Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Seek The Perfect Will Of God, Pls Warn Your Pastors If...... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seek The Perfect Will Of God, Pls Warn Your Pastors If...... (2470 Views)

Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. / Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seek The Perfect Will Of God, Pls Warn Your Pastors If...... by victord1st: 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
I saw this online and i just felt obligated to share it for the benefit of others.And i want to say this as a caveat.Am in way no connected to this man and i havn't met him before.pls read and digest and do others some good and share....at the end make your decision whether to believe/accept it or not.

Walking in God’s perfect will

(Including an end-time vision of the Rapture and experience in Hell)

Bro. Sadiq Ibrahim

With Dr. K.N. Stewart

Walking in God’s perfect will

(Including an end-time vision of the Rapture and experience in Hell)

Unless otherwise noted, Scripture quotations are from the New King James Version, Any emphasis within Scripture quotes is the author’s own.

This book can be reproduced with permission.

Contact the author – Bro. Sadiq Ibrahim, 08038411672

Or Bro. Kelvin Stewart – 08037258581

NOTE ESPECIALLY

Whatever questions you have from this book, the Lord wants you to ask Him first.

John 10:27-28

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

THIS BOOK IS DEDICATED TO JESUS CHRIST

– THE LORD OUR GOD-

THE ONE WHO IS WORTHY TO RECEIVE GLORY AND HONOUR AND POWER, THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS FOR HIS OWN PLEASURE

TO SADIQ FROM JESUS

“Men have seen the sky, the sun, moon and stars, the mountains and the hills and yet they fear Me not; I will not hold My peace anymore, I am coming to judge the earth.”

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Foreword…………………………………………………………………………………………… 7

Introduction………………………………………………………………………………………… 9

CHAPTER ONE

Keep your focus on meditating on the Word of God

& your heart will be pure ………………………………………………………………………… 11

CHAPTER TWO

Receive the fullness of the Holy Spirit to make a

difference in your generation today …………………………………………………………… 16

CHAPTER THREE

Your new identity in Christ leads to a new way of life in Him…………………………….. 23

CHAPTER FOUR

Walk in God’s perfect will ……………………………………………………………………….. 26

CHAPTER FIVE

Exercise your God-given authority in Jesus name for His glory………………………………. 28

CHAPTER SIX

The indispensability of the Person of the Holy Spirit…………………………………… 32

CHAPTER SEVEN

The Rapture of the Church can happen right now ………………………………………………. ….36

CHAPTER EIGHT

The Vision of the Rapture given to our Brother, Sadiq Ibrahim,

on Friday the 2nd of September 2011!………………………………………………………………48

Conclusion…………………………………………………………………………………………….. 65

Foreword

God’s will does not bend to man’s will. Man’s will must bend to God’s will. (John 5:30, 40; 6:38; Matt. 26:39,42). An unbent will cannot receive anything from God. Therefore, the real essence of learning is to determine the will of God (Ephe. 5:17; Rom.12:2) andthe real essence of living is to do the will of God. No man will be granted access into heaven who did not give his heart to doing the will of the Father while on earth (Matt. 7:21). Someone has said that heaven is the place for those who say to God “thy will be done”, and hell is the place for those to whom God eventually says “thy will be done”.

So many persons, however, are confused as to what the will of God is for their lives.

This book – Walking in God’s perfect will – by our beloved Brother Sadiq Ibrahim has come as a help from the Lord to wipe away all confusion and to guide our hearts into an intimate knowledge of God and train our feet to walk in His perfect will.

Included in this book is an end-time vision of the Rapture and experience in hell granted to Bro. Sadiq on September 2nd 2011 by the Lord Jesus. The Lord allowed him to see the PRESENT CONDITION AT THE TIME OF THE VISION (not FUTURE DESTINATION!) of everyone He has privileged him to meet in his two and half years journey with the Lord and many others including those he would meet in the future. In one group, he saw those who were going up in glory with the Lord. Another group comprised of those who were going down in destruction. Those in this group were far more in number compared to those going up. There were those he did not see either in group one or two. The Lord says these ones are hiding in darkness for there is nothing hidden in the Light. The Lord said Sadiq should ask questions. Why were so many people in destruction? Two basic reasons were given. One was hypocrisy – what they are in their mouth is not what they are in their heart (Matt. 15:7-9). Second, was submitting to a spirit of paranoidthat does not allow them to see sin as God sees it, thus making light what is very serious in His sight. Consequently, they are not pure in heart. Only the pure in heart will see God (Matt. 5:8; Heb. 12:14).

For the people going down, where is their destination? Our Bro. Sadiq was allowed to talk with three men in hell who were top preachers from Nigeria. Each of them acknowledged that they deserved to be there. These were very popular preachers on earth during their lifetime. God, however, is no respecter of persons (Acts 10:34; Rom. 2:11).

Why this vision? It is a warning and a wake-up call. First purpose of the vision is to save the lost ministers, and the sinners in and outside of the organized Church. Second purpose of the vision is to fit the saved for greater service in the Kingdom of God. THE TIME IS @ HAND. Men must bow to worship the King and then arise to stand for His purpose in the land which is the establishment of His Kingdom where we live and work!

May we be found rapture-ready!

Bro. Kelvin Stewart

A Disciple of Christ (Right Road Church)

Jos, Nigeria.

08037258581, drkelvinstewart@yahoo.com

Introduction

The purpose of this book is to help you fulfill the reason for which you were created – to walk in God’s perfect will. Also, to show that the glorious presence of God is indeed all we need to do His will in this generation. It sufficed for the saints of old. It is also sufficient for us now, if we really thirst for it, for in His presence, there is fullness of joy – unspeakable joy!

Ps 16:11

You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy;

At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

1 Peter 1:8 KJV

Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory.

God’s desire is to bless us and to give us peace and rest in this generation but we must learn to dwell in His presence, for that is where all our needs are met.

Matt 11:28-30

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

Walking in God’s perfect will is a call to discipleship. This is God’s desire for mankind. The ultimate gospel commission is that we should make disciples of all the nations.

Matt 28:19-20

Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

Gathering the crowd is now over. It is now time for discipleship, leading people to begin to know Jesus personally and intimately. That was how the Church started – on the note of discipleship. That is how the Church will also end. Spiritual leaders, now is the time to do it!

John 4:34-36

Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work. Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest! And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together.

Acts 11:25-26

Then Barnabas departed for Tarsus to seek Saul. And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.

Chapter One

Keep your focus on meditating on the Word of God

& your heart will be pure

Matt 5:8

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

2 Peter 2:7-22

And delivered righteous Lot, who was oppressed by the filthy conduct of the wicked (for that righteous man, dwelling among them, tormented his righteous soul from day to day by seeing and hearing their lawless deeds) — then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment, and especially those who walk according to the flesh in the lust of uncleanness and despise authority.

They are presumptuous, self-willed. They are not afraid to speak evil of dignitaries, whereas angels, who are greater in power and might, do not bring a reviling accusation against them before the Lord.

But these, like natural brute beasts made to be caught and destroyed, speak evil of the things they do not understand, and will utterly perish in their own corruption, and will receive the wages of unrighteousness, as those who count it pleasure to carouse in the daytime.

