Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria (19982 Views)

America's First Family? Enraged Fans Replace Kardashian Cosmopolitan Cover With / USA First Family's Christmas Photo / Meet The Jonathans, Nigeria’s First Family [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 10:23am On Feb 19, 2013
Is Patience Pregnant?

The 2 girls are OK but the boy,obviously needs not just a fitness instructor but a nutritionist too.He's so bloated.

2 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by kutchs: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2013
safarigirl: The daughters look like confirmed Mgbekes. Can you compare those 2, dressed in that rubbish that looks worse than the okirika from Aba market to Sasha and Malia?

As for the bag of beans that is their brother...he should be sent to Darfur for the next summer vacation
Silly girl why compare them with Shssha and Malia when you can compare them with urself and sisters?

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2013
ifyalways: I

The 2 girls are OK but the boy,obviously needs not just a fitness instructor but a nutritionist too.He's so bloated.
What should Aso rock be doing with the 0.6bill Naira more they got for food in the 2013 budget? I wonder how the pets there will look like. grin

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Sweetapple007(f): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2013
That person at the left side is it a short man or a young boy.

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by TableLeg(m): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2013
First family indeed!
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by NaLaugh: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2013
robo-robo

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by jaijay(m): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2013
Baby piglet!!!...

3 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by skales(m): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2013
grin grin grin
What more can I say
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by ikweremilitant: 10:37am On Feb 19, 2013
skales: I don't know a better way to phrase this but I think it's about time the first family hired a fitness instructor for young Master Jonathan..

According to Webmd, children become overweight and obese for a variety of reasons. The most common causes are genetic factors, lack of physical activity, unhealthy eating patterns, or a combination of these factors. Obese children are at risk for a number of conditions, including: High cholesterol, High blood pressure, Early heart disease, Diabetes, Bone problems to list a few.

Nothing cute about seeing this young child struggle to fit into his suit. He has a whole life ahead ahead of him and should be encouraged to stay healthy AND fit so that he can live to enjoy it to the fullest without health complications down the road. We spend so much money throwing dinners here and there... it wouldn't cost much to retain the services of a fitness instructor and nutritionist for his sake. I am sure there are so many Nigerians who will be glad to take up this assignment and carry out their duties with pride.

Just my humble opinion which I am sharing publicly out of genuine concern. Hopefully someone will be kind enough to slide this memo under the appropriate door. -
amebo wetn concern u y didn't u hire a cosmetologist nd beautican for obj wen he ws in aso rock.hopless can lapdog
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by akunjohn(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2013
Hmmn,just passing.

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Tunjman(m): 10:41am On Feb 19, 2013
The difference is clear...

2 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2013
grin
omo_to_dun:
Of course I will happily marry them, not for their personality or looks, but for their money. grin
see thief ehhh !! shocked grin

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2013
Tunjman: The difference is clear...
please, tell us what the differences are.

2 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by deols(f): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2013
This picture makes you realise how money doesnt define class.

whooops. God works in mysterious ways. Money to the right channel and y'all would be proud grin

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by skales(m): 11:00am On Feb 19, 2013
ikwere militant: amebo wetn concern u y didn't u hire a cosmetologist nd beautican for obj wen he ws in aso rock.hopless can lapdog

Sorry, do I know u from somewhere?
Or u too don follow see me on newspaper and magazines?
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by kemoolala: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2013
na baby fat jor! d boy go soon shed it off
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2013
that guy is unnecessarily OBESSED .DRY FASTING please
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by euthanasia: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Yeah Two Chain's brother, One Chain.

LMFAO grin grin
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Tunjman(m): 11:58am On Feb 19, 2013
Freiburger:
please, tell us what the differences are.

The Obamas are full of life while our own first family looks timid. Moreover, our head of state is adding more flesh in office (I hope you know what that implies) while obama isn't.
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
somebody in the picture obviously looks overstuffed!!! or am i seeing three persons on black jacket? if am wrong please lemme know
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
omo_to_dun: But the family take style wowo.
All I'm saying...
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by vision2050: 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
I just fart* after i read some wicked comment...........
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by tommykiwi(m): 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
EFCC should look into dis matter fast because our currency dey enter into pipeline here.......
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by nep2ra(m): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
Liberal2020: That fat boy's real name nah Papamusiamus. See how him dey look the pastor with them ogboni eyes and talk for him mind...do dis thing commut joree, I dey hungry. See how him resemble Tripple cheese Jalapeno burger!!!

Choi! I don laff belle scatter!
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by tommykiwi(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
Boy next time no bold join dis your face oooo....
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by nep2ra(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
touch_me_hard: @OP, I commend you for your genuine observation and constructive criticism. I also feel concerned about the boy.

However, those of you making fun of the boy and the President's family should think twice. The OP just raised a sincere observation and proferred some solutions, he definitely didn't ask us to start mocking the President's family.

We should learn to behave like adults.

Read what you just wrote and look at that baby whale in the picture and seriously ask yourself if you really want to behave like an adult. Even you are tempted to poke fun at the boy. Go on, don't be shy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by skyfall: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
Oritsejafor looks like those cultists in Nollywood movies.

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
If I give that girl in Red Belle,what would that make me?

A-Millionaire

B-Billionaire

C-Trilionaire

D-?
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
dokie:

Why should they be compared with obama's children, do thier last names end with Obama? please they are who they are beautiful or ugly. They wore dresses they liked or were given to wear; either way they were dressed. And calling a human being a bag of beans is absolutely inappropriate, especially when the person has done you no wrong. Haba. Na wetin?

Having fun by mocking (especially) innocent people is very bad, and you may one day be answering to God for it.

In any case, do you know how your own children will look eventually? and this goes for all those mocking these kids.

You strike me like someone who cares so much about what people think about you
as you have judged me by a post, so did I judge the whale by a picture.

Why shouldn't I compare the daughters to Obama's? After all, when asked about terrorism, your president said 'even Americans have experienced it...' Is that not comparison?

That boy is like that due to bad diet, my dear, my kids can't look like they swallowed an entire playground. The first family need a good nutritionist, else Jonah jr. Will soon be taking trips to Germany like his mumsy.

If GEJ was a good president, he would never be mocked (case in point, Chavez of Venezuela) but since he is an incompetent, money-laundering, waste of votes, he is open to mockery and criticism, cos right now, I'm one of the many disgruntled Nigerians who are happy mocking the 'First family'
And please, if you can't take a joke, ignore it.

2 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
kutchs:
Silly girl why compare them with Shssha and Malia when you can compare them with urself and sisters?
silly boy, is my father a President?
Is 1 billion naira budgeted for my family's yearly feeding?
Does my dad's assistant get 15 miillion naira to renovate his house?

If I have no access to the latest designer clothes, 24 hrs power supply, servants at my beck and call, I don't have to wait for ASUU to call off strike before I go to school, or stay 8yrs for a 4 year course, why should I compare them to I and my sisters?

Please, think before you post, unless you live in Aso Villa, you would know, these kids have it better than 89% of Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Jonnysteve: 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
safarigirl: The daughters look like confirmed Mgbekes. Can you compare those 2, dressed in that rubbish that looks worse than the okirika from Aba market to Sasha and Malia?

As for the bag of beans that is their brother...he should be sent to Darfur for the next summer vacation

lwkm.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Shies Away From Questions Relating To His Second Baby Mama (video) / Mikel Obi Is Not Getting Married - Colin Udoh / Photos: Sugar Asoegwu Versus Mercy Macjoe; Who Is Hotter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.