at the same time at this tense period?
They clearly abused the privilege.
BTW,not Iranian embassy please,we all know innocent Iranian and Syrian fatalities would have recorded if it were to be.
It's not easy to be a leader, especially the Isreali prime Minister.
You are always faced with dicey and tough decisions almost every second that requires urgent action.
If not we'll all wake up one morning and isreal will cease to exist like they wanted to do on Oct 7,2023.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by 11doubledee: 7:49am On Apr 14
Adonko:
but we all know lady that Iran have been using thier proxies in the likes of Hamaz, Hezebollah e.t.c to fight Israel and you know Israel have warned several times Nd Israel don't Norma engage in proxy they dare you straight.

Truth is I don't want war ...but we all know that Israel is going to retaliate.
Forget blackmail,Syria and it's airbases have been continually used by Iran and it's proxies to attack isreal and western interests for months.
They are just trying to play the blame game.
Same as Yemen, Lebanon, Gaza,Iraq.
Those countries should wise up and allow Iran carry it's cross.
Let Iran and isreal face each other.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by 11doubledee: 7:35am On Apr 14
Fuckyoumod:
Israel struck terrorists and they were legitimate targets.
They just react majorly on emotions.
How can you say isreal struck first,when for months attacks on isreal and western interests has been coming from Syria, Lebanon, Gaza, Yemen, Iraq.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by 11doubledee: 7:23am On Apr 14
cococandy:

Didn’t Israel strike first?
But Syria has been allowing Iran and it's proxies to plan attacks and use their airbases to continually attack isreal and westerns interests for months because of it's close proximity with isreal.
It was just a matter of time.
Isreal did not attack first,their's was only more precise.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by 11doubledee: 7:13am On Apr 14
samonak:
Israel drew the first blood. Attacking the Iranian embassy in Syria which resulted in the killing of 7 Senior military officers is an act of war. The hypocrisy of the West and United Nations in general is evident is in their continued silence. Israel can eliminate their enemies any where in the world but the choice of hitting an embassy of a sovereign nation, was a little too far and also an open declaration of war. As expected, Iran has to retaliate, if for anything but to save face. The domino effect will be massive and would threaten the stability of the gulf region.
Are we all oblivious to the fact that Syria, Yemen,Iraq, Lebanon,Gaza has been used by Iran and it's proxies to carry out attacks against isreal and western interests?
Why should these countries allow that?
Afterall isreal hasn't come out claim responsibility for the attack since Iran wants to play the blame game.
Syrian airbases has been used to launch attacks continuously by Iran proxies because of its close promixity with isreal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 31 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.