They are spots and blemishes, carousing in their own deceptions while they feast with you, having eyes full of adultery and that cannot cease from sin, enticing unstable souls. They have a heart trained in covetous practices, and are accursed children.

They have forsaken the right way and gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Beor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; but he was rebuked for his iniquity: a dumb donkey speaking with a man’s voice restrained the madness of the prophet.

These are wells without water, clouds carried by a tempest, for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever. For when they speak great swelling words of emptiness, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through lewdness, the ones who have actually escaped from those who live in error. While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage.

For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning. For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them. But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: “A dog returns to his own vomit,” and, “a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire.”

As I meditate on 2 Peter 2:7-22, now I believe that it is troubling to become very conscious of those things that are going on around us. You discover that you become very angry at everything and with everyone you see. In this generation, there is so much to complain and be angry about. You will see a lot to grumble and be angry about. But friends, it is no use getting angry at everybody and your righteous soul does not have to be tormented from time to time this way. All you need to do is to keep your focus on meditating on the Word of God and your heart will be pure. Your heart will have rest, peace and joy to the glory of God.

Josh 1:8

This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.

Matt 4:4

But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God’.

By this holy statement, the Lord Jesus acknowledged the importance of physical food in keeping the body alive, but He placed greater premium on the need to feed your spirit with the Word of Christ. God is a Spirit and man is a spirit. The human spirit feeds on the Word of Righteousness. Even as the body requires the energy generated from food to function properly, your spirit needs the Word of God to be vibrant, healthy and function effectively. If only God’s children will come to the understanding that even though they are in the world they are not of this world.

John 17:16

They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.

If you could pull yourself over the wall of this mental realm and look into the realm of the Spirit where God operates, you will be amazed at what you will see. The problem is that we are too three-dimensional conscious to the extent that we lose sight of the fourth dimension – the faith dimension. This realm is higher than that of the world. The reason why lots of Christians are spiritually blind is because they are only looking at things on this plane of life. I don’t mean we should be naïve. We should know what is happening around us and participate in them. But our participation with the world must be to a level that would not bring us under it’s rule and principles. In other words, participate to the extent that you can rule over this world’s system. This means, you must focus on God’s Word only for everything else will fade away.

1 John 2:17

And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.

Just as the focus mechanism of a camera can only focus on one thing at a time, let your mind only focus on the Word of Christ and surely your joy will be full to the glory of His Name.

John 15:11

These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.

Now this is where meditating on the Word of Christ plays a vital role.

We have three levels of meditation.

First level of meditation is when you quietly ponder over what you have heard or studied in the Word of God, that Word from God that inspires you.

The second level is when you begin to mutter the Word. So at this level, your lips are moving; you are speaking the Word under your voice, like a soliloquy.

Third level of meditation involves talking out loud. Sometimes, it might become necessary for you to shout or roar the Word of God! This is for the purpose of drowning other contrary thoughts and imaginations in your consciousness that seek to bring doubt and unbelief to your mind. That way you dominate your consciousness with the possibility thoughts of God. So what you do so as not to disturb those around you is to find a secluded place where you can be alone and then pray and shout by the power of the Holy Spirit to the glory of God.

So I urge you now to let those springs and rivers of living waters, the rich deposit of the Word of Christ in your heart, flow continuously out of you, in psalms, hymns and spiritual songs unto the Lord!

John 7:37-39

On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

Eph 5:18-20

And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord, giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

These psalms, hymns and spiritual songs are based on God’s Word for the Word and the Spirit are one.

John 6:63

It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

This clearly lets us know that one of the ways you can be filled with the Spirit is to sing and make melody in your heart to the Lord. That means wherever you go, you can ponder, muse over or mutter the Word until it forms a melody in your heart that causes you to burst forth in psalms, hymns and spiritual songs.

You can be pure in heart and full of the Word of Christ through meditation that you only sing the Word and make sweet melody of the Word of God. I personally am experiencing this. I have learnt to talk and sing the Word of Christ to myself. Friends, I tell you that when you fellowship with the Word of Righteousness in this manner, God reveals divine secrets to you. I am experiencing what I am telling you. Suddenly, you find that you are awakened to new realities in the Word of God that transport you to a higher level of faith.

Practice being filled with the Spirit through singing and making melody of the Word in your heartto the Lord. When you humble yourself and fellowship with the Lord through the Word in this manner, Christ’s thoughts are unveiled to you. Soon, you become more receptive to the move of the Spirit of God. I pray for the power of the Holy Spirit to overwhelm you in Jesus name. The Word of Christ gains root now and dominion over your thoughts and actions in the precious name of Jesus! Amen.
Re: Seek The Perfect Will Of God, Pls Warn Your Pastors If...... by victord1st: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
Chapter Two

Receive the fullness of the Holy Spirit to make a difference in your generation today in Jesus name!

The importance of the personality of the Holy Spirit and His vital ministry to the body of believers cannot be overemphasized. I believe no man can truly live the authentic Christian life without the Holy Spirit. Jesus Said

John 16:13-14

However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.

Many today have not taken advantage of His precious presence in their lives, family and ministry. So they walk on in great confusion, beaten down by the challenges of life. Others simply live lives of trial and error not knowing what the future holds. Brethren remember that Jesus told His disciples that He would send them another Comforter who would help them navigate through life victoriously. Just submit to His ministry now and develop an intimacy with Him through prayer. If you desire the glory of God to be seen through your life, family and ministry, you must consciously and consistently practice being filled with the Holy Spirit.

Eph 5:18-21

And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord, giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, submitting to one another in the fear of God.

Then you will walk in dominion over the devil, sickness, disease, infirmities and death. So having received the Holy Spirit after being born again, there is continual infilling of the Holy Spirit that you must experience in order to live the higher life of glory to which Jesus has called you. Understand that man is a spirit and his spirit feeds on the Word of God. God and His Holy Spirit are inseparable because they are one and have one purpose. As the spirit, soul and body of a man function effortlessly together, the same with the Spirit of God, the Word of God and God Himself.

1 John 5:7

For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

The Spirit of God and the Word of God are not distinct and separate from God because they proceed from God.

John 15:26

But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.

John 8:42

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.

The unity of the trinity can be understood by looking at the sun. Our Father is the sun, Jesus Christ is the light from the sun and the Holy Spirit is the heat from the sun. The sun is one but it sends out light and heat for different functions.

It is vital that you understand the personality of the Holy Spirit and His ministry to the body of believers. We always talk about Jesus (the Word) and the Father but I tell you that the Holy Spirit is the One that is with us here now.

John 16:7

Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.

The Holy Spirit is the One that reveals the Father by revealing Jesus to us.

John 14:8-9 NIV

Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.” Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

You can never know Jesus and thus the Father except through the Holy Spirit. No wonder the Lord Jesus commanded His disciples to remain in Jerusalem until they were endued with the precious power of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 1:4

And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, “which,” He said, “you have heard from Me”.

