Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel (16001 Views)

Man Slices Lover’s Face In Lagos, Assaults Rival On Valentine’s Day / Tenant Assaults Landlady Over Marijuana In Lagos (photo) / Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by eagleeye2: 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
Dem for take pictures naw.... abi camera phones are not allowed in the shursh. Moreover what is the name of the govt. official?
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by OluEmmaAss: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
Disregard to order marked d doom of Ikedi Ohakim. May that govt official begin to experience total loss in his life.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
babaowo: Animals in control of political power....
Most of the people who attend that church are not born again, but go to listen to motivational speeches and get raised hope on how to grab the nest passing million naira.
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by joelikenna(m): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
why shld police arrest d clergy for no reason
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by OkochiZico(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
Shameless Nigeria gov officials, always claiming right even when they're wrong. Can't him exercise patience, always in a hurry. Maybe they 4got no condition is permanent.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by yomanovic: 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
sylve11: Them go beat those two guys ehn! shocked shocked cool but wait o, is the Governor's man not a member of the church? cool

I tire oo!
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by disboy: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
Most churches these days only preach on 'tithes'.They dont know of verses that say when somebody slaps u,turn the other cheek.If only that church worker did not retaliate that slap and talk to him in a polite manner that govt official would have repented and give his life to christ sharp sharp.Thats wat is called leadership by example
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by yomanovic: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
Disregard to order marked d doom of Ikedi Ohakim. May that govt official begin to experience total loss in his life.

Well, God saw it all. His ways are not the ways of men.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by yomanovic: 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
i luv to.to die:
I like the part where the women tore their dresses. Hope there was a free show of breastinas & pussyna. If 2 say i dey there, i would have brought out my pri.ckk & start masturbatingg right there while they continue tearing their bra down to their pants. Tell me if fight no go end

idiot
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Omen100(m): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2013
I am not surprise at the over zealous attitude of the church-workers & that bossy attitude of the govt official, its in their nature to do undo, but then, my people nor get single senses 4 their heads,

Na dem sabi joor, abeg Ada help me check weather d barbecue fish don ready jooooooooooorrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by mejai(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
So sad! Even DSS and asst comm of police waded in and d bloody civilian govt official was doin 'tutu-gaga' for dem. Kai! Wey my koboko.
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Wisetalk1: 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
Really unfortunate! Its sad to know that these 'antichrists' have caused some pains to the body of Christ. First of all, lets remove the issue of the church, how will a right-thinking human being crush another person's legs without feeling any sign of remorse? It shows the level of lawlessness and heartlessness in this country. Countless number of innocent people die daily due to certain unlawful acts performed by some 'uncircumcised' government officials.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
kiyosaki1: No be papa Oyedepo first start am by slapping the Jesus witch.Leadership by example now the followers have are exhibiting same violent trait

grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by AdoreKIZITO(f): 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
::Andrew:::
Makes me wish a General's wife was also beaten blue black. grin grin
unreasonable comment
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Ozonna(m): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
vanstanzy: The Nigerian Police officers have exhibited the usual shameless tendencies by desecrating, disrupting and distracting worshippers during the church service of Sunday 17 of February, at the State Headquarters of Winners Chapel

Enugu ,arresting a deacon and an official with the Crowd Control Unit (CCU) in the process. The drama started after the first service when a member of the CCU was defied by a worshipper when instructed to stop for other vehicles from the other lane to pass. The errant worshipper , (the Chief Detail to the Governor of Enugu State) refused to follow the order of the Traffic Controllers and in the process his vehicle hit and run over the leg of another worshipper.

In the ensuing melee and confusion the Chief Detail held the tie and pushed around the Usher who retaliated by roughly shoving the man. The wife of the chief detail came to the rescue of the husband by giving the Usher two hot slaps and another lady CCU member slapped back the wife of the government official and a brief fight ensued at the car park leading to tearing of dresses of both women.

The aggrieved Government Official called for reinforcement from a group of mobile policemen who came to the church to arrest the leaders of the CCU but met with resistance from church members. They called for a second and third heavily armed reinforcement that came with two Hilux vans from Government House , Enugu and after much argument, whisked off a Deacon named Kanayo and a CCU usher named Louis.

All efforts by the resident pastor and other pastors, elders and deacons to plead with the top government official failed. The duo were arrested and taken to Ogui Police Station around 1pm and were there till 9pm. This melee caused confusion , distracted the second service as worshipers abandoned the church service to witness hollywood movie. Traffic was held up for over two hours while angry worshippers expressed disappointment at the Police partiality in the matter.

The entreaties of people including the State Director of State Security Services and an Assistant Commissioner of Police to release the church officials failed as the government top shot insisted on teaching the church rats the lessons of their lives.

