Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Mancini Believes Is The Best Manager In The Premiership - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mancini Believes Is The Best Manager In The Premiership (462 Views)

Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight / Alex Ferguson & Ryan Giggs Named Best Manager & Player In EPL History / Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mancini Believes Is The Best Manager In The Premiership by abaimuyi(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2013
Roberto Mancini has claimed that he is currently “the best manager in England” despite Manchester City trailing Manchester United by 12 points as they attempt to retain the championship. Since the start of the 2010-11 season, the Italian’s first full season in charge of the club, he has won the FA Cup and the Premier League title, though the timescale Mancini cited only covers half of last season.

He told the BBC: “In the last 15 months I am the best manager in England. Someone says for six months that Manchester City would change manager, [Pep] Guardiola would come in, and after Guardiola went to Bayern Munich, now another manager. “I won one Premier League, one FA Cup, one Charity Shield [Community Shield, last August], there is not another manager that’s won like me in the last 15 months. I can do nothing but it is the reality.”

City’s faltering title defence and a dire Champions League challenge that ended with them bottom of their group and failing to reach the knockout stages for a second consecutive year has caused heightened speculation regarding his position at the Etihad Stadium.
http://scoreline.blog.com/2013/02/19/mancini-believes-is-the-best-manager-in-premiership/
Re: Mancini Believes Is The Best Manager In The Premiership by xbalm(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2013
4 hm [b][/b]plastic mind!

Mnyl, 1st to cmnt grin
Re: Mancini Believes Is The Best Manager In The Premiership by siddiq202(m): 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
Yes he's currently the best Manager in England

(1) (Reply)

WTF!!!! Mario Balotelli Fined For Reacting To Racists / Video Highlights: Lewandowski Goals / FC Barcelona Fans Thread: The Best Team In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.