All they needed was the power of the Holy Spirit to be effective witnesses of the Kingdom of heaven. The Holy Spirit is the executive of the God-head who works in every sphere.

Gen 1:2

The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

In the Old Testament, the Holy Spirit is associated with the transformation of human nature. He is the “good Spirit” that God gave to instruct the Israelites during their wilderness journey to the Promised Land.

Neh. 9:20

You also gave Your good Spirit to instruct them, and did not withhold Your manna from their mouth, and gave them water for their thirst.

The Holy Spirit came to the prophets of old and made the difference in their lives, families and ministries. Also, the apostles of the Lord Jesus were transformed the moment the Holy Spirit came on them. Saul, the son of Kish was transformed and turned into another man when the Holy Spirit came on him.

1 Sam 10:6

Then the Spirit of the Lord will come upon you, and you will prophesy with them and be turned into another man.

He not being a prophet was enabled by the power of the Holy Spirit to prophesy in the company of other prophets such that those who saw him wondered in amazement.

1 Sam 10:11-12

And it happened, when all who knew him formerly saw that he indeed prophesied among the prophets, that the people said to one another, “What is this that has come upon the son of Kish? Is Saul also among the prophets?”

David recognized the Spirit as being everywhere, searching out men’s ways and throwing light on the dark recesses of their lives. After his great sin, he prayed that God’s righteous Spirit, God’s sanctifying presence, the Spirit that influences character might not be taken away from him.

Ps 51:11

Do not cast me away from Your presence, and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.

Likewise also, Apostle Peter, who in timidity and fear denied the Master before a young girl, became so bold after he had been endued with the power of the Holy Spirit. When the opportunity came to testify about Christ, he boldly declared to the elders and leaders of the Jews that the name of Jesus is the only name whereby we must be saved.

Acts 4:12

Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

By the power of the Holy Spirit, Peter preached and won three thousand souls to Christ at once.

Acts 2:41

Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them.

Friends, the Holy Spirit made the difference in his life. He is making a difference in your life now in Jesus name. When you allow the Holy Spirit work in your life and you are overflowing with His fullness, you won’t need to try to muster boldness to say or do things. You wouldn’t need to stir up some power in the face of adversity. Whenever and wherever you open your mouth to speak, you will speak the wisdom of Christ -words that are divinely inspired because you are full of the Holy Spirit. I pray for you to be full of power and dominion. Nothing shall be impossible unto you from now onward in Jesus name. You will function in the power of the Holy Spirit now in wisdom and you will have perfect understanding of all things in Jesus name. Refuse to be anxious about the future. Don’t grope in uncertainties about your life and future. The man without the Holy Spirit is the one who should be uncertain about his future. Such a person is truly walking in darkness without a single sense of direction.

Ps 82:5

They do not know, nor do they understand; they walk about in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are unstable.

Prov. 4:19

The way of the wicked is like darkness; they do not know what makes them stumble.

However, the experience of the believer in Christ is described in Psalm 16:11 and Prov. 4:18

Ps 16:11

You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Prov. 4:18

But the path of the just is like the shining sun, that shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.

This same Holy Spirit is all you need for a successful and fruitful journey in your walk with God through life! He will make the difference in your life if you will learn to recognize Him and walk with Him! Hallelujah! Can you lift your hands and thank Jesus for the ministry of His Spirit in your life. Thank Him for opening your eyes to see the sure path He has prepared for you to walk in. Thank Him for opening your heart to receive vision from Him. I pray as you completely yield yourself to receive counsel from the Holy Spirit the wisdom of God will fill your life in Jesus name.

The Holy Spirit can be grieved because He is a person.

Eph 4:30

And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

He is the life-giver. With the Holy Spirit living in you, no sickness ought to stay in your body.

Rom 8:11

But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

Every kind of sickness and disease (diabetes, hypertension, cancer etc.) will be completely healed as you meditate on the truth that the Holy Spirit of God, the eternal life-giver Himself lives in you. That is why it is very dangerous for anyone to grieve the Holy Spirit and cause Him to depart from His life. Then, loss of sensitivity to the Holy Spirit will result. Anyone who loses sensitivity to the Holy Spirit is dead spiritually. The Bible says all living creatures are sustained by the blood flowing in their bodies.

Lev 17:11

For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul.’

However the Word reveals (Rom. 8:11) that this is different for the man who is born and filled with the Holy Spirit! Amen! The Holy Spirit gives life i.e. quickens your physical body if He lives in you. No matter what you are passing through, even if your body has been paralyzed, the Holy Spirit will give life to your physical body and restore you to perfect health now in the name of Jesus Christ. That power is at work in you, even now, to revive, resuscitate and vitalize your physical body and produce life in every part where you might hitherto have experienced dryness, stagnation, barrenness or death. Amen!
Re: Seek The Perfect Will Of God, Pls Warn Your Pastors If...... by victord1st: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
Chapter Three

Your new identity in Christ leads to a new way of life in Him

Col 3:9-11

Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him, where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all.

The Lord Jesus was born to be our legal representative before our Father. That is why He could bear the penalty of our sin on our behalf. Jesus took upon Himself the form of a simple and obedient servant and was made in the likeness of men.

Phil 2:5-8 NIV

Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death — even death on a cross!

This is your new identity and new way of life.

2 Cor. 5:17

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

How important it is for you to recognize that you are not the same man or woman who existed before you were born again. The bible says “all things have become new”. It is your new identity in Christ that leads to a new way of life in Him. Therefore, the old lifestyle, old way of thinking and doing things has been done away with. The old life of sin was supplanted with Christ nature of righteousness. Therefore, your conduct must now reflect your new personality and identity in Christ. This is why as a new creation you can choose not to do wrong. Christ is perfect and you can be perfect. All that Jesus did in the course of His earthly ministry was in man’s stead – our substitute. He referred to Himself as the Son of man. He desires that we know that He was our representative.

Col 3:17

And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

God has brought you out of darkness into the Kingdom of light; the Kingdom of righteousness; the Kingdom of His righteous Son.

Col 1:13

He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love.

So friends, you must let go of any habit, any attitude that is not consistent with your new identity that leads to a new way of life in Christ Jesus.

Therefore, no sickness, disease or demon can hinder the man who has come to understand the victory wrought for us through the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus. So I urge you to dare to believe the Word and face life with the mindset of one who has been born again and called into a victorious life in Christ Jesus. You can be perfect.

Matt 5:48

Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

Unlike the unregenerate man who sin is his intrinsic character, those of us who have been born again have the nature and character of our Father – righteousness. While people might still call you your name as they did before you received Christ as your personal Lord and saviour, however note what the Scripture says.

1 Cor. 6:11

And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

The Word of God does not say “such are some of you” rather ‘such were some of you” because of your new identity in Christ Jesus.

The Lord Jesus has already separated us from sin unto our righteous God. Hallelujah! It is now your responsibility to fortify the edge of protection set around you by the Lord Jesus and extend it’s perimeter by talking right and praying in the Spirit. Sure as you respond to Him, the spiritual force field around you gets wider and wider repelling the enemy farther and farther.