Link: http://news.naij.com/24382.html

This is my best part of this story. I'm sure the Government official and wife have learnt a lesson the bitter way. I wonder what Pa Oyedepo will say about it?
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by wonda26(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
No picture of †ђe part wey †ђe ladies tear their cloth? angry
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by vanstanzy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
Habiolar: Space 4 sale. *boring topics*

Females fighting naked is boring to u?? shocked shocked shocked Guy, where is ur sense of humour?
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by vanstanzy(m): 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
wonda26: No picture of †ђe part wey †ђe ladies tear their cloth? angry

Newspaper no gree carry the nude pics o. How annoying? angry
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Jonnysteve: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hmmmmm wat a shame jus closing 4rm church o ......i no blame d govt official na him dey sponosor d church nw am sure na him dey giv d biggest offering & tithe sef frm stolen public fund.....dey CCU guy suppose get sense of personality nw
God n u still dey dey watch hw dis pple dey bring embarrasment 4 ur name o...
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by vanstanzy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
i luv to.to die:
I like the part where the women tore their dresses. Hope there was a free show of breastinas & pussyna. If 2 say i dey there, i would have brought out my pri.ckk & start masturbatingg right there while they continue tearing their bra down to their pants. Tell me if fight no go end

Equally so frustrating that their were no pix of the naked ladies. angry angry angry At least, that alone would have made my night. grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by BEDMON1900: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
Aizebioje: What happened to the guy whose leg was ran over
Shameless indeed. All the things weh Pastor preach nor even enter their ear!
Nigeria is a religious nation without God!
‎‏ ‏VERY GOOD COMMENT. RELIGIOUS NATION WITHOUT GOD...WE SHOULD KNOW THAT THE WORD OF GOD IS THE MOST PERFECTED TEACHINGS AND QUALITIES...IF ITS IN THE MOSQUE THAT SUCH MOVIE GOT HAPPENED NOW THEY WILL SAY ITS BOKO HARAM...LETS EXEMPT RELIGIOUS BIAS AND TREAT THE DEFICIENCIES IN OUR PERSONAL DUBIOUS BEHAVIOURS...
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Eleponblue(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
i luv to.to die:

Have you taken your DRUGS today?
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by victorazy(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
wawa_boy: Pple that call themselves children of God. Fighting in the church. Is only by his grace

Ur a stupid mad man, what do u understand by child of God?
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
the major actors mumuness involved in this case are smoking to high heavens, infact their mumuness cannot be classified, their foolishness knows no boundaries.SMH
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Kzinne: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
::Andrew:::
Makes me wish a General's wife was also beaten blue black. grin grin
and then what would happen? sori for u
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by anwani: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
It is about time Nigwrian police are stoped being used as a private army by gorverment officials.It is the duty of the police to serve and protect the people not just the high and mighty. Hope that one day that the Nigerian Police we be the peoples Police.
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by mekaboy(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
WHAT A SHAME! IN CHURCH? WHAT DO PASTORS PREACH THESE DAYS?

WELL THAT GOVERNMENT MAN HAD BETTER GO AND RELEASE THOSE PEOPLE FROM THERE BEFORE THE ALMIGHTY GOD SHOWS HIM THAT HE IS NOTHING BUT SAND.HE SHOULD ASK SAUL AND NEBUCHADNEZZAR.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
VANITY, ARROGANCE AND FOOLISHNESS FROM SO CALLED CHRISTIANS (WHO WILL CLAIM TO BE FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT) BUT THEN WHAT DO EXPECT FROM MEMBERS OF A CHURCH WHOSE PAPA IS AVIOLENT,VAIN AND ARROGANT MAN HIMSELF. BY THEIR FRUITS undecided
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
Jonnysteve: Hmmmmm wat a shame jus closing 4rm church o ......i no blame d govt official na him dey sponosor d church nw am sure na him dey giv d biggest offering & tithe sef frm stolen public fund.....
ABI O! HE THAT PAYS THE PIPER DICTATES THE TUNE
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
I see pride at play...

Sometimes when i enter a bank and want to park, i dont obey the security men as to where to park but i dont try that in the house of God(Winners Chapel).

I respect instruction in God's house as if its God dishing it out. I dont support the stance of the govt official.

Chime, discipline this ur errant official.
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
kellyblair: Wonders shall never end!!!

It have end lipsrsealed
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
jackbauersballs: I really wonder what MASSOB are lobbying for?

You lot want Self-Rule.....

.....Under this kind of Leader

SMH @ Biafra

Shattap pikin, see as you dey urinate inside thread...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bar Manager Sets His 13-Year Old Attendant On Fire For Allegedly Stealing N1500 / 43-Year-Old Man Rapes 80-Year-Old Nasarawa Woman, Blames The Devil / Mumbai: Four Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.8 Lakh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.