Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years (21383 Views)

How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand / DAD Sent A 13years Old Girl To Buy Condoms. / Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by sweetguy10(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
Man , this is some sad sutff . Shouldn't of read this post now my mood is spoilt . WTF ? !
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by ujukala: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
Eneze1: when our blessing is around the corner may no evil befall us, may their soul rest in peace.
Amen.
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by Kaynee: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
This sad story looks like it is caused by some wicked elements in their family. See there is so much wickedness in this world. But my question is since God knows everything before it happens, why couldnt He prevent it?
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by Blackgold09(f): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
when our blessing is around the corner may no evil befall us. Amen
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by funmemezy: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
Its such a pity,I realy feel for dem,kai so sad. I hop life afta death will favour dem sha.
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by Acreate(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
RIP
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by moranu(f): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
Death at the edge at the edge of their breakthru OMa se ooo! RIP
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by patostation(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
henryadex: Their exit from the stage of life and every other means of exit you might have seen or heard of is called DEATH since the the rebellion of man against His creator, it has been pronounced upon man, for you can call God any name you like it will never change the effect of the curse and since it doesn't respect age or status it becomes inevitable for all homo sapiens. The only solution is to accept the Gift from your creator to triumph over it (death) at the end of this satanic governed life.All of you reading this, it will be your turn one day, why don't you love yourself and prepare for that day by accepting Him who has Immortality His name is JESUS.If you care to know more email;rotadexgowns@gmail.com

You nko? Will you not die, over-righteous man? Or do you wish to destroy yourself? Eccl 7:16
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by Jayjey(m): 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
it is so pathetic.
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by Yeske2(m): 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
Life ana aga ga, it's well. May their soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by pekelepekele(m): 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
After reading this the spirit of God told me not to pity them and I asked why . He said these couples got their own problem of bareness on their wedding day and ever since then they have been attending different weddings doing the same evil that someone did to them to other people but this one turned hand because the wedding they attended was filled with the presence of Holy Ghost
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by Adufaye(m): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
ouch r.i.p

so many r.i.p's dis yr,n dis d worst,hv heard,y always naija?
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
pekelepekele: After reading this the spirit of God told me not to pity them and I asked why . He said these couples got their own problem of bareness on their wedding day and ever since then they have been attending different weddings doing the same evil that someone did to them to other people but this one turned hand because the wedding they attended was filled with the presence of Holy Ghost

Psycho undecided
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
This is why it is dangerous live without God.Wickedness of the highest order.
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by luvgurl(f): 12:41am On Feb 21, 2013
like if u believe in dis prayer. OH LORD MY GOD, ANY EVIL POWER WAITING FOR ME AT THE GATE OF MY CELEBRATION. DIEEEEE!!! IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by redsun(m): 12:51am On Feb 21, 2013
Scorching sun,speed,kow quality tyres and man made death trap roads are dangerous curtail for driving.

A car with a burst front tyres at high speed has little or no chance,but at minimal speed,chances are the driver could maneuver the vehicle.

Speed kills,aswell as death trap nigerian road.
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by beejay4all(m): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2013
Wat a sad News,may d soul of d couple departed rest in d lord.
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by joj123(f): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2013
At times, its difficult to understand why God would permit a situation like this to happen. May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by dayo20002002: 9:20am On Feb 21, 2013
My prayer is dat God will never allow us to be delivered to the will of our enemies.
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by Kassidy90(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2013
May their souls rest in peace and God will give their families the fortitude to bear the unfortunate loss...... As for us all may we live to reap the fruits of our labour...
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by Wadynatural(f): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2013
wellmax: ,,,,,
This World is full of Evil,but our heavenly father will see us through. R.I.P.Amen
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by sgsltd(m): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2013
God knows
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by means(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2013
lynpetra:

Psycho undecided
How do u feel saying these of dead people?
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by means(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2013
pekelepekele: After reading this the spirit of God told me not to pity them and I asked why . He said these couples got their own problem of bareness on their wedding day and ever since then they have been attending different weddings doing the same evil that someone did to them to other people but this one turned hand because the wedding they attended was filled with the presence of Holy Ghost
How do u feel saying these of dead people? Are u not an IDIOT?
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by ylaa(f): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
I FEEL LIKE CRYING. MAY THEIR SOULS RIP.
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by Hove: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
Death gotta be easy since life is hard.
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years by misep(f): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
This is so sad, may there souls rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mail The Mods Here !!! / Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? / "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.