Friends, simply agree to walk in the reality of your new identity, your new life of righteousness which you have received in Christ to the glory of God. Amen!
Re: Seek The Perfect Will Of God, Pls Warn Your Pastors If...... by victord1st: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
Chapter Four

Walk in God’s perfect will

As a child of God, if truly you desire to fulfill your highest purpose and potential in Christ Jesus and experience total fulfillment in your walk with Him, strive to be in His perfect will.

Rom 12:2

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Walking in God’s perfect will is the sign of spiritual maturity. It is a place of rest. You have to move from what is good, and acceptable, to God’s perfect will for you, your family and ministry at anytime and anywhere, even when it is not convenient. There are specific times that the Holy Spirit leads you directly about a particular matter or to a particular place. As in the case when Brother Paul wanted to go preach the gospel in Asia. The Spirit of Jesus did not permit him to do so.

Acts 16:6-7

Now when they had gone through Phrygia and the region of Galatia, they were forbidden by the Holy Spirit to preach the word in Asia. After they had come to Mysia, they tried to go into Bithynia, but the Spirit did not permit them.

This is because God simply had a different plan for him at that particular time. Brother Paul wanting to go and preach in Asia was not at variance with the goodwill of God but that was not the Lord’s perfect will at that particular time. Therefore the Spirit said no to his going to Asia. Brother Paul submitted to His perfect will.

One sure sign of spiritual maturity for a Christian is the ability to discern and walk in God’s perfect will.

In Rom. 12:2 the Bible highlights three phases of God’s will: the good, the acceptable, and the perfect will of God. The good will is the general will of God as revealed in the Bible. For example, the Scripture commands us to go and preach the Kingdom of God everywhere. So any one of us can go and preach the Kingdom of God anywhere and be in the good will of God. Then, there is the acceptable will of God. This means well pleasing – that which the Lord accepts and is well pleasing to Him. For example, David wanted to build God a temple. God was pleased that David had such a plan in his heart. God, however, disallowed David from building the temple and asked his son Solomon to build it. This is because it was not God’s perfect will for David to be the one to build Him a house. If David had gone ahead to do it without God Himself talking to and guiding him into His perfect will, he would have been functioning in God’s acceptable will, and this is not God’s best. His best is for us to live and function in His perfect will which indeed is the best place to be! When you give yourself to doing that which God wants you to do at particular time to fulfill His best plan for your life, you can be guaranteed of God’s utmost blessing for your life, family and ministry.

Chapter Five

Exercise your God-given authority in Jesus name for His glory!

Immediately after the Lord Jesus delivered me from the control of Mohammed (Islam), He taught me how to pray and to depend on Him to preach the gospel to my Muslim brothers and sisters. Also to challenge my fellow Christians who were weak to awake. He said to me “ask for anything you desire according to My will and you shall have it in My own time”. Then I began to ask for the anointing of the Holy Spirit so that I can pray with faith, boldness and expectation that what I decree in prayer will come to pass.

The first level the Lord Jesus took me was to help me see and believe that He has given believers in Him the authority to make decrees in His name with daring audacity and have them established. I have been to diverse places within and outside the nation of Nigeria to pray trusting Him to unveil Jesus to individuals and families. To destroy every incantation, enchantment, curses and manipulation against His sons and daughters from all satanic priests and witches. Times without number so many miracles happened in those places. However, some religious folks gripe at my boldness, asking who I think I am making such decrees? They are shocked to hear me commanding the sick to be healed in Jesus name. They are not conscious of the fact that we have been given authority to heal the sick.

Luke 10:19

Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Luke 10:9

And heal the sick there, and say to them, ‘The kingdom of God has come near to you.’

Luke 9:2

He sent them to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick

Matt 10:8

Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

Jesus charged His disciples to heal the sick. Now, he did not ask them to pray to Him or to the Father to heal the sick.

Mark 16:17-18

And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

Jesus made it very clear that believers have been given the authority in His precious name to heal the sick.

Acts 3:6

Then Peter said, “Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk.”

Peter and John met this man at the gate called Beautiful impotent in his feet, never walked from birth. Please notice Peter’s language to the man. He didn’t pray that God should heal the sick man. He was very conscious of the authority he had and knew that though he could not give the man money at that point in time, he could give what is bigger than money – healing in the name of Jesus.

The nature of Christ has been imparted to your spirit, if you are born again.

1 John 5:11

And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.

Notice eternal life is not a promise from God that we look forward to Him fulfilling when we get to heaven. It is His great gift to us now.

Rom 6:230

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Eternal life has been freely given to anyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ. In fact, this is the meaning of Christianity. God has given to us eternal life. This is a life far greater than sickness, disease, failure and death. This life makes us superior to Satan and his principalities and powers. This life is what Jesus brought into this world. Christ came that we might have His life to the full.

John 10:10

The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

This is why He was born. His glorious and victorious life in all fullness is what Jesus brought and if you believe in Him this is what you have received into your spirit. Dear friend, do you really believe in Him? If yes, this should fill you with joy, that having received Christ, you now have eternal life that cannot be defiled by sickness, disease, defeat, death or the devil. When the angels rejoiced and heralded the birth of the Saviour, they were celebrating and publicizing the glorious news that humanity can now receive divine life of Christ and live as champions on the face of the earth.

Luke 2:9-14

And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid. Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.” And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying:

“Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”

Someone might be reading this message and ask: “why am I not feeling it in my body that I have received eternal life?” It is because the life is first imparted to your spirit. So you don’t have to feel it in your body to believe. What does Apostle John say in 1 John 5:13?

These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

Do you believe? If yes, you are to reign as King in this generation through Christ.

Rom 5:17

For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.

So when you pray for yourself or for sick persons, make bold decrees! Command the demons responsible for sickness and disease to come out and that the sick be healed in the mighty name of Jesus. This is the kind of prayer that James refers to as the prayer of faith.

James 5:15

And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.

Expect a change every time you issue such a command in Jesus name. Amen! I pray for you. Receive the anointing to speak forth authoritatively, healing the sick, casting out demons, cleansing lepers, raising the dead and demonstrating Christ’s love to this generation in Jesus mighty name. Amen!
Re: Seek The Perfect Will Of God, Pls Warn Your Pastors If...... by victord1st: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
Chapter Six

The indispensability of the Person of the Holy Spirit

The presence of Christ in the person of the Holy Spirit in the life of Christians is not optional but essential. The Lord Jesus promised His constant presence with His disciples as long as they continued to obey.

Matt 28:19-20

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

He is always with us in the Person of His Holy Spirit.

Rom 8:9

But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

So many Christian brothers and sisters have asked me this question – Can a Christian without the anointing of the Holy Spirit live the authentic Christian life in anticipation of the Rapture of the Church? This question clearly reveals the truth that there are many Christians who are yet to understand the importance of Christ’s presence and fully appreciate the vital ministry of the Holy Spirit in our lives as children of God. Brethren, even the Lord Jesus could not do without the Holy Spirit. Jesus began to function as the Christ only when He had received the anointing of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 10:38

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.

He needed the anointing to carry out His mission on earth. Therefore, the presence of the Holy Spirit in the life of a believer is not optional but a necessity. The Word of Christ clearly commands us to be filled with the Holy Spirit.

