Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant (45816 Views)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by patostation(m): 8:10am On Feb 20, 2013
The money remains in the family and Smart Alec Steve now stands in the line of succession of the business, sorry, church conglomerate. I envy this guy
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by eseoghene2007: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2013
manny4life:

Why is it that ALL (not some) BUT ALL of your post is always ANGER and BITTERNESS..

you dont like good thing i can feel that frm ur word.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by chikeorji123(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2013
saved: Na wah for guys on NL oh. P. A no be human being? Una eyes dey do pregnancy test for common photo sef, chei nairalanders! I respect the girl's parents for allowing their daughter to associate and wants to marry for love and not considering status, class nor tribe. Congrats to the intending lovebirds.
Status or class marriage is longer working these days..guys are looking for a lady who will respect & been loyal while rich man daughter are looking for simple guy who can be there for her not the type that will today in abuja tomorow in spain meeting..
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Revolva(m): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2013
Wow steve ogah don hammer oo!!! You see dats good inter tribal marriage...but some yeye girl go say if no be dem tribe dem no go marry
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by nicago: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2013
ROOMATE!!!!!!!!!! 200L, 300L 400L..

I am so so happy for you. Guy, when you were always saying "take it easy" with no babe at all while others were "catching it", I had always guessed you had your eyes somewhere. NO WONDER!!!!!

Congrats bro...give you a call later and this time I must make the train..don't be like my Revo bro Deji who didn't include me in his.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by tellwisdom: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2013
manny4life:

Why is it that ALL (not some) BUT ALL of your post is always ANGER and BITTERNESS..

And why im i not seeing you in the list of my followers?? angry ...Get behind me GAYbriel angry angry
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by clockwise(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2013
kai, dat guy don hammer, o boy congrats to u o cos u go soon become general overseer. if u are u G.O daughter looking for spouse am available o. lol
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Sec5(m): 8:30am On Feb 20, 2013
And y the hype about d man's id
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by almajiri101: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2013
brownlord:

No hes your village head, idiot

you don collect allowee buy pentium 3 laptop and people no go rest again abi? You better mind ur biz if u no wan make high voltage enta am.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2013
Konmight: The girl bobby too small...the guy go dey manage am sha....but make the guy no enter her from behind oooo, she be Pastor's daughter oooooo.....Best of Luck to the sharp badt guyz....HML.

hmmmm...bros!!!
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by emmatok(m): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2013
missjo: Naughty boi, Naughty gurl... Lol. I'm sure they were eyeing themselves, exchanging texts and phone calls right under Daddy Bishop's nose. Talk about a marriage made in heaven...sorry...I mean, canaanland.

grin grin grin
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:51am On Feb 20, 2013
The Guy go dey sing "i got dat cashflow , omo na God Oooooo!"
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by BukkyDan(f): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2013
Wishing them a happy married life ooo...
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Bolarge1(m): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2013
IT'S GOOD TO BE PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO RICH MAN'S DAUGHTER.

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by teetee2(f): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2013
Congrats to you Love. A good upbringing, well trained daughter
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by rezzy: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2013
cyril83: Hmmm! A beautiful gurl wit round face, a huge nose and fat lips,i guess she had sagged bre.ast anyways thank God for the push up bra and as for the dude, he must defo be an escaped cultist. @OP Are You Satisfied?
You are just be jealous.
In boldly, that is how ur wife will look like.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by brownlord: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2013
almajiri101: you don collect allowee buy pentium 3 laptop and people no go rest again abi? You better mind ur biz if u no wan make high voltage enta am.

Na who give this aboki access to internet, shebi na muhammed make the computer or fone u dey use type this trash abi? Idiot, una say una no wont western education. Una no gree leave the innovation wen. Come out from am, boko haram pekin
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by opeoluwa2(f): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2013
Congrats to them.
May God bless papa and mama for the strict upbringing of their kids.despite her numerous qualification she is very humble and respectful.may God bless their home.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by frankobaba(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2013
Ijogz K: You kidding me, Steve Ogah a CU graduate and my former head in the service Unit I served in when I was in Skool.. Nice one ohhh

HML in advance
de dir de carry last...
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by deesquarediddy(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2013
First i'll say congrats to them and HML in advance.
But then,i need to correct something.Even though am not ruling out the fact that she is a virgin or not(who knows?) but i'll disagree with the guy who said..."confirm,the guy is marrying a virgin"...how did you know?...You see, in Nigeria we seems to believe its only people that appear to be religious or from a strong religious background that are morally sound,this is wrong. I know a lot of pastor's/imam's children that are very wayward. I've dated a pastor's child from one of this penticostal churches,my God...she is so holy at home,quote and preach the bible to people(she dare not preach to me) but she is so wild on bed,she can make any guy go mad with BJ.Also my neighbour in school has a girlfriend who is an Hijab sister,she do come to my friends house with pants and bra covering with Hijab at times and they swing to action immediately until my neighbour run for his dear life and come to my room to rest....she normally pass the night there but u'll never know cos she keeps it clean(coming late night after reading in class and leaving very early)...a lot like that.

So, the point is...never assume until u're sure,my cousin married a lady(26yrs) he met on Facebook...and she was a virgin,you'll never believe it cos she is so playful and sociable....so heaven does not only wait for those who congregate,God is down below and up above,He knows who cares and doesn't care.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by UgooJosh: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2013
dare2think: Second smartest guy in the Church!!!

First being the charlatan Pastor!

Does it always happen that way?
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
very good, now this is how its done! thumps up guy. congrats and may God bless your union
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by faboben10: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
buildelicool: Definiatley marrying a virgin. 0gah is favoured. A Benue name right
seun we need unlike option pls
God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ / View Christian Free-to-air Channels / Most RCCG Regional Pastors Are Yorubas. In Christendom Is This Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.