Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria (19890 Views)

America's First Family? Enraged Fans Replace Kardashian Cosmopolitan Cover With / USA First Family's Christmas Photo / Meet The Jonathans, Nigeria’s First Family [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by madamebebe(f): 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
The boy resemble uduaghaun shaa cheesy
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Biggyd2: 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
But, is this really his fault? Why these direct abuses on the kid? His parents should know that they need to put him on a diet and get him to do some exercises like other kids. He is still a lad and insults like these may totally destroy his confidence later in life.
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by skales(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
He looks like a bag of fufu

How the boy dey manage take breath sef with 5% of nigeria's budget in his stomach
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by lepasharon(f): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
Is the girl in pink preggers??...orobo family
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by phalbat55: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
Dis boy na rick ross picking o grin and d family no even fine self. hiss! U know c Obama family how dere body look polish kiss
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by adesharon1: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
Why you people don't mind your business.
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Kx: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
Is Ayo now the Aso Rock Pastor?
Whats up with the rosary thing sef, is he catholic or pentecostal?
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by kutchs: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
safarigirl: silly boy, is my father a President?
Is 1 billion naira budgeted for my family's yearly feeding?
Does my dad's assistant get 15 miillion naira to renovate his house?

If I have no access to the latest designer clothes, 24 hrs power supply, servants at my beck and call, I don't have to wait for ASUU to call off strike before I go to school, or stay 8yrs for a 4 year course, why should I compare them to I and my sisters?

Please, think before you post, unless you live in Aso Villa, you would know, these kids have it better than 89% of Nigerians
Ranting of a frustrated she goat. What was ur father doing when Jonathan was working his way to the top? Is it Jonathan‘s fault that u can‘t afford the latest designers cloths? Is it his fault that no servant serves you? Listen silly girl the much Jonathan can do is create the enabling environment (which he‘s doing) for lives to be changed, if u and ur father fail to take advantage of that that‘s ur wahala. Basketmouth, I go die, Mikel Obi and countless others were not born in Aso Rock, they were not born with silver spoons, their fathers had no Jonathan or Sambo but they can afford the latest designers cloths, eat whatever they want.

Silly girl the more u continue to wait for GEJ to buy u designers cloths the more frustrated ur life will remain.
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Bofemsky(f): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]See as N2 billion dey show for the boy body.[/size]
cheesy
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Bofemsky(f): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
skales: my friend just said "so Mr President does not need to give account of how he spent it (the kitchen allowance in d budget). If he is called for the account, he has to present the boy to senate and that answers all questions" grin
cheesy
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Oballer: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
the DUll lot...Corrupt and Clueless Father, Illiterate mother, One Dumb looking daughter, one happy chappy looking daughter and Obese Son..............plus a private jet praying pastor....
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
kutchs:
Ranting of a frustrated she goat. What was ur father doing when Jonathan was working his way to the top? Is it Jonathan‘s fault that u can‘t afford the latest designers cloths? Is it his fault that no servant serves you? Listen silly girl the much Jonathan can do is create the enabling environment (which he‘s doing) for lives to be changed, if u and ur father fail to take advantage of that that‘s ur wahala. Basketmouth, I go die, Mikel Obi and countless others were not born in Aso Rock, they were not born with silver spoons, their fathers had no Jonathan or Sambo but they can afford the latest designers cloths, eat whatever they want.

Silly girl the more u continue to wait for GEJ to buy u designers cloths the more frustrated ur life will remain.
Bros read this your post again.

And you call me frustrated? Ha! You're a walking militant-in-waiting.

Mikel and Basketmouth? Two men who had to find other ways to make money because your incompetent government can't create jobs.

Which enabling environment? Now I know you live in Aso Villa. This government hasn't been able to provide constant light for the people, but it increases the price of fuel.

The University of Abuja has not had their exams that was scheduled to take place last year, students are being bullied by the security forces because they want to graduate with a certificate, a school in the FCT, where the President himself resides, and absolutely NOTHING has been done to address their grievances.