Eph 5:18

And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit.

The presence of the Holy Spirit in the life of a Christian is compulsory and therefore not a subject for argument. Therefore, the question of whether we should have or not have the presence of Holy Spirit does not even arise. You cannot live a true Christian life without the Holy Spirit. Therefore, anyone who truly bows and believes in the Lordship of Jesus Christ receives the Holy Spirit. The Lord Jesus underlined the indispensability of the Holy Spirit to the body of believers when He commissioned His disciples to wait.

Acts 1:4

And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, “which,” He said, “you have heard from Me”.

To the born again Christians, Christ Word is the indispensible nourishment for growth and development. So the more of Christ you take in, the faster you will grow spiritually and the quicker your faith will develop. Your mind will become renewed, fruitful and filled with thought and will of success and possibility in God because His Word is food for your spirit. It is the light by which you see and a guiding lamp to your feet.

Ps 119:105

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Let’s take a look at the parable of the ten virgins which the Lord Jesus told us.

Matt 25:1-12 NIV

“At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish and five were wise. The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep. “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’ “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’ “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’ “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut. “Later the others also came. ‘Sir! Sir!’ they said. ‘Open the door for us!’ “But he replied, ‘I tell you the truth, I don’t know you.’ “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.

We can understand from this parable how vital the Holy Spirit is for the body of believers to be rapture ready. The Lord Jesus said the five foolish virgins missed the bridegroom because they didn’t have extra oil for their lamps. Oil in this parable signifies the presence of the Holy Spirit. Therefore, having the Holy Spirit is a vital necessity for everyone who wants to live the authentic Christian life in anticipation of the rapture. The Scripture says

Rom 8:8

So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

Titus 1:16

They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.

To please God, you have to live beyond your human feelings. You have to live by faith in His Word, for without faith, it is impossible to please God.

Heb. 11:6

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

So friends choose the faith-way. Follow His Word with all diligence and apply it in all that you do. See others and yourself the same way God sees you. Refuse to compromise the principles of God’s Word and you will be perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect and bring deep pleasure to His heart.

Matt 5:48

Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

Chapter Seven

The Rapture of the Church can happen right now!

Virtually all events prophesied concerning Christ’s Second Coming have come to pass. Therefore, the Rapture of the Church can happen even right now. All saints must prepare.

1 Thess. 4:13-5:11

But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.

But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness.

Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.

In almost all areas of God’s Word that the Rapture is mentioned there are accompanying warnings and instructions to be ready and prepared. Failure to be vigilant and consecrated to Him is dangerous. The Lord Himself and the Apostles repeated the subject of watchfulness.

Mark 13:37

And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!”

1 Peter 4:7

But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers.

1 Cor. 16:13

Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.

1 John 3:3

And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.

The following are scriptural proofs of the certainty of His Second Coming.

John 14:1-3

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

Mark 14:62

Jesus said, “I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.”

Acts 1:11

Who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

Dan 7:13-14

“I was watching in the night visions, and behold, One like the Son of Man, coming with the clouds of heaven! He came to the Ancient of Days, and they brought Him near before Him.

Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and His kingdom the one which shall not be destroyed.

2 Thess. 1:7-10

And to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed.

Rev 1:7

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

Christ is coming suddenly.

Matt 24:27, 36

For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

2 Tim 3:1-5,7

But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

Always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Luke 12:40

Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.”

Sinners and backsliders must return to the Lord Jesus. Believers must abide in Him and constantly watch as the Lord’s Second Coming can happen even now! What has become a great concern in this generation is our attitude of not standing at our duty post as watchmen. This situation calls for concern and prayer. Let God’s genuine prophets arise like Elijah and confront the ills that have changed the integrity of the Church. Could it be that the prophets have become guilty like Balaam who was guilty of greed and covetousness?

Num. 22:34

And Balaam said to the Angel of the Lord, “I have sinned, for I did not know You stood in the way against me. Now therefore, if it displeases You, I will turn back.”

2 Peter 2:15

They have forsaken the right way and gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Beor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness.

Jude 11

Woe to them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, have run greedily in the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of Korah.

Ezek. 33:7-9

“So you, son of man: I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore you shall hear a word from My mouth and warn them for Me. When I say to the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you shall surely die!’ and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. Nevertheless if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.

Also read Isaiah 58. The Church and this nation are the hope of the nations. So awake Zion.

Isa 52:1-2

Awake, awake! Put on your strength, O Zion; Put on your beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city! For the uncircumcised and the unclean shall no longer come to you. Shake yourself from the dust, arise; Sit down, O Jerusalem! Loose yourself from the bonds of your neck, O captive daughter of Zion!

Brethren, sanctification is necessary because God demands it.

Lev 20:7

Consecrate yourselves therefore, and be holy, for I am the Lord your God.

Lev 20:24-26

But I have said to you, “You shall inherit their land, and I will give it to you to possess, a land flowing with milk and honey.”

I am the Lord your God, who has separated you from the peoples. You shall therefore distinguish between clean animals and unclean, between unclean birds and clean, and you shall not make yourselves abominable by beast or by bird, or by any kind of living thing that creeps on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean.

And you shall be holy to Me, for I the Lord am holy, and have separated you from the peoples, that you should be Mine.

Holiness is the nature of God – Jehovah Hakoddesh.

Lev 19:2

“Speak to all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say to them: ‘You shall be holy, for I the Lord your God am holy.

It is impossible to maintain a consistent walk with God without holiness.

Amos 3:3

Can two walk together, unless they are agreed?

Lev 11:43-45

You shall not make yourselves abominable with any creeping thing that creeps; nor shall you make yourselves unclean with them, lest you be defiled by them. For I am the Lord your God. You shall therefore consecrate yourselves, and you shall be holy; for I am holy. Neither shall you defile yourselves with any creeping thing that creeps on the earth. For I am the Lord who brings you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God. You shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.

Without holiness it is impossible to love God supremely.

Deut. 30:6

And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live.

Holiness helps us to obey God and keep His Word with proper motive.

Deut. 10:16

Therefore circumcise the foreskin of your heart, and be stiff-necked no longer.

Holiness makes us like our heavenly Father in conversation and conduct. It sets us apart as peculiar children of God. It brings us into perfect unity with other believers.

John 17:17, 21

Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.

That they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.

Jer. 32:39

Then I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear Me forever, for the good of them and their children after them.

Holiness makes us qualified for heaven.

Heb. 12:14

Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord.

There is actual ability to perform every spiritual activity or duty given to us. We can do nothing without Him.

John 15:5

”I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

Christ must work in us to will and do His will.

Phil 2:13

For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

The subject of sanctification though vital in man’s relationship with God is one of the most misrepresented and misunderstood Bible teaching. Some say holiness is not possible and yet God commanded believers to be holy.

1 Peter 1:15-16

But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”

God still gives this gift and grace to all who desire to be Christ-like.

It is not by works. Some believe holiness can only be attained after death in purgatory. Well, tell them there is no place like purgatory.

