Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,279 members, 7,839,383 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

11thCondo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 11thCondo's Profile / 11thCondo's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Technology Market / Re: AWOOF DEAL ON USA USED IPHONE 6 PLUS 16G WITH ACCESSORIES @ #84,999 !!! by 11thCondo(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2018
Please when you get hold of iPhone 6 Plus, space grey, mention me.
If you will sell this one to me 80k. Then I will oblige.
Technology Market / Re: SOLD OUT! by 11thCondo(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2018
Please mention me when you get hold of iPhone 6 Plus, space grey.

Thank you
Technology Market / Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 11thCondo(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Emmafe:
Yes, most times Verizon don't lock there phones. You can run a paid check to be sure.
Where to run this paid check please.

Thank you �
Crime / Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by 11thCondo(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is very sad. Sad news everyday single day, sheer carelessness.

RIP to the dead.

Trigger happy personnels, funny how nobody questions them.

Person go suffer make money, suffer flex am too.

I thought people watch American movies where they always apply pressure on gun wounds until they get to a hospital. The practice only works in movies or ....
Family / Re: Help: My Wife Is So Careless With Our Kid….!!! by 11thCondo(m): 6:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Dami12345:
I'm in a good mood so it's free advice time grin.

Look op, there is wat everybody fears or respects,
Find it and use it to modify your wife behavior.

For instance, if she keeps treating your baby like that, rather than talk to her, just keep quiet, wait a few minutes call her attention,
You know she won't respond, just walk up to her slowly take her phone, yes the one she is always using rather than take care of her child, and put the phone in a cup of water, take the child and take care of her.

Should your wife complaint, allow her to talk finish, don't interrupt, just stare at her softly and quietly tell her, that the next time she makes you angry enough, her clothes will burn( remember quietly say this) never shout, then walk away.

I can assure you she will change,

Women respond yo actions not words,
From now, dont shout on her, she will keep watching because she won't know how bad you will hurt her if you are angry,

Why hit a woman when you can control her, with less than 1/2 the effort, and it case she misbehaves, tell her the clothes will burn, then walk away wait a week then make a nice pile of her clothes and shoes, put enough kerosene and wait for her before burning tell her that " since she can't hear, you wanted to burn just the clothes but your burning the shoes in advance for her next crime.

This advice get as e be. What if it's a woman that goes extreme too, won't she retaliate even with worse actions. This should be relative. I think by understand a person we can dish out actions.

Op, is your wife fat... please activate her by getting her something doing, if she ain't doing anything now, is she good and responsive in doing other things?

I want to get married soon. grin
Technology Market / Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 11thCondo(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
I need mint iPhone 6 Plus, Space gray.
If you have, please hit me up.
Sports / Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by 11thCondo(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
I played same same only and they have just refunded me. Why refund if no pun intent.

Chai...
Sports / Re: Breaking: Bet9ja Might Be In Serious Debt Over Goal Scorer Stake by 11thCondo(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2018
Hushshirts:

They didnt make that option available.
Wahala
Sports / Re: Breaking: Bet9ja Might Be In Serious Debt Over Goal Scorer Stake by 11thCondo(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2018
You couldn't cash out ??
Hushshirts:
My games finished last night., 850k.
How can they say misunderstanding Who in his rightful senses would play Ronaldo under 3.5goals for all the worldcup tournament ? For regular punters, would Bet9ja in their normal sense give Ronaldo under 3.5 goals @an odd of 1.32 for all the tournament knowing its a very unlikely possibility?? Lets be real here. These guys should be tagged "Scam" if they dont fulfill their end of the bargain.
This is Nigeria where Government and even private companies reap others by changing policies when they lose for a moment.
If we cant touch them ,we can boycott them.
We cannot be suffering government and Private businesses at the same time. Shekina!!
Politics / Re: How A Customer Stood His Ground Against Outrageous NEPA Bill. by 11thCondo(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
people in Anambra State, Onitsha precisely are supposed to write to same office, right? Because for the past 3years no power supply in my flat after our prepaid meter mysteriously got lost. The power holding has been saying, when they start giving new Meters that ours would be fixed. Even when we got one through the help of an official in PHCN office, they still came back not long ago and disconnected it giving flimsy excuses.

I'm so tired. Any body with any advice please.
Business / Re: Am Looking For A Real Itunes Card Dealer by 11thCondo(m): 12:42am On Mar 27, 2018
brainbox67:
please am looking for a real iTunes dealer no be the one way go carry my card run

What's the denomination? I need 25$ iTunes card. Quote me your contact.
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 11thCondo(m): 12:38am On Mar 27, 2018
iTunes card 25$ needed.

Legit please.
Quote me your contact.
Technology Market / Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by 11thCondo(m): 12:27am On Mar 27, 2018
Exchanger101:

Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 9:26am On Mar 11
Exchanger101:
EXCHANGER101 WHATSAPP (ONLY)
: 0.8.0.8.0.1.9.0.4.2.7.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
HELLO NAIRALANDERS! GOT ITUNES GIFT CARDS? WE BUY iTunes Gift Card. Watsapp me : 0-8-0-8-0-1-9-0-4-2-7.
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 9:03am On Mar 14
Exchanger101:
EXCHANGER101

We are stilling running the Quickest Deals!

Any Volume! $50,000 minimum WORTH OF CARDS NEEDED DAILY

Wh.ats.app us if you got any Gift Cards Available. (0.8.0.8.0.1.9.0.4.2.7.)

EXCHANGER101

EXCHANGER101

EXCHANGER101

EXCHANGER101

Do you sell?
Phones / Mint Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. 9/10 Neat (SOLD!!!) by 11thCondo(m): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2018
Personal used Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge in a perfect working condition. 9/10 neat.

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge [Verizon]
Color: Black
Sim: Single sim
Capacity: 32GB internal
Accessories: Complete original accessories with the pack.
Price: 120K (slightly negotiable)
Swap: with iPhone 6 and you add money for me.

Call to arrange inspection. Please if you don't have money now, don't dare call me.

Thank you!
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 11thCondo(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
In need of advise please.

Hi...
i. so I have Bsc in Geosciences and would like to do my Masters program (Environmental Geology) in any good school in the US. But then I learnt one needs a lotta experience in this field to gain an employmen in the States, 20 years of experience.

ii. I'm also considering switching to ICT majors.

Please what would you guys suggest I try (long run):
Major that doesn't require long year of experience to be gainfully employed in the States. Say I would like to work in the States before heading back to Nigeria.

Thanks guys. Anticipating an in-depth response.

Lagosismyhome
TV/Movies / Re: BBNAIJA: Can You Guess This Person? Same Dance Every Saturday Night(photos) by 11thCondo(m): 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=MilesLamar post=65945788]lwkm[/quote
Lol

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.