And you have the audacity to come here and claim that Jonathan has created an enabling environment in a country where the likes of Otedola and Bankole are walking free and one Kunle that stole a tuber of yam is languishing in jail for the next 5 years? May the gods of thunder from the East to the West of this nation dissect every Jonathan apologist that would rather ignore facts than accept them into pieces.

Even if na you be Reuben Abati, fear God before serving man

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
Oo
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
kutchs:

Mikel and Basketmouth? Two men who had to find other ways to make money because your incompetent government can't create jobs.

Which enabling environment? Now I know you live in Aso Villa. This government hasn't been able to provide constant light for the people, but it increases the price of fuel.

The University of Abuja has not had their exams that was scheduled to take place last year, students are being bullied by the security forces because they want to graduate with a certificate, a school in the FCT, where the President himself resides, and absolutely NOTHING has been done to address their grievances.

And you have the audacity to come here and claim that Jonathan has created an enabling environment in a country where the likes of Otedola and Bankole are walking free and one Kunle that stole a tuber of yam is languishing in jail for the next 5 years? May the gods of thunder from the East to the West of this nation dissect every Jonathan apologist that would rather ignore facts than accept them into pieces.

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
kutchs:

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
Kamanda: If I give that girl in Red Belle,what would that make me?

A-Millionaire

B-Billionaire

C-Trilionaire

D-?
Prisonaire grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by skales(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
Dat fat boy go wicked like his father..
Just take a look at his mean face grin
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Kaydem(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: He looks like a human parachute
...LWKMD!!!!
...LWKMD!!!!
...LWKMD!!!!
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
991: is that a hip hop star with mic ??
na Oritz Jackson during his first single hit which topped the chart for two weeks

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
Nigerians?! Sweet Jesus! See how they're venting their anger on the poor boy..?? We really don't need all this insults dat we're hurling at him. It won't change the fact that they're stinking rich and some of u lot aint..lets talk constructively like the first poster, op.
Though i can't help but say dat d boy is pathetically fat.. Oops! :-/

skales: Dat fat boy go wicked like his father..
Just take a look at his mean face grin
you...How many times you want to comment??.. Is it to keep the thread alive?? Abeg issokay..
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by nep2ra(m): 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
kutchs:

Ermm, you sound frustrated and mentally challenged to me.
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by adora4u1: 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
Like mother, like son! You no see say e stand near him mama?!
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
omo_to_dun:
My brother we are not debating. We are just having fun.
leave am make him dey ask yeye question
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
booqee: Nigerians?! Sweet Jesus! See how they're venting their anger on the poor boy..?? We really don't need all this insults dat we're hurling at him. It won't change the fact that they're stinking rich and some of u lot aint..lets talk constructively like the first poster, op.

you...How many times you want to comment??.. Is it to keep the thread alive?? Abeg issokay..
wetin be your own?are you the class prefect?
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by kacheezy: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
Fatso must have swallowed his father's shoes....
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by tantita(m): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
419 father is wearing my life savings on his neck...dagbo Ayo lukin lyk 2 chain.
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
Dem no even look like president,s shedrens,dem too look like ajepako wearing okrika clothes. Check out Obama,s shedrens especially the first born wey be my girl friend
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by skales(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
booqee: Nigerians?! Sweet Jesus! See how they're venting their anger on the poor boy..?? We really don't need all this insults dat we're hurling at him. It won't change the fact that they're stinking rich and some of u lot aint..lets talk constructively like the first poster, op.

Boogee
Why u no dey put mouth were dem invite u?
Bizzy body.. I don leave jokes section for u and u still pursue me come here.. Na so u love me reach?

That boy be like something wey dem blow.. Lol ..
See him small head
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
yem-yem:
Prisonaire grin grin grin

Chai grin you wicked o
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by frankkky: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
na badbelle dey worry all those wey dey insult this innocent kid,na hin fault say hin papa na president?haba!!!!
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
slimyem: Yes.He should set up a committee to look into the issue..wink
Hahhahahahah laugh so teyyyyyyyyy I come fall ontop slimyem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petite Versus Tallest Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Omawumi Is Stunning In New Portrait / Judge Dissolves Britney Spears' Conservatorship After 13 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.