Num. 8:17-18

For all the firstborn among the children of Israel are Mine, both man and beast; on the day that I struck all the firstborn in the land of Egypt I sanctified them to Myself. I have taken the Levites instead of all the firstborn of the children of Israel.

2 Chron. 29:5, 15-19

And said to them: “Hear me, Levites! Now sanctify yourselves, sanctify the house of the Lord God of your fathers, and carry out the rubbish from the holy place.

And they gathered their brethren, sanctified themselves, and went according to the commandment of the king, at the words of the Lord, to cleanse the house of the Lord. Then the priests went into the inner part of the house of the Lord to cleanse it, and brought out all the debris that they found in the temple of the Lord to the court of the house of the Lord.

And the Levites took it out and carried it to the Brook Kidron. Now they began to sanctify on the first day of the first month, and on the eighth day of the month they came to the vestibule of the Lord. So they sanctified the house of the Lord in eight days, and on the sixteenth day of the first month they finished.

Then they went in to King Hezekiah and said, “We have cleansed all the house of the Lord, the altar of burnt offerings with all its articles, and the table of the showbread with all its articles. Moreover all the articles which King Ahaz in his reign had cast aside in his transgression we have prepared and sanctified; and there they are, before the altar of the Lord.”

2 Chron. 7:16

For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.

Lev 21:1-15

And the Lord said to Moses, “Speak to the priests, the sons of Aaron, and say to them: ‘None shall defile himself for the dead among his people, except for his relatives who are nearest to him: his mother, his father, his son, his daughter, and his brother; also his virgin sister who is near to him, who has had no husband, for her he may defile himself. Otherwise he shall not defile himself, being a chief man among his people, to profane himself.

‘They shall not make any bald place on their heads, nor shall they shave the edges of their beards nor make any cuttings in their flesh. They shall be holy to their God and not profane the name of their God, for they offer the offerings of the Lord made by fire, and the bread of their God; therefore they shall be holy. They shall not take a wife who is a harlot or a defiled woman, nor shall they take a woman divorced from her husband; for the priest is holy to his God. Therefore you shall consecrate him, for he offers the bread of your God. He shall be holy to you, for I the Lord, who sanctify you, am holy. The daughter of any priest, if she profanes herself by playing the harlot, she profanes her father. She shall be burned with fire.

‘He who is the high priest among his brethren, on whose head the anointing oil was poured and who is consecrated to wear the garments, shall not uncover his head nor tear his clothes; nor shall he go near any dead body, nor defile himself for his father or his mother; nor shall he go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the consecration of the anointing oil of his God is upon him: I am the Lord. And he shall take a wife in her virginity. A widow or a divorced woman or a defiled woman or a harlot — these he shall not marry; but he shall take a virgin of his own people as wife. Nor shall he profane his posterity among his people, for I the Lord sanctify him.’”

Lev 20:7-8, 24-26

Consecrate yourselves therefore, and be holy, for I am the Lord your God. And you shall keep My statutes, and perform them: I am the Lord who sanctifies you.

But I have said to you, “You shall inherit their land, and I will give it to you to possess, a land flowing with milk and honey.” I am the Lord your God, who has separated you from the peoples. You shall therefore distinguish between clean animals and unclean, between unclean birds and clean, and you shall not make yourselves abominable by beast or by bird, or by any kind of living thing that creeps on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean. And you shall be holy to Me, for I the Lord am holy, and have separated you from the peoples, that you should be Mine.

Rom. 6:20

For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness.

It is Jesus Christ plan that his followers be kept from the evil one. This shows the concern and jealous care of Christ for the preservation of believers. We saw the same in the prediction of the fall of Peter.

Luke 22:31-32

And the Lord said, “Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.”

Jesus watches over us with a jealous concern.

John 17:15-16

I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.

Heb. 7:24-25

But He, because He continues forever, has an unchangeable priesthood. Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.

Christ intercession for the Church can preserve its members from the influence of the world, Satan, false doctrine, physical harm and apostasy. In His prayer, Christ prayed for our sanctification. These believers were already saved but they needed to be sanctified. This is the work of grace that helps to set the believer apart for God and be made completely pure and holy. This enables him to love God with all his heart. To be of one mind with believers, regardless of position, class, race, peculiar strength or weakness. Friends, Jesus paid a great price for our sanctification.

Heb. 13:12-13

Therefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people with His own blood, suffered outside the gate. Therefore let us go forth to Him, outside the camp, bearing His reproach.

John 17:17-18

Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.

Our dear brother Paul prayed for the Thessalonian believers.

1 Thess. 5:23

Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

All believers should accept this scriptural doctrine so as to be RAPTURABLE! I WILL!
Re: Seek The Perfect Will Of God, Pls Warn Your Pastors If...... by victord1st: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
Chapter Eight

The Vision of the Rapture given to our Brother, Sadiq Ibrahim, on Friday the 2nd of September 2011!

FIRST, THE SCRIPTURE

What does the Scripture say concerning the rapture of the ready saints?

1 Thess. 4:16-18

For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Thess. 5:1-11

But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.

For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night.

But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.

Luke 21:34-36

“But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

John 14:1-3

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

Matt 24:34-51

Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

“Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing. Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods. But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’ and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards, the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of, and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matt 25:1-14

“Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept. “And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!’ Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’ And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.

“Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’ “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.

Rev 22:10-12

And he said to me, “Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand. He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.” “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.

What is God saying in essence from these several scriptures about the Rapture of the Church?

The Lord Himself will descend from heaven.
The dead in Christ will rise first
Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.
Thus we shall always be with the Lord.

THEN, THE VISION

What did Brother Sadiq see?

After a forty-day fast that I was requested to go through by the Lord, in the place of prayer, I suddenly saw light around me and then heard the audible voice of the Lord saying “Men have seen the sky, the sun, moon and stars, the mountains and the hills and yet they fear Me not; I will not hold My peace anymore, I am coming to judge the earth.”

Suddenly I saw an open vision of the rapture. The first person I saw in the vision was the Lord Jesus Christ Himself. I have seen Him on several occasions before now so I know Him.

The Lord ALLOWED me to see the PRESENT CONDITION (not FUTURE DESTINATION!) of everyone He has privileged me to meet in my two and half year’s journey with Him. As well as many others that I have never met includingthose theLord said I will meet in future.

1. I saw those who were going up in glory with the Lord.
2. I saw those were going down in destruction.

Those in Category 2 were far more in number compared to those in Category 1.

There were those who were not seen in Category 1 or 2. The Lord says these ones are hiding in darkness for there is nothing hidden in the Light.

Most of the ministers who were going up in glory, the Lord says, are not the popular ministers known by men on earth but are known by Him. However, I saw some ministers of the gospel that I know.

Most of the major ministers in Nigeria were seen going down in destruction. The Lord says this is the season of judgment. He says He cannot bear any longer what they are doing in His name for He is coming to judge the earth yet it is not too late if they repent but He says“if you refuse to be sincere with yourself and repent, you know where you are going – your destiny is eternal destruction.”Just some of the major minsters among the so many minsters in destruction are going to be mentioned here for the purpose of their redemption. The Lord says it is not His will for you to be where you are right now and you know it.

