Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (153218 Views)

The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) / Photos Of The Policeman That Slapped & Beat Viktoh To Pulp In Lagos / Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by mynaijadj(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
Woop-woop! That's the sound of da police! That's the sound of the beast!
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by BabaCommander: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
Only in Nigeria embarassed
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by rayobaba(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
I despise this shit hole country.

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
But Driving very past a police checkpoint on a road prone to armed robbery in the night is very risky. Maybe she thought it was armed robbers. So sad and unfortunate
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by coonett87: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
May her soul RIP. The question is why didn't they stop knowing fully well that it's barely 48 hours they shoot 7 policemen in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by rayobaba(m): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
I despise this poo hole country
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Sisijetue(f): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
This world should quick and come to an end jare

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by nuele(m): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Am more concerned about the hospital refusing to treat. So why are they there?

kestolove95:
Wen 7 was killed I was happy...never feel for police, dem wicked

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Osyxcel(m): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
That hospital should be sued. Simple!
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Fraust40(m): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Apply to the Federal High Court for Enforcement of Fundamental Right to Life (based on Omonyahuy v. IGP).

Make sure to join the Hospital and Doctor that refused her treatement, and claim a hefty sum against them. Once you get Judgement, do not hesitate to Enforce it. You have a duty to ensure something of this nature never happens to another. The best way you can pull this off is by making a scapegoat of the Doctor/Hospital.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Myself2(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
PurplePatch:
What nonsense!
He just wasted this beautiful girl like that.
The Chief Medical Director or Medical Superintendent of the hospital that refused to treat her without a police report should have his/her license revoked.
How on earth did they expect the same people who shot her to issue a report? What will they state on the report?
I thought the Bill allowing treatment for bullet wounds to be attended to was passed into law sometime ago.

See How cheap human life has become.
What a lawless country.
Many condolences to the victim's family.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

My brother, I'm just speechless
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by IamGodsGrace(f): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
dear God, no one is safe. just 2 days to her POP. what is the meaning of life?
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by IamGodsGrace(f): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Dear God Please have mercy. No one is safe. just 2 days to her POP. what is the meaning of life?
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by otokx(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
coonett87:
May her soul RIP. The question is why didn't they stop knowing fully well that it's barely 48 hours they shoot 7 policemen in Abuja.

Most female Nigerians hardly read news, they love celebrity gossip and church things.

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by DIYhackers: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
gurunlocker:
I thought they passed it into law to be treating gun shot Victims first without police report?
of course, though that was for police report, this one is just for ordinary 50k, stupid people
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by farouk2much(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
See nipples............ Christian kills a Christian carry go
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by FatGuy: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Couldn't help it, but tears covered my vision when I read this.

Just imagine, after singing "after the sun and in the rain..." for over one year, both in Camp and in weekly CDS meetings, she couldn't collect her Certificate.

After struggling to feed, buy clothes, pay tithe with #19,800, she didn't live to enjoy how it feels to be employ. I'M TIRED OF THIS COUNTRY, sincerely, I am!

Some people won't know how it feels to be a Corper, until you are one!

God will avenge her death!
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jesus Have mercy . Only you can console this family. A breadwinner gone . Justice must be For Linda . And it must be accelerated . Linda May your gentle soul rest in peace. Circumstantial victim of a distorted system .NL help with updates.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by nuele(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
oshe11:
3 Wrongs led to her Death

1. She failed to stop at the checkpoint.....
Only God knows why, maybe they've once harrassed her when she did

2. The Police shooting direct into the car.....
Why not aim for the tires if you suspected her?

3. Refusal to treat her at the Clinic......
Thought it was passed into law that victims of Gunshot should be treated before Police report?
Killed a young girl because of police report and mere 50k

Atleast physical presence of officers shld av sufficed. I believe they must av accompanied her. The officer seems remorseful, though not acceptable (what he did, he cud av been punished accordingly). My main issue is with that fake hospital.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by tunize(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Dis police report thing never stop abeg dey should abolish it cos ppl are dying cos of the nonsense even our yeye hospital nai worst pass. Doctors that are meant to save life seems they enjoy losing it.save life first weda innocent or not.. Rip to the girl.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by SalamRushdie: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Damn he shot her in the lungs .she didn't stand a chance with portly trained Nigerian doctors ...Nigeria has never been this unsafe

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by 11thCondo(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is very sad. Sad news everyday single day, sheer carelessness.

RIP to the dead.

Trigger happy personnels, funny how nobody questions them.

Person go suffer make money, suffer flex am too.

I thought people watch American movies where they always apply pressure on gun wounds until they get to a hospital. The practice only works in movies or ....
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Rich4god(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
kestolove95:
Wen 7 was killed I was happy...never feel for police, dem wicked
You are only hearing one side of the story. You don't even know if she was flagged down and she refused to stop. Bearing in mind that gun men from vehicle killed seven officers.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by InfernoNig: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
So so bad news for this country. Na only God dey protect man pikin. After years in school, now died serving the country that doesnt even care about its citizen, shot by those meant to protect her. Well only God knows where Nigeria is headed. RIP and I wish your family strength to bear this loss.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by blackaxe78: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

She shouldn't have speed past the check point knowing the security challenges of the country.

Lesson to all.

Condemn or bury them, the laws supports them.

With a good and qualified lawyer, if marks were taken after checking point, he will be free and unhurt
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Abeyjide: 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
this is bad . they should please hang that fool to death. what a loss to her family.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Nedfed(m): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Just take the iiiidiot to Pleateu State to face the fulaniiii herdsmen or Borno to face the boko boys FC
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by oshe11: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
nuele:
Atleast physical presence of officers shld av sufficed. I believe they must av accompanied her. The officer seems remorseful, though not acceptable (what he did, he cud av been punished accordingly). My main issue is with that fake hospital.
One can also pause and place himself in the oficer's shoes knowing about 7 ofthem were killed about 2days ago by unknown MEN

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Slimsly100(f): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Olalan:
Really saddening....Just hope justice prevails

Justice for where? For the country?
Keep hoping grin
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by blackaxe78: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Rich4god:
You are only hearing one side of the story. You don't even know if she was flagged down and she refused to stop. Bearing in mind that gun men from vehicle killed seven officers.

Trust me, in this part of the world, there is never two sides to a coin, it's "First to report"
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by adebajosnr: 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
Exactly what am trying to figure out here hmmm.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by nuele(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yea

oshe11:
One can also pause and place himself in the oficer's shoes knowing about 7 ofthem were killed about 2days ago by unknown MEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Collins Ezenwa ‘E-Money’ Properties Seized By Police (Photos) / 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.