Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria (19887 Views)

America's First Family? Enraged Fans Replace Kardashian Cosmopolitan Cover With / USA First Family's Christmas Photo / Meet The Jonathans, Nigeria’s First Family [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Hahhahahahah laugh so teyyyyyyyyy I come fall ontop slimyem,remove my cloth and her cloth come wire am wella

Chai!!! Lucky guy,I wan be like u when I grow up.
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by skales(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
U still dey talk of growing up when u are already 49years old
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by kramer: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
Kamanda: If I give that girl in Red Belle,what would that make me?

A-Millionaire

B-Billionaire

C-Trilionaire

D-?

D-Paedophile lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by kramer: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
kutchs:
Ranting of a frustrated she goat. What was ur father doing when Jonathan was working his way to the top? Is it Jonathan‘s fault that u can‘t afford the latest designers cloths? Is it his fault that no servant serves you? Listen silly girl the much Jonathan can do is create the enabling environment (which he‘s doing) for lives to be changed, if u and ur father fail to take advantage of that that‘s ur wahala. Basketmouth, I go die, Mikel Obi and countless others were not born in Aso Rock, they were not born with silver spoons, their fathers had no Jonathan or Sambo but they can afford the latest designers cloths, eat whatever they want.

Silly girl the more u continue to wait for GEJ to buy u designers cloths the more frustrated ur life will remain.

You sound like Abati angry undecided cool
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by kramer: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
Nice pic here though

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2013

"And when it comes to the obese, over-weight, baby-hippo looking young man in the black jacket...RICK ROSS...YOU ARE THE FATHER!!!!!"

*audience chants*

MAURY! MAURY!! MAURY!!!
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by skales(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
grin grin
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by manmustwack: 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
Maybe he for try spend two weeks living wid a family wey dey close to starving.
Im sure after two weeks on poor people rations,he go not only lose weight,but
open eye to wetin many kids his age and younger dey endure for nijah.
No be en fault.When mummy need operation to save am from long throat eating,wetin una expect.
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
frankkky: na badbelle dey worry all those wey dey insult this innocent kid,na hin fault say hin papa na president?haba!!!!
yeah my point exactly!
Silly comments all over.. Stuffs like these makes me hardly login to nairaland these days mehn. Every section full of nonsense comments.. mtcheww!
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
kramer: Nice pic here though
I noticed one thing in that picture, na only GEJ and him wife dey really smile there.
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by manmustwack: 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
Meanwhile Safari-girl,U do well joor.Keep talkin girl.Tell dem da truth.It only hurts those over fed,fat,limp-dick whales,who have something to hide.
No b lie you talk jare,na d sad state of nijah we dey see so.
Some people pikin dey swell like ballon while millions dey soak gari 3times a day if lucky.
Open your mouth and speak my dear.Na you get your thoughts,who no like am,make he park well 4one side.
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
skales: my friend just said "so Mr President does not need to give account of how he spent it (the kitchen allowance in d budget). If he is called for the account, he has to present the boy to senate and that answers all questions" grin
nairalanders una no go kill me wit laugh
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
kramer:

You sound like Abati angry undecided cool
he is
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
kutchs:
Ranting of a frustrated she goat. What was ur father doing when Jonathan was working his way to the top? Is it Jonathan‘s fault that u can‘t afford the latest designers cloths? Is it his fault that no servant serves you? Listen silly girl the much Jonathan can do is create the enabling environment (which he‘s doing) for lives to be changed, if u and ur father fail to take advantage of that that‘s ur wahala. Basketmouth, I go die, Mikel Obi and countless others were not born in Aso Rock, they were not born with silver spoons, their fathers had no Jonathan or Sambo but they can afford the latest designers cloths, eat whatever they want.

Silly girl the more u continue to wait for GEJ to buy u designers cloths the more frustrated ur life will remain.
you're just one pathetic jonathan apologist.. Like seriously, are u phuckin kidding me?! Wat fucking 'enabling environment' has the father of fatso created?? Is it the ones in ur dream or wat?? Oh pls wake up..
And u do sound like Dr doyin okupe..but only a daft version..argue sensibly abeg.

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by gerald09(m): 12:07am On Feb 20, 2013
Haba watin the small boi do una, he is jt a kid. No b em fault say em papa dey suffer em people. They all cute n grrt kids with a horrible father. Na bad belle dey worry una.
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Bec(f): 12:07am On Feb 20, 2013
Bro, you're too harsh on the boy.lol
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by manmustwack: 12:13am On Feb 20, 2013
As we can all see,what started out as casual gist,has opened our eyes to the stark ugly truth of how cruel life can be.For nijah we dey too busy trying to survive to notice the ironies in front of us.
No be the poor boys fault now.Na small pikin.However who fit talk say en go feed dem pikin to such an extent.?
Comfort eating cannot replace quality time and affection,but since mum has an eating problem,what chance does the poor kid have?
Given the medical implications known to all,why has he been left to gorge himself to such an unhealthly state?
At such a young age,his mama get to address d problem sharp sharp.
Big belle no be sign of good living O madame first lady.
Poor kid,no be your fault jare.
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by skales(m): 4:54am On Feb 20, 2013
This man has failed us
His style of leadership has ruined lotsa lives... Hunger in the land and our girls has gone into prostitution cuz parents could not afford 2 square meals a day due to no job.

He said nigerians should learn to sacrifice....lol...
But see the size of his ugly fat son sad

He looks funny grin

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by tjimoh: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2013
Cassava bread!!!! I've seen Ur handiwork oooo
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by porka: 11:00am On Feb 20, 2013
safarigirl: The daughters look like confirmed Mgbekes. Can you compare those 2, dressed in that rubbish that looks worse than the okirika from Aba market to Sasha and Malia?

As for the bag of beans that is their brother...he should be sent to Darfur for the next summer vacation

Why this hideous bile against innocent children?

Comon! They are minors.

Don't you think you need counseling?

Politicians' family, and especially innocent children are normally insulated from public umbrage.
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by nwosas(m): 11:09am On Feb 20, 2013
He is only putting-on a bulletproof vest..
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
porka:

Why this hideous bile against innocent children?

Comon! They are minors.

Don't you think you need counseling?

Politicians' family, and especially innocent children are normally insulated from public umbrage.

Like their father's policy of stealing money meant for other innocent Nigerian kids has insulated them from poverty, right?
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by skales(m): 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
grin grin na so na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petite Versus Tallest Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Judge Dissolves Britney Spears' Conservatorship After 13 Years / Omawumi Is Stunning In New Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.