These include Pastor Enoch Adeboye (Redeemed Christian Church of God), Bishop David Oyedepo (Living Faith Church), Pastor TundeBakare (Latter Rain Assembly), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (President, Christian Association of Nigeria), Dr. Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles), Mathew Ashimolowo (Kingsway Church, United Kingdom), Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy), Pastor T.B. Joshua (Synagogue of All Nations), Chris Okotie (Household of God), Evangelist Uma Ukpai and many others!

I have never met or known any of these minsters. However, some of these ministers were brought to me in the place of prayer for intercession during the forty-day fast preceding this vision. The Lord introduced them to me as lost ministers.

Christian national leaders from other countries include –Joel Osteen, Kenneth Copeland, Bishop T.D. Jakes, Billy Graham, Joyce Meyer, Rod Parsley, Myles Munroe, Mike Murdock, Paula White, Ron Kenoly, Pastor Donnie McClurkin, Pat Robertson, ReinhardBonke, Pope Benedict, David Yongi Cho, Duncan Williams and many others!

The essence of mentioning these names is for these people to be warned by those who know them and love them so there can be a change in their ways before it is too late! My responsibility is to simply report what I saw and to warn, so I am free of their blood. There are many other lost ministers whose names cannot be listed here, but let everyone examine himself before the searchlight of the Holy Spirit. Each of us must confront ourselves with the gospel of truth before it is too late forever!

Ezek. 3:17-21

“Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear a word from My mouth, and give them warning from Me: When I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.

“Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die; because you did not give him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; but his blood I will require at your hand. Nevertheless if you warn the righteous man that the righteous should not sin, and he does not sin, he shall surely live because he took warning; also you will have delivered your soul.”

Ezek. 33:7-11

“So you, son of man: I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore you shall hear a word from My mouth and warn them for Me. When I say to the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you shall surely die!’ and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. Nevertheless if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.

“Therefore you, O son of man, say to the house of Israel: ‘Thus you say, “If our transgressions and our sins lie upon us, and we pine away in them, how can we then live?”‘ Say to them: ‘As I live,’ says the Lord God, ‘I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?’

The truth is like a double-edged sword which if received reverently could comfort us and if rejected could crush us.

Heb. 4:12-13NIV

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

God’s intention is to reconcile every lost person back to Himself.

Ezek. 18:23NIV

Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign Lord. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?

2 Cor. 5:18-21

Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God. 21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

1 Tim 2:3-5

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus.

This vision is a demonstration ofgrace and love from the FATHER-HEART OF GOD.

2 Cor. 3:16-17

Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

Rom 11:12, 15

Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness!

For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?

Matt 23:39

For I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’”

The Lord is saying that these leaders must return to Him with weeping.

Isa 55:7

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, and He will have mercy on him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.

Luke 15:14-21

But when he had spent all, there arose a severe famine in that land, and he began to be in want. Then he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country, and he sent him into his fields to feed swine. And he would gladly have filled his stomach with the pods that the swine ate, and no one gave him anything. “But when he came to himself, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! I will arise and go to my father, and will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you, and I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Make me like one of your hired servants.”‘ “And he arose and came to his father. But when he was still a great way off, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran and fell on his neck and kissed him.

I saw many national leaders including President Barrack Obama and President GoodluckEbele Jonathan going down in destruction. They also must be warned!

When I looked at the people who were going up with the Lord, they were very calm, at peace and full of joy.

When I looked down at the people in destruction, I was surprised because some of them are supposed to be the people of God that I know. They were crying out in agony and pain. Yet the Lord said there was nothing He could do except they repent. At this point I had questions in my mind. Then the Lord told me to ask questions.

Q. Where is the destination of these people who are going up with You?

A. They are coming to be with Me where I prepared for them.

Q. For those going down in destruction, where is their destination?

A. They are going down to hell except they repent.

Q. Why are these people in destruction?

Hypocrisy – what they are in their mouth is not what they are in their heart.

Matt 15:7-9

Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying: “These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’”

Submitting to the spirit of paranoid that does not allow them to see sin as God sees it, thus making light what is serious in His sight. This spirit works directly against the Spirit of Truth.

John 16:13-14

However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.

John 16:7-11

Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me; of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.

Consequently, they are not pure in heart, for only the pure in heart will see God.

Heb. 12:14

Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord

My going down into hell

When the Lord told me that the people in destruction are going to hell except they repent, then I asked the Lord “Can I see the place?” He said “Yes, you can see hell because you asked in a right way”.

The Lord said “Come with me” and the next thing I saw is that we were walking together in hell. When we got to hell, the Lord said to me, “this is the place you wanted to see, don’t be afraid because of who I will allow you to see, and what I will show you.” The place was very terrible. It was dark and I could hear screams of billions upon billions of people, men and women. Though the place was dark, I could still see because the light of God was shining. His face was shining like the sun in its strength. I saw the flames of fire looking reddish and multitudes of people as though they were swimming in the fire. The people I was allowed to speak to were in their individual pits of fire. These pits of fire are literally billions upon billions! They would try to come out of the pit, but it as ifthe fire would melt them. I saw billions upon billions of demons running around. These demons were more less making mockery of those there.

The Lord said “I will allow you to talk with three men who were top preachers from your country but are now in hell.”These are people I never met or knew on earth. Each of these men introduced himself to me and acknowledged that he deserved to be there in hell.

The first person I talked with was Archbishop Benson Idahosa (Church of God Mission International).

When I saw his state of suffering in hell, then I asked him some questions.

Q. Why are you here?

A. Covetousness and I was full of self-righteousness while I was on earth. And I deserve to be here.

Q. Are you used to the pains and the suffering?

A. No. The suffering is new every day.

Q. For how long have you been here?

A. Thirteen (13) years

Q. What if I want to come here where you are?

A. If you want to, you are welcome.

While I was talking with him his flesh would melt as if acid was poured on his face. All the time he was talking with me, he was in torment in his own pit of fire.

The next person I talked with was Baba Paul Gindiri (New Life for All). While I was looking at me, he was screaming in his own pit of fire. As he would try to talk, fire would come from his mouth melting his throat. Then the throat came back again and he was able to talk with me. As he was talking there was fire burning even inside his head and he was real torment.

Q. Why are you here?

A. My works brought me here

Q. What works?

A. Guile (deceit, hypocrisy, falsehood)

Q. But I was touched by some of your messages I have listened to yet you are here. Is your message that we are listening to also going to bring us here?

A. No

Q. Why?

A. If you allow the Spirit of the Lord to lead you and not your human mind, your life will glorify God through the message .

The next person I spoke with was Pastor Philip Mokungah (Oasis Church, Plateau state). He was talking with me with his head upside down. The Lord says that was the state of his punishment at that hour.

Q. Who are you and why are you here?

A. I was Pastor Philip Mokungah.Now I know I am nothing and my self-will brought me here. And I’ve already sowed the seed of self-will and selfish desire in my family. The more it grows the more my punishment in hell increases. I was walking right with God then I gave room to the Devil and he cut me off. He succeeded through my desire and at the end I divorced my wife. This was the first step that separated me from God. And I took it very lightly. Now I am here as a result of my self-will.

