Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,380 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... (11910 Views)

Top Traffic (most Visited) Website 2015 / Opinion: 5 Reasons Why Nairaland Is Better Than Facebook For Nigerians / Nairaland The 8th Most Visited Website In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by mascot87(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2013
Congrat Seun, I hope Nairaland will b d most visited website in the world in d nearest future. Dont ask me how that would come to b pls

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Oahray: 9:53am On Feb 20, 2013
Hehehe... And Seun no even dey buy drink for person wey trek under hot sun come Nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by talktimi(m): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2013
This post has been hidden

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by tyson99(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2013
Nice one
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2013
[size=13pt]Lol @ media-shy web entrepreneur. grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by obicentlis: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2013
Am here!
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by born2boink(m): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2013
tellwisdom: [size=18pt]Nairaland is the best.....The people patronizing it are superb too cool[/size]
people like me

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Johnnoah1st: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2013
lat4real: Glad to be part of it...

My position pls....?
. 21 and congratulations!!! cus u just won urself 2 gun shot and one rocket bomb, come to d nearest firing squard to recieve ur prices.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Monjerk: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2013
Goodnews from naija, we have done it again, Seun hw far anything for d boy?
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by rozayx5(m): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Giditinz(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2013
This is no news! We've been reppin Africa from day one. Congrats Nairalanders, congrats Seun.... Bigger things ahead. I see you grin
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by ZACHIE: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2013
But for the GARRI team, where will nailraland be today?
thank you, GARRILANDERS,

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2013
And Billyonaire is the face of Nairaland, my name shall be heard from all of Africa, as that man, that Spirito-political Spartacus, that influence Africa's most popular website.
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2013
Congratulations to Seun Osewa and his crew, i envy you guys winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Odunnu: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
#teamnairaland
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by ZACHIE: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2013
@BillygoatnAIRE

are you more influential than the the Garri team? go jor
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Afam4eva(m): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2013
Can a forum ever be the most visited website in the world? I must commend Nairaland for attaining this level of success with just one product. Imagine if nairaland adds new products. What will happen then?
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by HARDDON: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2013
gud to know,still much more grounds to cover

glass up!
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by boron10(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2013
mascot87: Congrat Seun, I hope Nairaland will b d most visited website in the world in d nearest future. Dont ask me how that would come to b pls
You must be a lover of fairy tale. You expect Nairaland to top yahoo, google, facebook, wikipedia etc as the most visited site? OluwaSeun Osewa is not even nurturing the dream.
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 20, 2013
ZACHIE: @BillygoatnAIRE

are you more influential than the the Garri team? go jor
I always demand respect, Do not insult me. I hereby demand your respect and worship.
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by elampiro(m): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2013
Seun Osewa, why are you media shy?

Linda Ikeji is every where but we don't get to see you.

Any way just be yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2013
Billyonaire: And Billyonaire is the face of Nairaland, my name shall be heard from all of Africa, as that man, that Spirito-political Spartacus, that influence Africa's most popular website.

Delusion grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2013
ZACHIE: billyonaire
We have not finished adulating Garri, it is you we will ululate?
I can invoke my GARRI FOLKS on you now now for some e-spanking
My name shall be heralded by all tongues and typed by all fingers in all of the land of Naira. So Mote It Be!
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2013
HNosegbe:

Delusion grin grin
I love you like I love condom, so much do I love it that I use it just once and there it goes to the latrines, sleeping with s/h/i/t. That's how much I love you.
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by cyril83(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2013
Alexa dey craze Nairaland ke? South African and Egyptian websites dominate a list of Africa’s 100 most-visited sites that are hosted on the continent. South Africa has 58 and Egypt has 22.

Morocco, Nigeria and the Seychelles trail far behind with 5, 4 and 7 African websites respectively hosted in those countries

Get ur fact right.
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Elxandre(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2013
elampiro: Seun Osewa, why are you media shy?

Linda Ikeji is every where but we don't get to see you.

Any way just be yourself.

The thing dey vex me sef! D linda girl is now feeling like she's richer than mr seun...Oga start showing yourself at events at least a little bit..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by allout: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2013
boron10:
You must be a lover of fairy tale. You expect Nairaland to top yahoo, google, facebook, wikipedia etc as the most visited site? OluwaSeun Osewa is not even nurturing the dream.

Harbinger of bad tidings! Who knew NL would be where it is today when it started. With better packaging, your so-called yahoo et al will either propose merger/buy-out or get rolled over! tongue

We've conquered Africa. . . next stop, the world!
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by dridowu: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2013
Congrat to we all
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by vicade(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2013
Good News. Nairaland is the most visited African website in Africa.

Bought my car in Nairaland, My brother bought his on Nairaland,The dude that registered my company;I met him on Nairaland,I've also done business on Nairaland.

Yesterday I was searching for airtel codes, I checked Nairaland before airtels website. Didn't need to go to airtels website.

Nowadays if I'm searching for something online, I just add nairaland to the keyword(s).

Its a great site and how can you do without the thread derailers ? They make it more fun et la Garri and First.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by mhozzis(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2013
fairygeh: Congrats Seun.We need to throw a party for this.#Teamnairaland,Upward ever,backward never
I love you, maybe its the picture or your signature... Hopin to read frm you
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2013
You dont need to say that again.

That is Nigeria's FACEBOOK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! / Top 5 Blog In Nigeria For Latest Free Browsing Cheats. / Joomla! Vs "any Other Php Cms Out There"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.