Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? (4520 Views)

Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by emmykul1809: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
Late last year, I applied as an Enrollement and Registration Officer with National Identity Mgt Commission(NIMC). Till now I hav not heard any info 4rm dem. Pls is dia anyone with info on dat. No touting pls.
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by ghosttownboss(m): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
Na na wa o! i also applied not heard anything
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by abswale(m): 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2013
You guys should prepare for the test in this coming week.
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by chyzoo4u(m): 12:35am On Feb 17, 2013
@all, Log in here http://www.nimcjobs.com/Index.aspx then put ur surname and Ref n0 to print ur exam slip.
I just printed mine now, will be writting on 23rd february.
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by iwedimarshal: 5:58am On Feb 17, 2013
chyzoo4u: @all, Log
in here http://www.nimcjobs.com/Index.aspx then put ur surname and Ref
n0 to print ur exam slip.
I just printed mine now, will be writting on 23rd february.
. pls logd in wit my details saw my details n my passport but no exams date yet. wot do i do
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by kasheemawo(m): 11:44am On Feb 17, 2013
I didn't see any test date
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2013
Click print
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by swizy: 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
Gosh! My test location is Ilorin! Whereas I chose portharcourt as my prefered location. How can I shuttle frm Enugu to dia? And am even in ph now thinkin... Well I jst mailed dia help desk. Hoping I get a reply asap!...smhs
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by victoriarhoda: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
I just saw mine now,but my preferred exam location was Port Harcourt,i was posted Kwarra State(UniIllorin).How do i get there,since i reside in P.H?Pls i need direction,somebody should help.
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by bibinwaka: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
mine is UI also. I tink al narlnders postd there shud cm 2geda nd tink of how 2 conquer d exam. I.e wat type of questn, who is setting it nd how do we prepare.

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by iwedimarshal: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
victoriarhoda: I
just saw mine now,but my preferred exam location was Port Harcourt,i was
posted Kwarra State(UniIllorin).How do i get there,since i reside in
P.H?Pls i need direction,somebody should help.
Mine is unillorin kwara state, y PH is my prefered test location. wot do wil do pls 2 partake in d test on 27th. d distance is a problem 2 me now. cuz i can imagin myslf travelln 2 kwara 4 test.
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by jayslickyslicky(f): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
Please how do i apply?
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by chyzoo4u(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
victoriarhoda: I just saw mine now,but my preferred exam location was Port Harcourt,i was posted Kwarra State(UniIllorin).How do i get there,since i reside in P.H?Pls i need direction,somebody should help.
I doubt getting straight transit from PH to Kwara.
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by chyzoo4u(m): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
swizy: Gosh! My test location is Ilorin! Whereas I chose portharcourt as my prefered location. How can I shuttle frm Enugu to dia? And am even in ph now thinkin... Well I jst mailed dia help desk. Hoping I get a reply asap!...smhs
I think am lucky on this.
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by chyzoo4u(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
jayslickyslicky: Please how do i apply?

Application closed long time ago dear...
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by Beesam: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
Pls house who is writin the exam on the 28th of Feb pls
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by Beesam: 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
Pls house who is writin the exam on the 28th of Feb at Unilag pls
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by bibinwaka: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
i am. but at UI ILORIN.
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by Jaybliss2011(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
but picked lagos as my preferred location and they gave me unilag
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by mayor115: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
House someone should helps us with the likely test questns
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by Sammy2100: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
I received a text msg from NIMC to get my Exam info from their site
i went online to confirm and it was true.

Exam Center: CBT Center, UNILORIN
Exam Center Address: University of Ilorin, Kwara State.
Exam Date: 23/02/2013
Exam Time: 12:00 PM

Pls, does anyone have info on how this test will look like?
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by karis2(f): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
I am writting on 28 feb in unilage,any idea on how the test will look like.
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by desmond2013: 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
@sammy2100 pls in d text message dat was sent 2 u did dey posit d venue of d exam
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by emandman: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
karis2: I am writting on 28 feb in unilage,any idea on how the test will look like.
good questn
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by toluh(f): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
There are direct buses from ph 2 kwara
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by Tinablack: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
victoriarhoda: I just saw mine now,but my preferred exam location was Port Harcourt,i was posted Kwarra State(UniIllorin).How do i get there,since i reside in P.H?Pls i need direction,somebody should help.

I live in ph nd writing in ilorin. Mayb we can huk up n go 2geta. Call me on, 07030967868
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by Pedy(m): 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2013
Lagos centre 1 Oba Akran Ikeja.
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by Pizzanatty(m): 12:32am On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=victoriarhoda]I just saw mine now,but my preferred exam location was Port Harcourt,i was posted Kwarra State(UniIllorin).How do i get there,since i reside in P.H?Pls i need direction,somebody should help.

I dont knw ur test day,bt sns u ar in PH and ur centre is unilorin, Go 2 Rumuola along Aba road,ask 4 southwest park,dere u will get osun,ekiti,IB and am sure dere is ilorin/kwara...bt go and make findings b4 d day u want 2 travel also make sure u travel a day b4 d test date cos,u cant meet up d test dt same day...hv written a cbt test @ilorin b4...i hp hv help somehw...best of luck
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by bibinwaka: 2:31am On Feb 18, 2013
@pizza. pls since u've written a cbt b4, cud u pls giv a clue on how it luk like as in wat we shud expect. thx.
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by swizy: 5:59am On Feb 18, 2013
chyzoo4u:
I think am lucky on this. Am in Enugu and my center is not far from my place. Where did you put as your state of residence? I put Enugu in mine.
same Enugu, jst don't undastand dem at all! Were is ur exam center in enugu?
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by victoriarhoda: 7:41am On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=Pizzanatty][/quote]Tanx so much Pizzanatty,my txt day is on d 23rd at UniIlorin,pls if u have an past experience share with d house.I will b very gr8ful.
Re: Anyone With Info About The NIMC Recruitment? by bigspif(m): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2013
Hi guys, choose abuja as my test center cos im based in Abuja but was thrown to Ilorin and writting on the 23rd, i guess as someone said its a strategy to reduce and discorage crowd. so who's going from Abuja lets plan up how we go? Dont know ilorin much but pass on my way to lagos. Hows their test like? Hola pls if interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Vacancy- Housemaster/housemistress Needed / Careers In Exxon Mobil / HELP!!! I'm Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.