He also gave me a message for his family.

While I was talking with him, I also saw a woman who was a very popular female preacher from Nigeria – She introduced herself saying, “See me, see me, see me, Bimbo Odukoya”but I was not allowed to talk to her but she was allowed to talk to me. She said what brought her there was secret sinthough she did not state what the secret sin was. The Lord makes it clear that it is iniquity that took her there.

Ten other people spoke to me but I was not allowed by the Lord to speak to them. Eight of them are of other nationalities (Non-Nigerians).

There was a man I met in Indonesia where I went preaching in 2009. He said he was in hell because of wrong counseling. He was a counselor who was giving people wrong counsel.
One of them said he is there because of the spirit of irresponsibility.
Another said he came there because of gossip.
Another said he is there because of the spirit of bitterness.
A lady said she came there because of lying in the name of God.
There was a young man who said he was arrested while on earth for preaching the gospel and the devil cut him off in prison where he compromised his faith.
There was a woman who was just wailing but I could not pick out her words.
There was an elderly man who said he wished he was me because looking at me I was not feeling what he was feeling.
I saw a young girl with a very long hair with different colors. She was an occultic girl who was in the choir of her church.
The last person was a young man. He said he called himself into the ministry because he desired to help God. The hand of the Lord was not on him and therefore no grace. He went to so-called men of God seeking anointing of the Holy Spirit. As they prayed they transferred the same evil spirits in them into him. He gave a message – “be careful of those you allow to lay hands on you.”

The three men the Lord allowed me to speak with were very popular preachers on earth. God, however, is not a respecter of persons for His a just judge.

Acts 10:34-35 KJV

Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Rom 2:11 KJV

For there is no respect of persons with God.

Ps 7:11

God is a just judge, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

Rom. 11:22

Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off.

Coming out of Hell

After the Lord brought me out of hell, I was back in the light were I was before. Then I said “Lord can I ask a question?” He said “Why not”” Lord, why did you allow me to have this experience. I’m afraid seeing these men in hell?” Then the Lord said to me “I allowed you to see these men in hell because of the message you are carrying for this generation.” I now asked the Lord “Can I carry this message seeing these people who labored in your vineyard yet ended up in hell?” The Lord said to me “That is their choice. They knew the truth but they refused to confront themselves with the truth but others. You can carry the message because of the anointing that is upon your life”. “But Lord You anointed these men as well and yet they have ended up in hell!” “It is because of their choice. If you also choose the wrong road like them, you will end up where they are. But my desire is that you continue on the right road”. This warning, of course, applies to all those going up with the Lord in glory!“What about those people, who listen to their message, would they be saved or lost like them?” “If they believe in me, it is not their message, it is My message”.

Then the Lord raised His two hands and was leaving. Then I asked Him “Lord, when are you coming to take us?” He said’ “I Myself do not know, only the Father”;as He said this, He was looking up towards heaven. After this He went up. There were many angels with Him in the clouds and they went back with Him.

The end of the vision

After they left, as I looked, I was shocked to find myself still in the place of prayer where I first knelt before the Lord the previous day 2nd of September 2011. I realized I had been with the Lord for about twenty-four hours yet there was no weariness or weakness in my body. Then an anointing came upon me and the names of some of the people I had seen in the vision were coming to me especially the lost ministers for prayer. I wasgivenspecific prayer points for each of them. The general prayer for all the lost ministers is for God to open their spiritual eyes to see the need to confront themselves with the gospel of Truth.

After this I gave thanks to the Lord for about an hour. I called Pastor Kelvin Stewart (my pastor) who said he tried to reach me the previous day without succeeding. He was assured by the Lord that I was alright, that I was with Him and would call early in the morning, which is what happened.

Pastor Kelvin has shared the vision with the people with whom we are relating as it affects them and there has been genuine repentance amongst us.

Why the vision?

It is a warning and a wake-up call.

To save the lost ministers, and sinners in and outside the organized Church.
To fit the saved for greater service in the Kingdom of God.

THE TIME IS @ HAND.

MEN MUST BOW TO WORSHIP THE KING – JESUS!

AND THEN ARISE TO ESTABLISH HIS KINGDOM WHERE WE LIVE AND WORK!

MAY WE BE FOUND RAPTURE- READY!

This book can be reproduced with permission.

Contact the author – Bro. Sadiq Ibrahim, 08038411672

Or Bro. Kelvin Stewart – 08037258581

NOTE ESPECIALLY

Whatever questions you have from this book, the Lord wants you to ask Him first.

John 10:27-28

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

Jesus said

Mark 9:43-50

If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched — where

‘Their worm does not die

And the fire is not quenched.’

And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame, rather than having two feet, to be cast into hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched — where

‘Their worm does not die

And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire — where

‘Their worm does not die

”For everyone will be seasoned with fire, and every sacrifice will be seasoned with salt. Salt is good, but if the salt loses its flavor, how will you season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace with one another.”

Conclusion

As you have read this book, dear friend, if you have not given your life to Christ and you desire to do so from your heart please pray the prayer below. Also, if you have just been a religious person, just going to church but you know you have no relationship with Christ as your head or you are a backslider. If you desire that Christ give you a pure life now you have a divine opportunity. Truly you are making the greatest decision in your life.

Luke 15:17-24NIV

”When he came to his senses, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired men have food to spare, and here I am starving to death! 18 I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. 19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired men.’ 20 So he got up and went to his father. “But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.

“The son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’ “But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate. For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate.

Now pray from your heart.

Lord Jesus, I stand before your presence to confess that I have sinned against you. Please Lord have mercy on me. My Father, any sin in me please washes away by the blood of Jesus Christ. Write my name in the book of life. Regenerate me, sanctify me oh God in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Now say, Satan, get out of my life. You have no right to dwell in me in Jesus name. Jesus Christ is now the Lord of my life. Father, I thank you for delivering me. I have become an heir of God and joint-heir with Christ now that I am born again. Now that you are born again, walk in the perfect will of God to the glory of God!

Jesus is Lord over every sq. inch of the earth

And

Jesus is Lord over every life in every land

Therefore,everything done and said by every man must be

According to His holy will

By the power of His Holy Spirit

And

To the glory of His holy name!

Rom. 14:9

For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.

Rom. 15:17-19

Therefore I glory in Christ Jesus in my service to God. I will not venture to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me in leading the Gentiles to obey God by what I have said and done— by the power of signs and miracles, through the power of the Spirit. So from Jerusalem all the way around to Illyricum, I have fully proclaimed the gospel of Christ.
Re: Seek The Perfect Will Of God, Pls Warn Your Pastors If...... by OmoAlata(f): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
This is so hard to read - it's too much
Re: Seek The Perfect Will Of God, Pls Warn Your Pastors If...... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
How many days did u spend writing all this

(1) (Reply)

JESUS Appeared And Save A Muslim's Children Buried Alive / I'm Scared Of Being A Born Again,please Help / Is This Real, Photoshop Or Mare Resemblance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 269
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.