Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (18448 Views)

Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) / Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) / Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos by cyril83(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
Religion is the root of all evil and corruption in nigeria...who knows who they are woking for among those yahoo yahoo pastors...ladies be warned coz you have the most useful part in the body.
Re: 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
Keneking: This police chief no get swag at all.See as him be
Out of everything that was said in the article, all you could see was how the police chief "be"? Na wa o.

@Topic, I don taya for this world and the evil news wey full am, may God help us all.

1 Like

Re: 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
Keneking: 1st to display foolishness
Re: 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos by Emmalex771(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
This world is so cruel, can't imagine a pastor being involved in such a case..1. What wud his family say. 2. His troop of sheep nko---i min his church members. 3. He needs to be cruxify, and leaves his body for the scavengers to feed on
Re: 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
The real tragedy is that these people have managed to link their evil rituals with formerly respected terms such as "church", "pastor", "prophet" etc.. What has murdering and eating humans got to do with church for heaven's sake? These are not churches, they are evil dens. angry

Re: 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos by dominique(f): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
devour129: organ business is now the in thing in Nigeria,and they cover it up as people killing people for rituals! guys beware, i doubt if people still believe in that nonsense,they only take vital parts for transplant.

Oga/madam
. Organs stolen for transplant are kept frozen in coolers not in plastic bags. Last I checked, fingers, intestines are not important in the organ transplant buiness.

@topic
No names or pictures? How are we supposed to take this report as real? Typical naija blog report.

1 Like

Re: 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
vampire don reach nigeria?
Re: 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos by chuck3393: 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
kiiisssteeeth na so dey stop me one day say i be kidnapper
maaaayne yu cant hav swag in lagos oo police go harass yu die!
Re: 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos by Kaxmytex(m): 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
Pastor 4 dat mata...
Buh why God kum gentle lyk dis?:/
Re: 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos by leonshom(m): 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
Dumb ass !
Keneking: 1st to comment
Re: 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos by elampiro(m): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

They must be ibos

The suspect taken into custody, Kunle Olaide, when interrogated claimed the bag was given to him by his friend who escaped w

When interrogated further, Kunle disclosed he slept in a church the previous night with his fleeing accomplice who he said was a prophet of the church at Egbe area of Lagos State.

The said prophet, Dare Akinrosoye was subsequently arrested due to Kunle’s helpful confessional statement.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/02/prophet-young-man-arrested-with-fresh-human-body-parts.html

Stop your tribalism. I am neither Ibo nor Yoruba, but I had to correct you. I have read this story since two days ago. See full story in the link.

8 Likes

Re: 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos by Les: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
mr.official:

[size=15pt]And so my other ID was blocked from commenting because of the above comment. When has speaking the truth become a crime?

This is the reason why a Nairalander has more than 10 IDs on Nairaland. Soon Nairaland will hit 2m users.[/size]
nairaland is still a success the way it's now and i prefer it d way it is.... If you give opinion, do it through d appropriate medium..... Keep criticizing while d dude is there making millions......
Re: 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos by oboy3(m): 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
Coldfeet: angryUncomplete incomplete report
grin grin
Whats up sis
Re: 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos by Les: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

They must be yerubas
kk
Re: 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos by theripper2: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
Rooneyboy:

my brother NL is a true reflection of the country called Nigeria.

Reasons y their names were carefully removed is cos they were predominantly yorubas that were involved----

U ought to know the politics that go on here na, abi u be learner grin

It they were igbos, one thing is sure "they would have been quick to BODLY PUT THEIR NAMES"

My bro, u don talk am finish, trust mods like OAMJ419 to give his brothers a slap on the wrist treatment for ethnic bigotry while I get a 1 week ban repeatedly. Well, I no mind, I go help seun proliferate him members to 2million in no time.

1 Like

Re: 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos by Idowuogbo(f): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
Rooneyboy:

my brother NL is a true reflection of the country called Nigeria.

Reasons y their names were carefully removed is cos they were predominantly yorubas that were involved----

U ought to know the politics that go on here na, abi u be learner grin

It they were igbos, one thing is sure "they would have been quick to BODLY PUT THEIR NAMES"
U sick!
Re: 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos by Rooneyboy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
the_ripper2:

My bro, u don talk am finish, trust mods like OAMJ419 to give his brothers a slap on the wrist treatment for ethnic bigotry while I get a 1 week ban repeatedly. Well, I no mind, I go help seun proliferate him members to 2million in no time.

I'm really disappointed I must say, I'm neither yoruba nor igbo , but I just hate the way igbos are always treated when topics like this comes up.

*SMH in disgust *
Re: 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos by Rooneyboy(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U sick!
My sweetheart, is this coming from u cheesy

I'm disappointed in u.

Since when did u bcom a tribalistic bigot
Re: 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos by mosquitoNet(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
~vicky~:
The real tragedy is that these people have managed to link their evil rituals with formerly respected terms such as "church", "pastor", "prophet" etc.. What has murdering and eating humans got to do with church for heaven's sake? These are not churches, they are evil dens. angry

shut the hell up! They are churches and they have been in the business for quite so long since the early christianity. I guess this is the illuminati section of the christianity. After now dem go come dey preach nonsense dey quote bible verses! Xxxtians
Re: 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
Rooneyboy:

I'm really disappointed I must say, I'm neither yoruba nor igbo , but I just hate the way igbos are always treated when topics like this comes up.

*SMH in disgust *
rooneyboy neither yoruba nor igbo? joke of the century...come out clean, you this Enugu man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook / Wadume: Army, Police Indicted As Investigative Panel Releases Report / Drunk Naval Rating Stabs Lagos Speaker’s Aide’s Sister To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.