Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? (13893 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / 2016 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise / Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by snowvidbarca: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
Pls wanna kw if any1 is writing on 24th sunday feb @CBT center, unilorin, kwara state. Pls answer me if any I need to know
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by u2club25(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2013
pls those that will write this sat 23rd feb. Should give us hint of the teste tnx
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by doyexy: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
Helo all, pls peeps dat av done their tests today,,I wish u all d best.. Pls kindly let us know the current afairs questions they brot out pls,,den was there quantitative questions in d test?
Pls kindly let us know,,thanks & God bless

1 Like

Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by oniyarabi(m): 7:49am On Feb 25, 2013
Good morning to you all old and new friends.. For days i have been reading posts on nimc jobs.. I just read - i refused to comment. But d recent post forced me into posting this.
am busy and i may not be able to make more contribution today. But pls don't be discouraged by anyone. All these scam posts and posts by people saying ' i won't go for d test' reminds me of - rat race- by mr bean.
www.nimcjobs.com is d portal for recruiting. But it is also possible to submit ur cv on dia site. Am sure some of you know more about that.
Test started last year when some were unable to complete dia online application. Then continues -as some will not be ready to go for d test because of distance barrier.
They sent dia apology for sending you far.
If you need d job you gat to sacrifice a lot. Best of luck to all applicants. But am of d opinion that youths should learn to be creative. Don't allow circumstances to control you, don't allow people to control you. Don't allow your background , race or lack of 'education' to control you. Take a control of your own destiny because today's decisions are tomorrow's realities. All you need is vision. I know am communicating with somebody, depending on people, govt - will frustrate someone. Even getting this job must not stop you from bn creative. Wow- i intended to write someth small, but its turning big, and that reminds me, some of you are good in write article. Pls develop it and make money. Search tru google ,to get more information. I will re- post this. Its more than a reply.
GOD bless you all
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by dayojoy: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2013
Good one, I think you have said it all, for those that have ears, let them hear, life is not an easy race.

1 Like

Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by matti(f): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2013
i wrote mine yesterday,24th wch is sunday, its no scam. its real. the population was lyk nysc orientation camp. the total question was 50 and 50min was the time given. 15 quantitative, 15 english, 1o logical reasonoing and 10 current affairs. the exam was online. and it was simple.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by holluwahtoyeen: 11:06am On Feb 27, 2013
yelloo...mine is 2morow at Ibadan UI,...sucess is ours IJN...
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by Beesluv: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
Matti, pls were u shown ur result immediately?
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by doyexy: 9:09am On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by Darryshine1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
All we need now is result coz the exam is over.
Re: Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? by kejioladimeji(f): 12:41am On Apr 28, 2013
@Darryshine1 NIMC will not send you result you will be sent a text message if you are successful right now some people have been receiving text messages FYI although its done in batches this one is for those that applied as Enrollment Officer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Accepting A Job Offer / Guinness Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting For HORECA Manager / How Do I Dress For An Engineering Job Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.